Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    there shouldn't be ANY resistance to lynching Fox
    i like how you paint the prince as a possible unseen like i said i think you need to be investigated

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What do you mean his faction? He is neutral.
    He forgot scum could kill last game, is his point.

you wanna jail or investigate me go for it waste your time

- - - Updated - - -

what are you talking about? I'm fanatical when it comes to the Prince, I cherish him

when did I suggest he's Unseen?
    hes debating the bfox being a fool also which would throw him in the group of defending possibly due to being a fool

And why are you fanatical? why would you have to be if you know your part of the kingdom? seems to me you need to pretend and need to be seen as part of our kingdom

i dont feel like they need to win you over its more like the other way around

wait you mean the confirmed town role won you over?

mercy is a wizard you sure your golds not turning to mud?

We have two lynch targets that have come up.

BF - Claimed Sellsword. Potential of him being Fool, but Satsu is offering to let us know tomorrow

Mercy - Claimed Chronomancer. Lied to town, but was trying to do a gambit possibly. Questions about if Time Warp can be used on himself. The role-cards do not state otherwise.

Ok heres the plan. We fluff another 20 pages so when scum wake up they wont wanna read the thread and they never find thenshit from 2 pages ago

You know who's being real quiet when she normally isn't? It's Foxxi.

Why dont you come out and tell us about your cult Foxxi, what are the benefits of joining? Is there a retirement plan? Do you own any nice sea-side resorts?

id still like virothes opinion on the bloodfox matter we havent heard much from the duck and when lora died he seemed pretty happy

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    id still like virothes opinion on the bloodfox matter we havent heard much from the duck and when lora died he seemed pretty happy
    Maybe the duck killed Lora, not Bloodfox?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    yay more fun plays... whats that make, 6/7 ppl already claimed?

Cereal could have handled the situation better
    BF knows what they are doing. They have played this before (iirc) not to mention a veteran of this forum.
    Mercy lied.

Agreed with Grae, we have some people that are busy with life and/or lurking that need to come and give some opinions

Also agree that people so fanatical with the prince need some scrutiny. Especially one so head over heals for someone that lied to us, soley because they were RPing.

you think BF was framed bwon?

like in that movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"? The villain in that movie was Judge Doom played by Christopher LLoyd. Do you know what else Llord starred in? Ducktales.

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    you think BF was framed bwon?

like in that movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"? The villain in that movie was Judge Doom played by Christopher LLoyd. Do you know what else Llord starred in? Ducktales.
    He also starred in Back to the Future and you are the Time Wizard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Cereal could have handled the situation better
    This is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    He forgot scum could kill last game, is his point.
    genuinely, the fuck ARE you talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

we get rid of Fox today, he's admitted being a neutral
    I agree, ruin me daddy

- - - Updated - - -

all im saying is that townies should acutally lie to the town. Not a cute move.

regardless im getting lynched so let me lean back, relax and uhh enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, ruin me daddy
    thats what kinda bugs me your ok with it but why could you be immune to lynch via a self pardon could you potentically kill or screw votes if you go im just not super comfortable about you

all im saying is that townies should acutally lie to the town. Not a cute move.
    Explain this one pls.

You stole from Bwon instead of killing her last game. That is what Mercy was referring to. Which I also assumed you were referring to by "are you punishing me for not reading my rolecards"

im not a fan of this song BF the last one was better