Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    He doesn't instantly lose his seat. He still keeps it until the 20th. If it did work that way, you could bet Ossoff would be in his seat right now. The only one whose term ended early was McSally.
    No, he does instantly lose his seat on the 3rd. Ossoff wasn't voting because he hasn't been sworn in yet, since his runoff was after the 3rd.

Loeffler still has her seat until Warnock is sworn in because she was appointed to fill a vacancy, so she continues to fill that vacancy until the special election victor is sworn in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    All you’ve done is explain why he would be there. I see no reason he wouldn’t be.
    he is currently a really stupid strasserist who disagrees with attending maga events. thats as clear as i can make it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like GOP might get the lolcow of the week award:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Loeffler just bent the knee and ditched. Booker comparing Trump to 1812 war english monarch. What a day.
    The 1812 analogy was a little off. That too was a hell America brought upon itself by invading Canada thinking the British were busy with the Napoleonic Wars.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

It's crazy to me that some Republicans still tried to object the results. Just hours before, a mob assaulted the capital in a loud reminder that "falsely claiming the election was stolen leads to violent rebellion." Yet the GOP still cried "Okay so anyway the election was stolen."

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    It's crazy to me that some Republicans still tried to object the results. Just hours before, a mob assaulted the capital in a loud reminder that "falsely claiming the election was stolen leads to violent rebellion." Yet the GOP still cried "Okay so anyway the election was stolen."
    That's because they are Nazis.

Nothing should surprise people when it comes to Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I'm not. Ted Cruz is basically the biggest ball sucker in Congress that he had no choice but to do it. His whole purpose is to literally be a spoiler to anything and everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m reading that Trump did delete the tweets, meaning he’ll get his account back after the 12 hour ban expires.
    FB just told him to fuck off for now.

Considering FB's involvement of letting this wound fester, I say too little too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He’s also hoping beyond hope that if he blows Trump enough then he might be the 2024 candidate.
    Well, I hope he got his $140,000 prepaid but knowing him, he did it for free.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You ever going to condemn the Nazis?
    I aint doing anything, im here to watch the circus, u might also have missed the /s in my sig.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Former NSA Director, Michael Hayden on MNSBC dropped this. He said with no doubt that foreign agents were in with those insurgents and likely rummaged through and tried to collect intelligence from the office buildings.

Now, I have not read any stories or if anything will be reported. So this is speculation is out there. Yet, it is very plausible and actually an excellent way to gain access to valuable documents from the House members.

- - - Updated - - -

Another note, is there should be a huge investigation into the Capitol Police. It seems many were complicit and willing to help these protesters get into the Capitol. From leadership and planning to individuals it looks as though they were fine with this.
    Have we talked about the mystery of Who Owns Parler?

GRU infiltrated Parler long ago. So the idea of them formenting the terrorists and using them for cover isnt that far out there.
    Parler, Gab, all linked to Russian intelligence agencies.
    Government Affiliated Snark

So sorry if this was already posted but I wanted to make sure everyone knew Mo Brooks and Matt Gaetz Congressional representatives from Alabama and Florida, cause you know states known for their intelligence, are seditious pieces of shit who should be kicked out of Congress.

They were undeterred by video showing rioters in MAGA hats, carrying Trump 2020 flags, descending on the Capitol from a rally near the White House where Trump himself had exhorted them to disrupt the counting of Electoral College votes submitted by the states, the final step in certifying Joe Biden’s victory. To them, that just showed that the insurrection was actually a leftist false-flag operation meant to embarrass the president’s peaceful supporters.

One of the first to push this narrative was Rep. Mo Brooks, an Alabama Republican and part of a small group of Trump loyalists who’d pledged to challenge the Electoral College results from several states during Wednesday’s joint session of Congress in an ill-fated final attempt to undo Trump’s defeat. “Rumor: ANTIFA fascists in backwards MAGA hats,” Brooks tweeted from the locked-down Capitol where he was taking cover from the mob. “Time will tell what truth is.”

Yet it was Brooks himself, addressing Trump supporters at the rally that morning, who had dramatically removed his camouflage cap and replaced it with a bright red one emblazoned with the words “Fire Pelosi” and urged fellow Republicans in Congress to back the effort to overturn the election results, declaring, “Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.”

When the House eventually reconvened Wednesday evening, one of those colleagues, the firebrand Florida Republican Matt Gaetz, declared on the floor that he had seen “some pretty compelling evidence from a facial-recognition company showing that some of the people who breached the Capitol today were not Trump supporters, they were masquerading as Trump supporters, and in fact were members of the violent terrorist group antifa.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-r...051703320.html

So they are claiming that all these people were in fact violent Antifa subterfuge agents trying to take down the totally peaceful and respectful Trumpsters. That this was all a false flag operation to turn America against Trump the kindly Christ like figure in America. That in no way could these rabid seditious rioters have been Trump supporters because it isn't like Trump and his seditious cronies like Brooks and Gaetz haven't been spending months screaming at Trump supporters that they need to be violent and fight back because Democrats are totally stealing the election. Sorry you don't get to blame other people as the police officer questions you about the fire while you are standing there holding a can of lighter fluid and a box of matches

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I aint doing anything, im here to watch the circus, u might also have missed the /s in my sig.
    Well, thanks for that confirmation of shilling for Nazis.

Imagine that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, thanks for that confirmation of shilling for Nazis.

Imagine that.
    Im not shilling for them or anyone, im here to watch the circus the US made for themself

If anything, the dude in charge of security of capitol hill should be fired at best, if not jailed for major neglect of his duty.
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    /s

Im not shilling for them or anyone, im here to watch the circus the US made for themself

If anything, the dude in charge of security of capitol hill should be fired at best, if not jailed for major neglect of his duty.
    Yep, there you are... cheering for the Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raffensperger writes this ten-page letter refuting categorically and completely the claims made by Hawley and the others who stoked the fires of insurrection.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, there you are... cheering for the Nazis.
    I might be slow af, but can u point out where i was cheering for Nazis in my posts?
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    /s

I might be slow af, but can u point out where i was cheering for Nazis in my posts?
    My initial comment toward you, enjoy!!!

The pendoras box was opened before the 6th. The Democrats now have 3 branches of your government, if they participate in 4 years of limp dick contemplacy, there will actually be a next time and it will much worse. No both sides or all that fucking shit anymore. If you want better, do better. You cant just stand back and wait when others are burning shit to the ground, just because you arent burning it to the ground yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Raffensperger writes this ten-page letter refuting categorically and completely the claims made by Hawley and the others who stoked the fires of insurrection.
    Refuting them only goes so far.

These people need jail time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    The pendoras box was opened before the 6th. The Democrats now have 3 branches of your government, if they participate in 4 years of limp dick contemplacy, there will actually be a next time and it will much worse. No both sides or all that fucking shit anymore. If you want better, do better. You cant just stand back and wait when others are burning shit to the ground, just because you arent burning it to the ground yourself.
    I don’t know what you want right now; Biden isn’t the president yet, nor do the democrats actually control all three branches yet.

I certainly hope that Biden, his DOJ, and the democrats go after these fucks with all fire and fury. But until the 20th, he still ain’t president.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.