Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    The worst part about Trump's campaign and 4 years is that he really empowered the Trumpster's mindset of "if I don't like it, it's not real". I'm more than aware that there are bias and potential misinformation, but that's why you get closer to the truth by comparing notes with everyone. The pattern below gets very tiring
    A: "cites a conspiracy theory"
    B: "can you please provide evidence"
    A: "it's everywhere you just need to look. I'm not going to do your work for you"

??????
    Yep, literally had a friend post that there were Antifa members there at the Capitol, despite all of them waving Trump and Confederate flags.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm already sensing the excuses coming as to why they suddenly stopped pushing all those progressive bills they've been passing in the House the past 4 years.

"Uh, progressive bills pushed by us in the House? What bills? Who are you?"
    Of course a Trump supporter like you is going to whine when the other side is in power.

My whine will be valid if they indeed all of a sudden pushing the sorts of bills they've been pushing in the House the past 4 years -only- because they know it would get blocked by the Senate anyhow.

There is a word for that: pandering.

And a word for the people who fall for that: gullible.

- - - Updated - - -

If you were honest and read my posts since Biden was the nominee, then you'd know and admit that this has been my criticism of him since forever.
    You mean like how you pander to your fellow Trump supporters by laughing about sexual assault and promising to come here just to illegally vote for Trump?

My whine will be valid if they indeed all of a sudden pushing the sorts of bills they've been pushing in the House the past 4 years -only- because they know it would get blocked by the Senate anyhow.

There is a word for that: pandering.

- - - Updated - - -

If you were honest and read my posts since Biden was the nominee, then you'd know and admit that this has been my criticism of him since forever.
    All i care to know about you is that what you claimed you are in my sig. Just knowing how it makes you feel gives me the opposite emotion

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The inciting incidents (the Auto Zone vandalism, and the burning of the Minneapolis police precinct, in Minneapolis) were definitively linked to far right infiltrators though.

And of the "19 murders," at least 2 were done by a Boogaloo Boy, another was done by a Pinkerton security guard after a Trump voter went for the bear mace (don't know what happened to that one), and most of them were by looters and thugs using the protests as cover. I'd actually love some follow up on what far right people count as the "19 murders" - they tend to count David Dorn, killed by looters well away from a peaceful BLM protest, but not, say, the Louisville man killed by police for serving food to protesters after curfew.

But then there's the thousands of people maimed, many permanently, by the police.
    Do you really think the guys in videos rushing into supermarkets, stores, business who are almost all black and there to loot new tvs and cool stuff are mostly right terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    All i care to know about you is that what you claimed you are in my sig. Just knowing how it makes you feel gives me the opposite emotion
    He tried to report me to the mods, and literally PMed me in the process, because his post history refutes his bullshit.

This is what happens when you literally declare you will come here to illegally vote for Trump.

I'll take a moment of time to explain to you how emotions work.

At the time I was indeed very pissed and annoyed that someone as conservative as Biden won the nomination of the Democratic Party. Joe Biden is by all means for example much more conservative than Joe Rogan is, yet here the neolibs / center Democrats were throwing a fit because he endorsed Bernie. That was my emotion at the time and at that time I did and said a bunch of things which was the equivalent of having a verbal lashing out.

At this very moment, I'm very much the opposite of angry that Biden won the elections over Trump. I've always stated, countless times, that Trump is an absolute piece of shit. When Biden was elected over Trump, I was elated and happy, because for all his flaws he is indeed better than that idiot manchild called Trump.

However, I'm still very suspicious of Biden. He is a conservative and I suspect that he'll mostly push for conservative sorts of bills and legislation during his time as a president. -If- he proves me wrong, I'll also be happy to find out that the USA gambled on someone changing for the better while in office. Currently I'm curious to see now that the Democrats hold the power in the House and Senate, if they'll keep pushing all those 'radical' bills they've been trying to push in the House, something tells me they won't, but again -if- they proove me wrong, I'll be happy to find out so.

I hope that clarifies a number of things for you.
    So, why did you spend months supporting Trump, saying you were going to vote for him, and said you looked forward to Trump winning? Why did you try to use the accusations of sexual assault to condemn Biden, but then cheer at Trump when he did the same thing... although many more times?

Don't blame others for your posts.

snip
    As i said, the only thing i care about with regards to you, is your emotional state right now, which is clear as day to anyone who wants to read my siggy. didn't even read your post.

I don't believe everyone can change, because stupidity can't be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm already sensing the excuses coming as to why they suddenly stopped pushing all those progressive bills they've been passing in the House the past 4 years.
    Because pro-violence fascist halted congress... why did you change your name again? You spoiled the milk by calling us normies, in your excitement that fascist were in congress.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Read again:

I also contend that I did it for many months, in my mind it was a short period, a few weeks, in which I was disappointed with Biden winning the nomination.

I've literally no idea what you are talking about here. I expressed my doubts at the story of Biden being accused for sexual assault a number of times as well. I never had a super-strong position on it and I did reread and question certain events as well as the credibility of the accuser, among other things.

