Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gonna call total bullshit on that "email saying Ashran was her favorite thing" bit.

First off, Ashran was a terrible awful feature. Second, the devs responding to one email with actual in-game changes whilst ignoring forum uprisings seems impossible. They wouldn't respond at all.

So doing 8 hc bosses and getting 1 loot is fine, kappa
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post

If you get one piece of loot then count yourself lucky. I know I do. Last week we did 9 bosses in heroic..Nothing. But this week same thing and I got 1 piece of loot. But one person in the raid had 4 pieces of loot drop from 4 different bosses. So the RNG of this game sucks so bad that it almost makes you wonder if you should raid. I just have to wonder if it is even worth it.
    Last edited by Aggressive; 2021-01-06 at 10:02 PM.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Didn't limit have like an average gear of 220 for their mythic denathrius kill? people are acting like it's impossible to get gear in game rn but the fact is they're just not good enough to get gear in a timely matter, which is perfectly fine

quit crying that you're not fully geared when the raid will still be around for another 5 months when you also cry that you got fully geared in 2 weeks, I swear this forum is filled with petulant children
    I am in one of the WF racer servers. They have bought insane amounts of BOEs (including mythic trash BOEs) and do armor stack splits during the race. They even have a dedicated player for this to whom you could whisper as soon as you get a BOE and recieve a price. Don't speak about things you know jack shit about.
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2021-01-06 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    If you get one piece of loot then count yourself lucky. I know I do. Last week we did 9 bosses in heroic..Nothing. But this week same thing and I got 1 piece of loot. But one person in the raid had 4 pieces of loot drop from 4 different bosses. So the RNG of this game sucks so bad that it almost makes you wonder if you should raid. I just have to wonder if it is even worth it.
    Ofc not, just do retardpvp and get free epix and bis trinkets
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

> Today, there has to be a consensus for a lot of changes in the game, which can often take awhile

Ah, it's design by committee. No one actually is held responsible for failure. Spread the blame over the group so all butts are covered.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2021-01-06 at 10:59 PM.

"we feel that we didn't get things right in the expansion that just ended, but we feel that we did get things just right in the current one"
    Is it just me or does it sum up basically every Blizzard interview for the past 15 years ? Don't they seem to contradict themselves each time ?

What? Mike M just get emailed from random people? and he reads them... and takes them into consideration? really? cause thousands of ppl post shit on the forums and get ignored everyday so I call bullshit. Nice try

'In BfA there were a lot of items designed for PvE that affected PvE and the Chris says that the team was more reactionary in their efforts to fix it.'

hmm... ok.

I refuse to believe that a sentient human being enjoyed Ashran.

Today, there has to be a consensus for a lot of changes in the game, which can often take awhile. It might seem like nothing is happening a lot, but behind the scenes there is a lot going on.
    Is that why it's been months and there's still talents that are bugged? But you guys keep giving plenty of time and energy to your precious Torghast.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Gonna call total bullshit on that "email saying Ashran was her favorite thing" bit.

First off, Ashran was a terrible awful feature. Second, the devs responding to one email with actual in-game changes whilst ignoring forum uprisings seems impossible. They wouldn't respond at all.

oh i believe it,never underestimate peoples horrific preferences,many people actualy enjoyed bfa for example,by comparison ashran was top tier quality

The modern game has so many different ways to gear up, and the challenge for the team is that they want all of these sources to feel rewarding

Fuck off. I have killed 42 raid bosses this far. 3 full clears on normal + some heroic. equaling up to 42 bosses. I have got 5 items, where 2 of those items where duplicates, Stone legion cloak and hungering destroyer mail chest ive got twice. So i have got a total of 3 items in 42 bosses. GREAT system.

Just copy paste the pvp system onto pve. Rename honor to justice points and conquest to valor points. have a weekly cap on valor points and let us farm dungeons/raids/torghast for justice and our weekly raid and everyone would be happy AF
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2021-01-07 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    I sat next to a middle aged woman on a trip to Blizzcon a few years ago who loved Ashran and that was all she did. She even asked a question about Ashran at the Q&A.

I though of her when I read that. She seemed the type to email Morhaim
    Last edited by mkultra55; 2021-01-07 at 01:50 AM.

This guy ruined pvp for several expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I sat next to a middle aged woman on a trip to Blizzcon a few years ago who loved Ashran and that was all she did. She even asked a question about Ashran at the Q&A.

I though of her when I read that. She seemed the type to email Morhaim
    This I miss the days from WotLK when we could buy the gear with conquest points.

Chris says that the team would like to think that players are holistic and enjoy using all parts of the game to gear, but this isn't always the case and it's a challenge. Ultimately, it's a question for the players to answer.
    Yeah, remember us telling you that if you wanted us to do ALL of the content in the game you should allow us to be able to do so without being at a significant disadvantage? This is why. It's the same mistake you made in BFA with Essences. You're making it all over again with an even more fundamental aspect of the game - Gear.

You guys split the content out between M+, PvP, and Raiding in the vault, with the CLEAR intent that you can play your intended mode of progress and pick your covenant for that, and be just fine.

Clearly, that's not the case. Want to retain your spot on that M+ team or raid roster? Better be doing arena nonstop even if you hate the competitive aspect of it and never wanted to do PvP? Tough. Get in there and get farmed by druids and hunters because that's the only upgrades you're getting. And it's most certainly not a question for the PLAYERS to answer. It's your development direction, it's yours to answer for.

This guy is an absolute doofus. Once again - They feel they've done a bang-up job, without even listening to a single one of the complaints (Some of which are VERY valid).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Just copy paste the pvp system onto pve. Rename honor to justice points and conquest to valor points. have a weekly cap on valor points and let us farm dungeons/raids/torghast for justice and our weekly raid and everyone would be happy AF
    They'll then proceed to add those "Point" systems into every single aspect of the game including WQ's and then complain when players "get geared up too fast".

How about you reward people for their time. Doing PvP/M+/Raiding is an investment. Those players deserve to not have their time wasted. They need gear to progress, folks. That's how the game works. You need X gear to reach Y damage to kill Z monster. The current system is going to lock a HUGE majority of the playerbase out of even SEEING Mythic past the first 2-3 bosses this tier. You shouldn't be encouraging guilds to gather only 95%+ percentile players to clear Mythic. This is exclusionary nonsense.
    Last edited by Wheeler; 2021-01-07 at 02:51 AM.

three weeks without an item to drop in Heroic Castle...my ilvl has stagnated since I can't get into higher keys because I basically get one piece a week that actually adds to my ilvl. Absolute shit design. They need to do a better job with rewards because for the first time in a while the content is actually great....but it's insanely unrewarding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I'm at 18 bosses in a row without a piece to drop. It's an absolute joke right now.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    The modern game has so many different ways to gear up, and the challenge for the team is that they want all of these sources to feel rewarding

Fuck off. I have killed 42 raid bosses this far. 3 full clears on normal + some heroic. equaling up to 42 bosses. I have got 5 items, where 2 of those items where duplicates, Stone legion cloak and hungering destroyer mail chest ive got twice. So i have got a total of 3 items in 42 bosses. GREAT system.

You'd be happy if bosses dropped 0 loot, only valor points, with a weekly cap that's not enough to buy items besides the few cheapest slots? You wouldn't get more than 3 items in 4 full clears with the PvP system, probably 2 if you wanted something like chest.

"A lot of different ways to gear up"?

Pardon?

Raid, M+ Spam, rated PvP and.... ?

You've made it take WAY too long to get upgrades in standard activities and there is zero relevant gear available in any other way. Get a grip on yourselves.