Poll: Should Congress Impeach Trump Again?

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, he's not.

There was a time when Schlesinger had to work with the Pentagon and other Cabinet officials under Nixon, when he was going insane as Trump is now, to tell them specifically to not follow any orders to launch nuclear missiles.

Once again, the parallels between Trump and Nixon are incredibly common.
    Considering Pence was the one to give the command for the National Guard to step in yesterday, I don't think anyone is listening to Donald Trump anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    You are now officially a confirmed liar on the situation. You are done. Don't bother responding to my comments anymore.
    No he's not.

That image has been widely shared, and it's fairly nonsense. Each quote was taken out of context. For example, the first quote was really:

"Don't let up, send emails, make phone calls... the reality is that there will be unrest in the streets for as long as there is unrest in our lives".

Anyone reading that with an ounce of common sense knows what she is saying is to keep on peacefully protesting, including sending emails, making phone calls, and demonstrating in the streets, all very legal, and I have to stress that again, legal methods of speaking out while people of color are being murdered by the police.

That's why that meme is utter nonsense. The meme is taking a tiny part of her quote and twisting it to sound like she's calling for riots.

Yesterday, though, Trump did call for riots. He tweeted that Pence was too weak to do what needed to be done while continuing to espouse conspiracy theories that he really won an election that he, in reality, lost.

Alliance

Seriously, this is the biggest thing. They got in the Capitol and...just kinda hung out and engaged in petty vandalism and theft. There is no end-game here. There is no "grand strategy". This is why the "CIVIL WAR!" stuff is so hilarious. Those have points and purposes. Those have goals.

This is just a bunch of angry conservatives lashing out in one final temper tantrum against reality.
    You should see that as a good thing, unless you wanted it to be worse.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    He wants to run in 2024, impeachment prevents him.

He incited an insurrection that led to his supporters storming the Capitol building, there must be consequences.

Right wing extremism needs to be put down. Violently. Aggressively. And there need to be severe punishments for those leading them on. It's the only way to prevent right wing extremism, which has been growing in the US for decades, from continuing to flourish under Republican leadership.
    I never heard him say go break into the captiol and destroy it. Those idoits that went there and did that are morons and should be shot for being stupid
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Oh looks like we suddenly got 4 traitors voting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Considering Pence was the one to give the command for the National Guard to step in yesterday, I don't think anyone is listening to Donald Trump anymore.

Yeah and considering the fact almost got Pence killed.

Wonder how that pardon conversation might go down.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    You should see that as a good thing, unless you wanted it to be worse.
    I do see it as a good thing, yes. That they're so incompetent was the best part of yesterday, and the only thing that kept me sane as I laughed at how pathetic they were.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't all be charged with insurrection or whatever the applicable charge for storming the Capitol building with the intent to take it over, is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    I never heard him say go break into the captiol and destroy it. Those idoits that went there and did that are morons and should be shot for being stupid
    Ah yes, the, "I don't understand dog whistles, and unless someone literally explicitly said the literal words, "GO TAKE THE CAPITOL BUILDING" means they didn't incite violence and a riot!" argument.

It's about as good now as it never was, in that it was never an argument with any weight. Though oddly it's an argument that white supremacists and other hate groups love to fall back on when they say, "We must purify the bloodline!" and then vigorously deny that they were encouraging violence or anything of the sort.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2021-01-07 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to say something outright to still be the cause of it.

Trump's repeated assertions that he won the election, that it was stolen from him, that Pence was too weak to do what needed to be done, his insistence that the election needed to be thrown out, his calls to the crowd to be strong and march, and everything he's spit out for the past few months led to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why don’t you link the full quotes instead of misrepresented photoshop? You hate truth only love Trump?

Where is your Russia and China helping Trump, mr honesty?
    Question, when is bedtime in St.Petersburg?

Is it the same time he ghosts his "civil war threads"?
    Government Affiliated Snark

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I do see it as a good thing, yes. That they're so incompetent was the best part of yesterday, and the only thing that kept me sane as I laughed at how pathetic they were.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't all be charged with insurrection or whatever the applicable charge for storming the Capitol building with the intent to take it over, is.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, the, "I don't understand dog whistles, and unless someone literally explicitly said the literal words, "GO TAKE THE CAPITOL BUILDING" means they didn't incite violence and a riot!" argument.

