Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    1. The mawsworn comes through a portal that one can see is from the maw
    2. You kinda just agree with me. He didn’t expect to have to put any effort at all and anduin made him put in slightly more

Also what mawsworn are outside of the maw?
    No, i don't agree with you. The portal notably happens well after we activated the Waystone and the point is that he was deliberately doing an incredibly slow attack for no real reason. Not a weak one, a slow one, when one would expect him to have an interest in making things short.

Kinda really, really itching for 9.1 now. Only the covenant storyline has yet to finish. Torghast/Maw is done and so is the raid.

Really wanna see what happens to Anduin and Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, i don't agree with you. The portal notably happens well after we activated the Waystone and the point is that he was deliberately doing an incredibly slow attack for no real reason. Not a weak one, a slow one, when one would expect him to have an interest in making things short.
    So he used a slower attack....because he figured nobody would stop it...but Anduin did. He then increased the speed of his attack??? Wait no he increases the power of it also his allies outside of the maw include
    KT
    Sire
    Devos

No mawsworn

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    So he used a slower attack....because he figured nobody would stop it...but Anduin did.
    No, that doesn't make any sense in a time critical situation like that. He used one because he wanted us to react to it.

No, that doesn't make any sense in a time critical situation like that. He used one because he wanted us to react to it.
    or he didnt expect the waystone portal to actually happen

also i think the portal hes talking about is the portal where mawsworn come to rescue KT

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    or he didnt expect the waystone portal to actually happen

also i think the portal hes talking about is the portal where mawsworn come to rescue KT
    Well, yes, which is why i said it happens way after that. And you don't stand around risking things like that unless you want to see if it does work.

Well, yes, which is why i said it happens way after that. And you don't stand around risking things like that unless you want to see if it does work.
    or if it doesnt matter if it works or not

he has allies going in and out of the maw constantly so even if the waystone worked he just gets confirmation that a mortal activated a relic of the first one

so the further we go in the campaigns the more obvious it is the jailer never had a problem getting his forces in and out of the maw
    Last edited by Revamp Man; 2021-01-06 at 02:07 AM.

so the further we go in the campaigns the more obvious it is the jailer never had a problem getting his forces in and out of the maw
    Yeah. However, it was also established that the Jailer is trapped there. Something binds him to this realm, and his only way out might be that Waystone.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Yeah. However, it was also established that the Jailer is trapped there. Something binds him to this realm, and his only way out might be that Waystone.
    It's also not like all of his forces can enter and leave at leisure. So far the only ones where we even have hints that they might be able to are the Mawsworn. And even those might just be Kyrians that swore allegiance but never entered the Maw themselves. The only people we know have been able to leave did so through us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Something binds him to this realm
    Almost certainly the Arbiter herself, or perhaps just her judgment.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Almost certainly the Arbiter herself, or perhaps just her judgment.
    Explicitly the Heart of the Forest in Ardenweald. The Winter Queen tells you during the Ardenweald part of the leveling storyline.

Anyone else ever revisit this thread just to relive the hope and hype?

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Anyone else ever revisit this thread just to relive the hope and hype?
    Yup.

Shame it is so generally quiet. Though I guess that is to be expected when there is so little to discuss that doesnt warrant its own thread.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yup.

Shame it is so generally quiet. Though I guess that is to be expected when there is so little to discuss that doesnt warrant its own thread.
    I miss "leak" season. Just to see the creativity of the playerbase. And more than creativity, the respect and admiration they have for the material that is revealed when they detail what they believe the game could be.

It's also not like all of his forces can enter and leave at leisure. So far the only ones where we even have hints that they might be able to are the Mawsworn. And even those might just be Kyrians that swore allegiance but never entered the Maw themselves. The only people we know have been able to leave did so through us.
    noooo
    the mawsworn travel back and forth as we see in the campaigns

they even show us how more mawsworn are made

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I miss "leak" season. Just to see the creativity of the playerbase. And more than creativity, the respect and admiration they have for the material that is revealed when they detail what they believe the game could be.
    dude just wait ive got a 9.2 leak baking

noooo
    the mawsworn travel back and forth as we see in the campaigns

they even show us how more mawsworn are made
    In what campaign and chapter does that happen? I haven't seen anything even suggesting this.

So, can we agree with Preach and top0.1% raiders about Covenants?

I switched to NF from Necrolord (warlock), and now I can't do any WQ near Necrotic Wake (or summon people) because something is phased there.
    Blizzard support tells me TO SUBMIT A BUG REPORT.

Hopefully some 9.1 news before Blizzcon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

In what campaign and chapter does that happen? I haven't seen anything even suggesting this.
    newest kyrian campaign shows us how they are made and once again the KT cutscene shows mawsworn come from a portal to grab him and take him back to the maw

Last edited by Revamp Man; 2021-01-07 at 09:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Hopefully some 9.1 news before Blizzcon...
    Blizzcon is little over month away. Why the fuck would they show anything about 9.1 before that?