Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Oh I voted for him because Biden offers nothing that I think he will actually do.
    Well, you must feel like quite the fool right now. Do you feel bad you voted for a Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    stfu.......
    Truth hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It’s not any worse than when BLM destroyed several cities. Portland, Minneapolis, Ferguson, etc..
    Rioting to protest decades worth of systematic racism isn't actually the same as storming the capitol because you bought some baseless conspiracy theory that the election was stolen from your preferred moronic candidate.

Let's stop it with this "both sides" argument trying to make it seem like both parties are just two sides of the same coin. There's clearly a worse side here.

Truth hurts?
    Don't try to communicate vermin.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-06 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Truth hurts?
    The truth is you are bending over backwards to shill for Nazis.

Adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Rioting to protest decades worth of systematic racism isn't actually the same as storming the capitol because you bought some baseless conspiracy theory that the election was stolen from your preferred moronic candidate.

Let's stop it with this "both sides" argument trying to make it seem like both parties are just two sides of the same coin. There's clearly a worse side here.
    Stop beating around the bush. He's a degenerate white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Trump's message on Twitter is an embarrassment. I think this is clearly a conspiracy of sedition. Everyone should go to prison.
    "Lock them up!"

Even funnier, some of you think all this dissent will just "go away" after this. It's just going to keep getting worse from here as long as Trump has a voice and a following.
    I'm a thread killer.

Now now, play nice kids..

Well that was a pretty meh show overall.
    Do you hear the voices too?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why would they open fire if they didn’t open fire on the mobs in Portland or Minneapolis?, which were worse by the way, because they burned down the police stations.
    A) For my enjoyment, and for the ratings factor, nothing sells like blood. This would be a pretty boring "Coupe" if nobody dies.

B) Idk, Federal Property gets a response. The most federal of federal property, and also they aren't even going at the IRS, a bunch of losers really.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-06 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    It’s not any worse than when BLM destroyed several cities. Portland, Minneapolis, Ferguson, etc..
    Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

And Twitter is breaking out a whole new warning for Trump's tweet today.

This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can’t be replied to, Retweeted, or liked due to a risk of violence

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, you must feel like quite the fool right now. Do you feel bad you voted for a Nazi?
    I dont feel like a fool because I understand the pendulum swings both ways. Also don't feel like I voted for a nazi since both my grand fathers fought in ww2 and told stories about nazis. I dont see the similarities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Even funnier, some of you think all this dissent will just "go away" after this. It's just going to keep getting worse from here as long as Trump has a voice and a following.
    Of cos, there is a reason Trump wont tell that part of his supporters to actually get the hell out of there and follow the law.
    He stick to "no violence" since he know that part of his fanbase is so retarded they would continue this crap.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I dont feel like a fool because I understand the pendulum swings both ways. Also don't feel like I voted for a nazi since both my grand fathers fought in ww2 and told stories about nazis. I dont see the similarities.
    Don’t worry everyone is a Nazi to some liberals if you don’t agree with them. It’s the only argument they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Trump protesters have stormed capitol hill. Cnn reporting the confederate flag waiving in Capitol Hill. Months of rileing up people has finally led to rednecks staging a coup at capital hills. Guns blazing, national garde on the way. Stay tuned..

https://mobile.twitter.com/igorbobic...02299466203145

Update Multiple sources report shots fired

https://twitter.com/PodSaveAmerica/s...761991680?s=20

Livefeed: https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...-live-updates/
    buffalo boy is the new god emperor?

Now I really hope they arrest all these luthentic and seditious soon!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    buffalo boy is the new god emperor?

Now I really hope they arrest all these luthentic and seditious soon!
    Come on now, nobody here can seriously deny that they haven't laughed, gotten a sincere snicker out of the thought of some dude dressed as a Buffalo standing where the House Speaker stands and hollering like a lunatic. That is legitimately funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I'm sure they'd be very proud of what you've become. Nice how you're using their service against nazis as a makeshift shield for your brand of sieg heiling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Oh boy, that video Trump put out. He literally said the election was stolen and fraudulent. This is not the end of this. He's just stoked the fires even more especially with the count down to inauguration day growing ever nearer.

This is hilarious!
    I'm a thread killer.