It's about as good now as it never was, in that it was never an argument with any weight. Though oddly it's an argument that white supremacists and other hate groups love to fall back on when they say, "We must purify the bloodline!" and then vigorously deny that they were encouraging violence or anything of the sort.
    But you cant convict someone based on what you think they are thinking. That would like me saying I fucking hate trump and you go murder him cause i stated this. I never said go kill him and i cant be convicted as such

Either way this retard will be gone soon so will be good riddence to him and his gutter twitter tweets

Alliance

There was some new law enacted this year specifically regarding government buildings, correct? I want to say it comes with a ten year sentence.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

At this point, it is safe to say that either the democrats are incredibly stupid or they actually want a major nationwide rebellion to take place. Because that is 100% what would happen if they remove Trump.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Alliance

At this point, it is safe to say that either the democrats are incredibly stupid or they actually want a major nationwide rebellion to take place. Because that is 100% what would happen if they remove Trump.
    It would be simpler for them to wait thirteen days.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Trump's repeated assertions that he won the election, that it was stolen from him, that Pence was too weak to do what needed to be done, his insistence that the election needed to be thrown out, his calls to the crowd to be strong and march, and everything he's spit out for the past few months led to this.
    Especially when Trump called for them to come and up to 10 days or more on Parker Facebook tok toc before this people in the crowd threatened violence and had a noose set up as a symbol along with Trumps flags and confederate flags.

So no it’s clear as Crystal and not only that. His delegates helped break in. And during he refused to send help.

I'm not lying. Your disgusting behavior in calling people liars isn't helping.

Its not a question of giving in to Trump. At this point, if Trump called for a rebellion today, he would overthrow the government. He has way more than enough support. If he called upon members of the police, members of the military, citizens to rise up and overthrow the US government, he would outright win. He doesn't need your permission by giving in to him now.

And if the government tried to oust him and arrest him, you are getting Ukraine 2014.
    Don't lie if you don't want to be called a liar you hypocrite.

If there was any sense this would be 3rd impeachment, or not even necessary because the first one should've done the job.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

It's not like his lawyer said "Let's have trial by combat" or anything, and saying that they are going to find evidence of criminality there...

To quote many: when Rudy said "And if we are wrong we will be made fools of," - that shipped had already sailed.

But you cant convict someone based on what you think they are thinking.[/qutoe]

We won't. We know he incited violence.

QUOTE=js3915;52931239]That would like me saying I fucking hate trump and you go murder him cause i stated this. I never said go kill him and i cant be convicted as such
    Your are not the President of the United States of America, whipping a mob into a frenzy.

- - - Updated - - -

You said that would happen yesterday.

It didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It won't go anywhere, but yes, they absolutely should move to impeach him.

At the very least, if you sit and do nothing, you effectively declare that you're OK with what happened. Even if it is inevitably a futile move, at least trying to impeach the dangerous idiot shows that kind of shit should not be allowed to fly.

Go sit in a corner somewhere and shut the fuck up. Good grief.

You wanna talk about things like insurrection? You're one of the people that contribute to it. You're one of those complete and utter morons that believes conspiracy bullshit some random Susan posts on Facebook, aren't you?

I'm still waiting for these officials that were going to be "arrested" and then put in front of a camera to declare Trump the winner before being killed. Something you were so sure was going to happen. Even before anyone saw the guy with the zip ties, I might add.

You mean calling liberal evil satan spawn an invoking calls of past wars, might have lead to this?

I mean is it surprising that 39% of the country encouraged by this lunatic in the White House legitimizing every Whites Supremacist Alt-Right like from Charlottesville?

Yeah they inspired this BS 4Chan it’s just a prank bro stupid shit.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Saying something that is free speech and morons taking it the wrong way isnt illegal.

If trump supports were actually smart they would never pay another cent in taxes.