I'm not even going to refer these people as Trump supporters anymore. They're now just going to be called traitors. Fuck them.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    He actually has been banned a couple times for it.
    Yeah I've noticed, but his "predictions" as this situation unfolded, as well as his musings as to how many politicians were going to be executed today, seemed beyond his usually bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I still also maintain the Dems best strategy for power is to shovel out checks. Maybe after the first one or two hold some hearings and maybe jail Trump for the MSNBC crew, but shovel those damn checks out like its going out of style.
    Ideally the Dems throw out checks and then start pushing us into a direction towards M4A and paid college tuition. My view on M4A and other bigger changes is this, we're on one side of a canyon and M4A/etc is on the other side. You can either try to leap across to M4A and fall to your (political) death or you can take the slow winding path that leads to a bridge and eventually get there. Big change doesn't happen overnight. But one thing that can be done right now are stimulus checks into the pockets of Americans.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

That has already been shown to be a different building.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I'm sure I can find more of I comb through Twitter. I got these of the ny times. I just like the energy to deal with the crazy that's Twitter. More so with the crap going on. But I will say this. I have no earthly idea why Twitter didn't lock trump's account prior to today. It's clear he lost and they knew damn well he wouldn't shut up.
    But, Mitt Romney isn't a Trump supporter, that's the point.

Neither is Sasse.

I mean yeah, but those are Ukranian nazis in 2014.

You want the current nazis, look here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

2013 pictures from another country, that ain't today or this year or the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or, even if both are shitty people... voting third party, or not at all.

Putting your seal of approval on a medium pedophile seems like a pretty bad choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I recommend an education, perhaps some classes on critical thinking skills, and how to avoid being in a cult.
    Which was my point. Taking the previous person I quoted at his word not only is there more evidence against trump and logically the reasons cited for not voting for Clinton the spouse of the pedo rapist, his words not mine, as he said should be at least as damning to cause him to not vote for the actual pedo rapist on the ballot just on those facts alone.

But instead he'd prefer to rationalize his shitty choices and demonstrate that as long as it has an R next to them they have his vote as long as they hype up and pander to his gun hysteria.

A nice chunk of my family was very conservative. I never took issue with them not voting for Hillary. Plenty of valid reasons not to. I only took issue with the fervor with which they all pandered to, excused, and ignored the actions of trump because he gave them a few nominal wins like conservative justices. Of Trump is the conservative answer to Hillary they are beyond lost.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-07 at 01:01 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

15+ Year Old Account
    "We're not racist guys, seriously, DEMOCRATS are the real racists!"

At least they've stopped pretending.

Edit: Seems this isn't the current situation, however multiple nooses have been hung in and around the capitol building apparently:

https://www.businessinsider.com/noos...capitol-2021-1
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    "We're not racist guys, seriously, DEMOCRATS are the real racists!"

At least they've stopped pretending.
    That's a picture from Ukraine in 2013(2014?15?).

There is a sign in Cyrillic lettering on one of the columns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post

I stand corrected, but there have been nooses being erected/hung

And it's not as if these people aren't racists/nazis/white supremacists either, they very much are.

10+ Year Old Account

... and he is sitting on the Ukrainian flag...

Although, adding the confederate flag, was a nice touch...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    ... and he is sitting on the Ukrainian flag...

Although, adding the confederate flag, was a nice touch...
    No, that's legit.

Ukranian nazis were actually flying the CSA flag.

I stand corrected, but there have been nooses being erected/hung

And it's not as if these people aren't racists/nazis/white supremacists either, they very much are.
    Pretty shoddy craftsmanship on that gallows, I guess all their pride is reserved for their race, none left over for their work.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that's legit.

Ukranian nazis were actually flying the CSA flag.
    What? We were Russia’s slaves... wtf? Idiots...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you sure it was the building and not the people inside? You are comparing a coup, to a burned garbage can. Noice...
    *cough* Portland courthouse

The Trumpsters are out in full force to defend the Nazism, this evening.

Trump's Twitter account has been suspended for 12hrs. I can see the headlines now; "Body found in the presidential wing without a head. Witnesses say it's Trump. I swear he was grumbling one moment then boom! His head blew up!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    *cough* Portland courthouse
    Man you're really comparing tagging the side of a courthouse and smashing a few windows to conducting an armed invasion of the Capitol with intent to take hostages, huh?

Now do how you don't think there's a problem with policing and try and compare the responses to the Portland courthouse being vandalized versus what went down today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ideally the Dems throw out checks and then start pushing us into a direction towards M4A and paid college tuition. My view on M4A and other bigger changes is this, we're on one side of a canyon and M4A/etc is on the other side. You can either try to leap across to M4A and fall to your (political) death or you can take the slow winding path that leads to a bridge and eventually get there. Big change doesn't happen overnight. But one thing that can be done right now are stimulus checks into the pockets of Americans.
    Possibly, though I think checks alone for the next 100 days or before 2022 alone could allow the Dems to expand their majorities and actually think bigger. Right now the checks issue is so widely popular and Republicans took such a thrashing over fucking around on that issue that passing checks would be easy. I do think an executive order canceling student loan debt and Marijuana reclassification would lock the Dems in for 22/24.

I mean mainly the Dems need to just focus entirely on what will win voters, and shoveling out checks will do that. Give it two years and then run on "Hey, fuck your health insurance provider and hey, employer healthcare ain't worth shit if the economy tanks, lets just have a cheaper universal system, and more checks!" and run from there. I think if that path were followed you'd have an NHS in this country by 2024 or at least it'd be THE ISSUE of that election.

But for the next 100 days, I'd say Checks, Checks, and Checks, in that order. Maybe some executive orders canceling debts and making weed legal and you run up the score. More over this sets a trap for the SCOTUS, if they resist the Party that wanted to give everyone Checks and Medicine, then pack that court solid and make sure its sold as "These assholes don't want you to get checks and medicine! FUCK THEM!"
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-01-07 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.