10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Have u seen the tiny /s at the bottom?
    These are tough times. Make it larger next time and all this can be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I might be slow af, but can u point out where i was cheering for Nazis in my posts?
    And this could be interpreted as Sea Lioning. How about we all return to the task at hand: condemning violence in at least politics where it is literally terrorism, and even Trump officials are on board.

Homeland Security Chief announced yesterday "I don't exist".
    Man, I'm going to miss that.

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf called on the president to condemn the pro-Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol Thursday, describing the events in a statement as "tragic and sickening."

About 90 minutes after the statement, the White House withdrew Wolf's nomination to the Senate to be confirmed as DHS secretary in a permanent capacity. The move has little practical implication, as there has not been a Senate-confirmed head of the agency since Kirstjen Nielsen resigned in April 2019.

"We now see some supporters of the President using violence as a means to achieve political ends," Wolf said. "This is unacceptable. These violent actions are unconscionable, and I implore the President and all elected officials to strongly condemn the violence that took place yesterday."

"After a challenging and saddening 2020, it’s time for every American to respect each other and the rule of law in 2021."
    Wolf didn't call out @Zeth Hawkins but I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I saw a few pictures on Twitter, which look to be screenshots from 4chan (from the individuals that stormed the Capital), saying they took all the official laptops that were in offices.
    You know, when I didn't think they could get any dumber, I see this. All those laptops, if they are official laptops, are trackable. All of them. Between the no masks and now this, might as wear a big sign that says "I'm Here" on it.

This is beyond The Onion type stuff anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    You know, when I didn't think they could get any dumber, I see this. All those laptops, if they are official laptops, are trackable. All of them. Between the no masks and now this, might as wear a big sign that says "I'm Here" on it.
    I honestly think these people have no idea what they actually did. Maybe when they start to see their faces on FBI wanted lists, it will become clear to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Refuting them only goes so far.

These people need jail time.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know what you want right now; Biden isn’t the president yet, nor do the democrats actually control all three branches yet.

I certainly hope that Biden, his DOJ, and the democrats go after these fucks with all fire and fury. But until the 20th, he still ain’t president.
    Obviously i was talking as im going foward, which is why i said 4 years. Its.gona be time to put the money where the mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I honestly think these people have no idea what they actually did. Maybe when they start to see their faces on FBI wanted lists, it will become clear to them.
    And that is the saddest thing. Most of those pictures, they look like they were on vacation or something of the sort. Honestly, I'm all for leniency but not in this case. All of them either knowingly or unknowingly helped a far right group attack the Capitol. They did it on the orders of the sitting president. I say it is time to clean out and make examples of those that do that. Every single one of them needs to go to prison for the rest of their lives. If found guilty of treason, then death is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

You might be extremely suprised by how not secure and trackable those laptops are. The government alternates between shockingly good at security, and horrifically bad at it. I would guess those laptops fall on the bad side of spectrum.

What it DOES do is prioritize the arrest of those individuals. If you stole and are holding a federal laptop, then law enforcement has to go after it. And if you are posting pictures on social media, it doesn't need a tracking device on it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

What really bothers me about the big picture of Trump and his crimes and grifting and felonies, is that he and his cronies and followers are essentially idiots - some smart ones but really still a basket of deplorable morons. So what has me up at nights, so to speak, is what happens when someone smart starts to run this same playbook. Hawley is VERY smart, and his ambition knows no bounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    You might be extremely suprised by how not secure and trackable those laptops are. The government alternates between shockingly good at security, and horrifically bad at it. I would guess those laptops fall on the bad side of spectrum.

What it DOES do is prioritize the arrest of those individuals. If you stole and are holding a federal laptop, then law enforcement has to go after it. And if you are posting pictures on social media, it doesn't need a tracking device on it.
    And the charges for those people will be dramatically increased. I would be even now someone at the DoJ is looking up the categories of crimes committed by the insurrectionists. Something to also consider, four people died during those terrorist acts. Felony Murder could be on the table.

For EVERYONE who breached the Capital Building.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What really bothers me about the big picture of Trump and his crimes and grifting and felonies, is that he and his cronies and followers are essentially idiots - some smart ones but really still a basket of deplorable morons. So what has me up at nights, so to speak, is what happens when someone smart starts to run this same playbook. Hawley is VERY smart, and his ambition knows no bounds.
    I have always said that America will never be taken down by a foreign enemy. It will always be from within. The sad thing is, and I hope I am dead wrong here, it might happen in whatever of a lifetime I have left. Maybe I'm being too melodramatic because of current events.

History has a bad tendency to repeat itself, especially the terrible parts.

15+ Year Old Account
    I seriously hope the FBI is out in force today making arrests before people have a chance to leave DC, but my gut tells me to expect the response to be limp-dicked.

