10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    ... And be completely shocked that in reality they're charging a custodes stronghold. With SoS support and 2 imperator class titans just for good measure
    Brother Santodes....convince them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The video is edited... scenes are clipped out. Anyone else notice that?
    Oh... I think that’s it... I didn’t notice...

Edit: I watched it again... he twitches as a reaction to what he is reading... it’s not clipped... just robotic...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-08 at 01:10 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No? There's just two angles they use, but it's the same shot/speech. Camera looks slightly different for the side shot which may be why it looks odd.

Idk, those angles don’t look like a continuous shot to me. Looks like they took some portion of the speech out or re-did it, shooting it from a different angle to try to keep it seamless looking.

I could be wrong... just a bit odd.
    Might have needed to stop for a water break. Meh, don't much care.

I don't want this to be, "IS HE IN FRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN?!" again : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump goes off-script and has trouble pronouncing words like "America". Right now I'd be more surprised if he nailed it in one take.

He lies a fair bit in that its, sad, even by his standards,

- - - Updated - - -

Take note, he never states he wont be in power in two weeks. He refuses to say Biden's name.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Murdoch's WSJ Editorial Board is calling for Trump's resignation. We're more than likely about to see a shift in Trump Media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Take note, he never states he wont be in power in two weeks. He refuses to say Biden's name.
    That sounds like something a pathalogical narcissist would do, if they were a whining tantrum-throwing toddler and lost fair and square.

This is what rats abandoning a sinking ship look like. They want to feign outrage and disdain, when this is nothing new... it's been going on for years.

They want us to forget that they stood by for 206 weeks, and think they will be able to reclaim their lost reputations in the last 2.

Fuck them, we will never forget.

274,190 new cases is about 32k more than last Thursday, a new national record, and is still an undercount because Missouri hasn't reported yet. That will probably add another 3k to the total.

Top 10:

California: 39,632 new cases; 488 deaths
    Texas: 22,710 new cases; 367 deaths (new record*)
    Fuck Florida.
    New York: 18,030 new cases (new record); 261 deaths
    North Carolina: 10,398 new cases (new record); 137 deaths
    Ohio: 10,251 new cases; 95 deaths
    Arizona: 9,913 new cases; 297 deaths (new record)
    Pennsylvania: 9,866 new cases; 254 deaths
    Georgia: 9,790 new cases; 65 deaths
    Tennessee: 9,000 new cases; 111 deaths

Mississippi, Delaware and Nebraska also had new records.

As before, there are likely more new records than listed due to the correction spikes over the past week muddying the waters, but I've elected to go ahead and lock it in for Texas because their previous record of 700+ back in the Summer was absolutely a correction/adjustment whereas the numbers we're seeing there now are almost certainly comparatively accurate. Remember when I said yesterday we're likely on the path to 300k "in a few weeks"? Well, given what we've seen yesterday and today that might be bumped up to "next week". I don't think we'll hit 300k tomorrow even though Friday usually yields the highest numbers of the week--but I can't rule it out 100% either.

4,134 deaths is around 550 more than last Thursday and brings the total to 374,124. It is also a new national record and indicates that it's not just a fluke. Because of the holidays the 7-day average is still completely off, but expect it to shoot up drastically in a few days. 12 states reported triple-digit death totals. Hospitals are still getting slammed.

Related news:

A record number of people died from Covid the last two days in America--Didn't really have time to look up more news today but I think this is sufficient. Expect it to continue long past the removal of Trump's fat fucking ass from the Oval Office. His legacy will be that of the death of at least another hundred thousand due to his negligence and his insistence to his braindead supporters that COVID-19 is a nothingberder. Fuck him and fuck them.

Stay safe, folks.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2021-01-08 at 02:25 AM.

I wonder what Parler users think about the 'concession'? I'm not brave enough to venture into those waters.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    I wonder what Parler users think about the 'concession'? I'm not brave enough to venture into those waters.
    https://twitter.com/parlertakes?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    He hated Camp David I thought so I'm wondering why he went there.
    There's also a bunker there and trump didn't want to hide in the one in the WH again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Those people on Parler are just nuts. Absolutely nuts. Trump isn’t going to appoint his kid President, it’s a not a deep fake, and you don’t have to use the word concede to concede...

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Those people on Parler are just nuts. Absolutely nuts. Trump isn’t going to appoint his kid President, it’s a not a deep fake, and you don’t have to use the word concede to concede...
    I have got to believe 1/4 of those quotes invoke poe's law. "He better come clean about the aliens."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's like when they thought Trump needed to use the term quid pro quo in order for the Ukraine thing to be a quid pro quo. They certainly aren't smart.

why am i not surprised, hidden messages and other bullshit, still playing chess deep fakes, etc there are no intelligent Trumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    LegalEagle says more eloquently everything I want to say about yesterday's bullshit better than I could:

The last Legal Eagle video I posted here, I described him as "really, really, REALLY pissed off". I want to correct that to just "pissed off" so this one doesn't break the "pissed off" scale, because oh boy.

Anyway, hopefully this was just a one-off and I won't have to make yet another correction due to a January 21st LegalEagle video covering the cultists trying another insurrection just before/during the inauguration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least --

4,134 deaths
    God dammit.

I understand the American Hospital Association is not pleased with Operation Warp Speed, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    taps forehead

Your Cabinet can't 25 you if they don't exist.

Resident Cosplay Progressive