Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s like demanding that you agree that everyone drinks piss, while they have an IV of piss injected into their veins.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn’t want? Who forced you? Since you don’t want to, let me grant you the power of stopping this horse shit now... let’s move on to... who forced you to do this? Blink twice if you can’t tell us... we are here to save you...
    Yup look what he quoted in your second repy, RT. no critical thought just believe everything RT says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I think they're calling them rioters because the police declared it a riot.
    Who cares... just concede the point... yesterday were terrorist... who gives a fuck about riots after yesterday... riots are so 2020...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    @Ihavewaffles where should the fines for Antifa damage go? Where are their headquarters? Before you ask, the proud boys leader is already arrested and their former leader, Gavin McInnes, was at the coup yesterday. Members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Maryland, are also known, just like their leadership. Q Shaman is widely known and so is Joseph Watkins, who is Q him self... so... who should be billed for Antifa?
    Anyone from blm n antifa that does a crime should be arrested for said crime, regardless if there's a structure/leader.
    Crime still happened, you can't wave your hands "well, I don't have a leader, so you have no right to arrest me" I hope you are not saying that, but why are you even throwing leaders/structure into the argument? What has that to do with applying laws?

Ouch some guy on tv just said "ISIS is jealous they didn't think to just get a bunch of people and walk into the building"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yup look what he quoted in your second repy, RT. no critical thought just believe everything RT says.
    I don’t read it... I don’t care... I’ve seen the whole schtick from Russia, in Russian... and from Ukraine, including my mother’s best friend, who still lives near Dumpas... or what ever the fuck it’s called.

I hope he wastes more of his life writing and thinking about framing this bullshit... just to know it served nothing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I don’t read it... I don’t care... I’ve seen the whole schtick from Russia, in Russian... and from Ukraine, including my mother’s best friend, who still lives near Dumpas... or what ever the fuck it’s called.

I hope he wastes more of his life writing and thinking about framing this bullshit... just to know it served nothing...
    I didn't read it either, just saw the link.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I'm dying, Karen can't handle her mace.
    Definitely one of my favorite clips.

She's complaining about getting maced for trying to revolt like her mom wouldn't let her go to a party that all her friends are going to be at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Anyone from blm n antifa that does a crime should be arrested for said crime, regardless if there's a structure/leader.
    Crime still happened, you can't wave your hands "well, I don't have a leader, so you have no right to arrest me" I hope you are not saying that, but why are you even throwing leaders/structure into the argument? What has that to do with applying laws?
    Who exactly? At this point, all Antifa is, is simply a way to point at someone and bitch... it’s like McCarthism 2.0... the fucking QShaman was called Antifa... Can we just call them the other? I’ll at least have pompous joy of it having literary reference, as double meaning.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Can you show me where some has even done this? Just curious as I think you are full of shit. Most people I've seen post here say people that destroy shit should be charged.
    Funny, still not a single person answered the question.

All rioters, everywhere should be treated equally, according to the laws, no distinction.

Do you agree, or disagree?
    That was 2 pages ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Most of those that work forces are apparently indeed the same that burn crosses. Rage Against the Machine were just a bit too ahead of the times.
    Not ahead merely still a relevant message and not unique to the USA either.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

another blow to @Kokolums

Trump literally off the "patriot" bullshit and is now on the "these are criminals and should go to jail" line now. Look how fast he drops you when you are no longer needed koko?

10+ Year Old Account

That was 2 pages ago.
    Are you sure about that?

Yes, should those breaking sedation laws, be treated like rioters? Should people over throwing a corrupt president, be treated the same as rioters?
    Want to answer mine, after I said ‘yes’ to yours? Selective vision?

5+ Year Old Account
    Who exactly? At this point, all Antifa is, is simply a way to point at someone and bitch... it’s like McCarthism 2.0... the fucking QShaman was called Antifa... Can we just call them the other? I’ll at least have pompous joy of it having literary reference, as double meaning.
    Nonsense, McCarthy seeing commies under his bed isn't comparable. You are just throwing nonsense hoping something will stick.

Riots happened, violence, looting, torching businesses. In contrast to McCarthy that isn't imagined, it happened. Or...should I frame it as "it was mostly peaceful"..

Are you sure about that?

Multiple people have answered him. He isn't going to accept any answer other than "Yes, no BLM is a protestor they are all rioters and those people yesterday were patriots definitely not terrorists or rioters so they deserve special treatment"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nonsense, McCarthy seeing commies under his bed isn't comparable. You are just throwing nonsense hoping something will stick.

Riots happened, violence, looting, torching businesses. In contrast to McCarthy that isn't imagined, it happened. Or...should I frame it as "it was mostly peaceful"..
    Name them... Why was QShaman crying for being called Antifa? A whole page of my question and you still didn’t answer... let me guess... you didn’t see it? Keep saying no one answered yours though...

Edit: I named names of the terrorists... I wasn’t just tossing labels around...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Multiple people have answered him. He isn't going to accept any answer other than "Yes, no BLM is a protestor they are all rioters and those people yesterday were patriots definitely not terrorists or rioters so they deserve special treatment"
    I literally said ‘yes’... he got what he wanted... I guess just like the terrorist, he doesn’t know what the next step is.

5+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure about that?

You are selective, felya. You had to answer yes TO ALL, TO EVERYBODY the laws apply. You can answer the question without throwing in political situation in any particular country, it's not that hard. But you already answered, no, when you approved coup in Ukraine. So lets end this charade since you can't answer truthfully.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

That was 2 pages ago.
    And you haven't provided a quote. So?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are selective, felya. You had to answer yes TO ALL, TO EVERYBODY the laws apply. You can answer the question without throwing in political situation in any particular country, it's not that hard. But you already answered, no, when you approved coup in Ukraine. So lets end this charade since you can't answer truthfully.
    I didn’t... I literally said yes and then asked you two questions... My ‘yes’ was unconditional... there was nothing selective... 2 pages of not answering the questions that followed my unconditional ‘yes’? Does your script not account for it? Did you get the latest firmware?

Fuck it... point out the selective view of my answer... bold it in my reply... let’s see how genuine you are...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    He should answer, that no peaceful protesters should be arrested that obey the laws, regardless of their side. All rioters, regardless of which side, should be arrested according to the laws.

A simple yes or no answer, for laws to be applied equally. Is it that hard? Stop running scared.

I can say there's good n bad apples on all sides, yet, I have not seen a single post, not one, acknowledging that. Always downplay their side n only aware of the other side's missdeeds. Yup, that is a divided country alright..

Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, that is a divided country alright...
    I don’t know... The only division I see through the last several pages, is you... and from what I understand... you are not from this country... We are United, despite your efforts...

Edit: You are not from Ukraine either... guess who was born there... lulz...