I'm gonna be seriously pissed if they let these hogs just walk all over them without facing serious consequences. They're out there openly self-doxxing and there were only like 70 arrests last night, most of which are probably just gonna be catch-and-release curfew breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    We’ll see if Twitter changes their mind, choosing instead to permanently ban him.
    Twitter policies are usually decidedly more aggressive than Facebook so I while they'll probably follow through with their previous statement, I expect that the second he makes a post about COVID or the election that isn't truthful they'll indefinitely ban him and then make it permanent as soon as he leaves office.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I seriously hope the FBI is out in force today making arrests before people have a chance to leave DC, but my gut tells me to expect the response to be limp-dicked.
    Should be FBI at the airport with facial recognition tools screening every single departure. If you get flagged, you get pulled aside for an interview. And at every major exit to the capitol, screening drivers who don't live in DC.

There should be no going home for anyone that stepped foot in the Capitol building.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I'm gonna be seriously pissed if they let these hogs just walk all over them without facing serious consequences. They're out there openly self-doxxing and there were only like 70 arrests last night, most of which are probably just gonna be catch-and-release curfew breakers.
    I'm currently happy that they're at least getting outted to employers, who are firing them left and right. If we can't rely on law enforcement to do their job, at least we can ensure there are social consequences for an attempted insurrection.

5+ Year Old Account
    Man, more riots!? Can't Antifa n BLM stop rioting, burning, looting, attacking innocent bystanders, have been doing it for the past 4 years, geez...

Oh, what's that? They're republicans rioting? I guess NOW riots are bad and I should be outraged.
    I thought rioting was the new normal in America, democrats stop sending mixed messages! so confusing..
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-07 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Man, more riots!? Can't Antifa n BLM stop rioting, burning, looting, attacking innocent bystanders, have been doing it for the past 4 years, geez...

Oh, what's that? They're republicans rioting? I guess NOW riots are bad and I should be outraged.
    I thought rioting was the new normal in America, democrats stop sending mixed messages! so confusing..
    You know, if you dog whistle any harder, dogs on the other side of the planet will start to hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trumpers still in Denial, whataboutisms on Antifa, and claiming the Protestors are Antifa yet again lmao.

I went to this twerp's twitter out of curiosity and damn, is he full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account

You are comparing protests after a man was murdered by police... To Trump supporters trying to take over the US capital... After months of condemning violence against garbage cans... defending Rittenhouse... crying about concrete milkshakes... Now that the right is exposed, you still bring up BLM? Noice...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    didnt trump put him in charge of 'patriotic education'

hes a fash lil worm

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Charlie Kirk looks like he was born to play Chris in a live action adaptation of Hellbenders.

https://time.com/5927226/justice-dep...s-russia-hack/

Reminder during all of this.

RUSSIANS HACKED THE US COURTS AND DOJ

And the US is doing nothing in response. Fuck the Republican party. Fuck Donald Trump. Fuck every single one of his supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.opb.org/article/2021/01/...regon-capitol/

Authorities are investigating whether demonstrators who gained access to the Oregon State Capitol last month were allowed in purposefully by a state lawmaker.

According to Capitol sources with knowledge of the subject, surveillance footage from the morning shows state Rep. Mike Nearman, R-Independence, exiting the Capitol on the north side of the building, near where demonstrators were gathering to protest restrictions to stem the spread of COVID-19. Shortly afterward, some demonstrators gained access to a vestibule within the building, setting off a standoff with state troopers and Salem police that resulted in two arrests.

According to one person with knowledge of the investigation, Nearman appears to have walked around the Capitol building and used his ID badge to re-enter from the south side. The Legislature was meeting in a special session on Dec. 21 to approve a variety of new spending measures and extend the state’s ban on residential evictions.
    Huh, so Republicans are actively supporting insurrectionists.

Burn the party to the ground. The Republican party is the party of traitors who are still salty they lost a Civil War before the Southern Strategy flipped the parties.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...161a7cf81.html

Former U.S. Sen. John C. Danforth saw a mob of rioters take over the Senate chamber where he had spent much of his professional life. The dean of the Missouri Republican Party was a member of the Senate between 1976 and 1995.

“That place,” he said of the Senate, “is very familiar to me. To see it under attack was awful. It was unimaginable.”

Supporting Josh and trying so hard to get him elected to the Senate was the worst mistake I ever made in my life,” Danforth said in a phone interview Thursday afternoon. “Yesterday was the physical culmination of the long attempt (by Hawley and others) to foment a lack of public confidence in our democratic system. It is very dangerous to America to continue pushing this idea that government doesn’t work and that voting was fraudulent.”
    Yeah, I hope he genuinely loses sleep over this shit.

Woah. Biden calling them out saying if it was a BLM or people of color protesting doing what happened yesterday would have turned out different. I think it is pretty strong standing. Biden is taking a side and good for him.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

[Infraction]
    Mask's off now, huh?

Police murdering citizens > Politician lying about winning an election

These LARPing revolutionaries at the capitol have no legitimate grievance that wasn't purely an invention of a con-man and his cronies desperately trying to cling to power so that they can continue to fleece the country.

[Infraction]
    Or if you spent a few seconds research you'd realise BLM protests were infiltrated by the same scumfucks that committed terrorism at the capitol yesterday. It was these people that did the rioting, burning, looting, attacking bystanders in the summer.