Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I agree, but that is slightly biased in the fact that if I ran this game I would absolutely include a Fool.
    Do you have an idea what role I am, beacuse if I made it too obvious already I can just claim and make Foxxi anrgy. I am not a fool.

Well fuvk em both then go for a lurker check BF out and jail sum1 else ifk im just trying to look at all angles

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

I'm goin to bed ill be up in time to vote

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Do you have an idea what role I am, beacuse if I made it too obvious already I can just claim and make Foxxi anrgy. I am not a fool.
    I have it narrowed down to a couple potentials, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

This will be vague. But if you claimed, would you be able to answer the some of the questions I posited in this thread today? You don't have to answer if you think it would out you or you have no idea what I am referring to

Did I miss your question to me? Or was it a general question? You have a lot of posts I am not sure what the question was. Ask me and I will tell you if I know something about it.

Did I miss your question to me? Or was it a general question? You have a lot of posts I am not sure what the question was. Ask me and I will tell you if I know something about it.
    It was not a question asked of you, but to someone else. To say it plainer, can you confirm Bwonsamdi visited Clarinet? Or did she visit me?

Ok, let's do it like this. I won't answer this. If I die and you see my rolecard it should be easy to deduce what I did if you read my posts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now satsu is going to make me dig through posts to see if i can figure out his role... i have an idea on the type of role it is.... but im tired and ill do all that in the morning. should be around for the last 4-6hrs of the day, unless i get too engrossed in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Now satsu is going to make me dig through posts to see if i can figure out his role... i have an idea on the type of role it is.... but im tired and ill do all that in the morning. should be around for the last 4-6hrs of the day, unless i get too engrossed in wow
    Lol yup. I just started to but now going to bed. I’ll keep at it in the AM

Yeah gonna do the same. Almost 8 in a morning, thats my usual bed time. See if you can dig it up.

I’d appreciate if people stopped telling lies about me uwu. I’m going to bed but I’ll be up early enough to hammer someone don’t you guys fret lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also I’d never claim scum and actually be scum. That sounds nothing like me...

@CerealLord My logic centers told me that didn’t make sense - it just felt off balance. Wether it’s the same in Listo’s version or not remains to be seen though I suppose.

That said, it doesn’t look like anyone is interested in lynching Virothe, and I am about to head to work. I still feel Blood Fox should be executed to be safe - and I would rather we not have a repeat of the last game, so

Vote: Mercychan
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    @Bwonsamdi the Dead

Are you actually telling the truth now or is there something else you want to come clean about?
    Are you giveing me a last chance to answer questions before you decide that I'm too awful to live and murder me on N2?

If so, then yes I DID tell the truth this time. Was lying before to see if any scum would suddenly get pissed off and jump their way down my throat, as usual

That being said, I am terrible at lying. I could've even get what I was trying to say for fuck's sakes. I'm planning to never do that again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    why me of all players?
    You were lucky I guess? But I won't do it again lol

is there a role in this game that can transform? aka from butler to become something else

- - - Updated - - -

Truth be told, I have NO CLUE how to use my role

I've never despised a character role more than this one
    I hate my role too. But hey, at leat I'm not scum this time!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    That said, it doesn’t look like anyone is interested in lynching Virothe, and I am about to head to work.
    Ordinarily I wouldn't be against pushing on a lurker. Yet I'd prefer to see the Blood Fox and Mercy situation resolved sooner rather than later. I also don't think we should be terrified of potentially lynching the Fool, assuming that role is even present. I'll be around to ensure we get a lynch off, at any rate.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I kinda want to vote Mercy or Bloodfox, but getting rid of the lurkers IS a good idea.

Unvote
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Hmm I kinda want to vote Mercy or Bloodfox, but getting rid of the lurkers IS a good idea.

Unvote
    You never voted since your last unvote, lol.

Ugh dismorning I'm a mess im so tired but I'm here

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote

hnnnn, I can be persuaded to move to Mercy :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

3hr 45mins left

I am hoping that between the King and the Court Wizard (if there is one) that I will be protected tonight. If Blood Fox is the Fool and not the Sellsword, I will be fucked either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Its all a complete WIFOM fest.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be okay following Foxxi's lead and lynching Virothe if people actually would swap to it and giving Mercy a chance to prove himself. If we were going with lynch liars, Mercy and Bwon would need to be next. I have a feeling at least one of them is BD.

problem is in 3hrish will enough ppl come on to flop? also consider that virothe is also voting on one of the trains that would be one less person to flip