I know I'm explaining this to you, but I also know that it probably won't matter, because you'll keep making obnoxious and empty "You're a Trump supporter" spam most likely. Since you have an obsessive online personality and keep clinging unto your own false narratives until it kills you. If Biden can change then other people can too, including you. No?
    Don't blame others for the things you say. Be a man, and take some responsibility for your actions. It's been established that changing your username isn't going to cause people to forget. Deleting your old comments also doesn't work, The internet is forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've literally no idea what you are talking about here. I expressed my doubts at the story of Biden being accused for sexual assault a number of times as well. I never had a super-strong position on it and I did reread and question certain events as well as the credibility of the accuser, among other things.
    You were insulting anyone not supporting Trump, as a rape apologist... which is hard to find, because... Why did you change your name again?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, literally had a friend post that there were Antifa members there at the Capitol, despite all of them waving Trump and Confederate flags.
    It would take a very dedicated person to:
    1) first of all, find this "Antifa" organization and sign up with its leader who is...uh...
    2) anyhow, then go Derp Cover and join the Trump rally at which Trump said Trump wants you to march to the House/Senate, take your country back, show strength, trial by combat, etc.
    3) then somehow, when Trump's encouragement doesn't lead to violence, somehow say "hey Trump supporters, I am not Trump, but I think you should be violent!" and have people who are Trump supporters, whol do not know this guy, say "Well we weren't ready to commit violence on Trump's request, despite being Trump supporters, but we'll follow you whereever, random person we don't know!"
    THah's the big one, right here. I find it "winning the lottery while having sex with Eliza Dushku" levels of unlikely that Trump could mobilize a crowd of his followers to march on the House/Senate, but somehow, it's some other person who convinces them all to be violent insurrectionists "against Trump's wishes for nonviolence". Cults don't have Vice Cult Leaders.
    4) violently attack the police, murdering one and injuring others
    5) disrupt a vote that, left unchecked, would have exposed a large group of US Reps and Senators as supporting dictatorship, and instead force half or so to change their mind and no longer support dictatorship -- something that does sound a litle Antifa-y now that I read it back.

and doing all of that while somehow:

6) never being caught on camera, including posting pictures of themselves
    7) never being caught by the police, National Guard, or Secret Service
    8) not themselves being killed
    9) not talking to reporters and giving their name
    10) not being recognized by their friends and family who immediately rat them out

False flag operations don't just fail, they're counterproductive when they're exposed. If it were to be found out that an Antifa activist sparked and led the insurrection, then not only would they be in trouble for, you know, leading the insurrection (20 years in federal butt-fucking prison plus whatever else @cubby throws at them) but it also turns the story from "impeach Trump" to "Antifa attacked democracy". The tables turn instantly, and the calls to have Trump impeached or 25th'd instantly end.

Not only does that sound like a risk Antifa wouldn't take -- a very real risk considering how secure that building's supposed to be -- and would not need to take, considering the levels of aggression Trump supporters have already shown. Hell, even if there were Antifa false flag plants in Trump's rally's crowd, when they heard Trump's inspriing words, they probably would have said "Yep, we're done here" and would have gotten to a nearby vantage point and started filming instead.

So let's all keep our eyes on the news. Already there's been something like 100 charges filed. More are surely on the way. If they catch one Antifa, BLM, Bernie Bro or, I dunno, cast member of Glee in the mix, it will make every front page, even in the "Fake News Media".

But I'm not holding my breath until I turn Blue Lives Matter.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean, like, the vast majority of conspiracy-theory-wielding Trump supporters, with whom you've sided?

Do you know what I'd like to see from you? Removing the name Pro-Violence while being a Trump supporter, after the insurrection of Jan 6th. Until you do that, the very label you've applied to yourself will ruin every single point you try to make.

I don't care why you took that name. It doesn't matter anymore. You're a Trump supporter, with the name Pro-Violence.

I don't care if that name was directed at Muslims, Alliance, Scourge or cockroaches.

I don't care if it's sarcastic.

You're a Trump supporter, and your name is Pro-Violence.

Scrape that shit off the Politics forums, or accept the image you've chosen to place on yourself.

Says the one that swore Trump would win a 2nd term...

Yeah, I don't honestly believe you believe what you just wrote there, considering I never stated anything along those lines, and if I did I really wouldn't remember it. (And I don't do drugs much at all).
    You literally said you would come to Florida to illegally vote for him... and would laugh when he won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't honestly believe
    Your name is still Pro-Violence and you are still a Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes to the first part, no to the second. No matter how often some of you like to repeat it.
    Well I've read back through you post history and I'm willing to admit I was a bit hasty. At least in the past few months you haven't been.

However:

Calling this an attempted coup seems a bit sheltered.

This was just some peaceful sightseers trespassing.
    Perhaps you could go back and ensure this post, which I quoted in its entirety, is marked sarcasm.

Also, dude, the name is still not cool in the Politcs forums.

It was me remarking that there wasn't a whole lot of vandalism, fires or violence compared to what we usually understand under a "coup" or how those usually look.

There apparently was enough ''fighting" going on for 5 people to have sadly lost their lives, but I believe media is exaggerating a bit with calling it a coup. When I hear the word coup I instantly have to think back to when the Bastille in France was stormed by a few thousand peasants. Entire neighbourhoods including the Bastille being on fire and noblemen being captured and executed on the marketplace.

Compared to that this was just people forcefully breaking into a place a bit and then having a bit of a laugh. The one person 'on the other side' that died, the police officer, seems to be an accident more than purely hostile intent to go out and murder a bunch of government officials.

What is left for discussion of course is if it was a failed coup or if it would've looked differently if secret service hadn't been around? I'll admit I can't form a strong conclusive opinion on that. But this hardly seemed like a 'people's revolt' like some people are trying to claim or some coordinated strike to try and overthrow government.

I quite like my name, it's my Warrior's name, it's a fantasy inspired name like any other. Do we not use violence in games like World of Warcraft? This is a gaming forum, yeah?

Other than that, I appreciate you actually looking through my post history to find out that I'm not actually a Trump supporter.... That is more effort than most people seem to bother with...
    The problem is, quite a few of those that stormed the Capitol are militia type people who have no issue coming back at a later date, since they were able to do it the first time without much, if any, resistance, and use ACTUAL violence against both Capitol police and sitting politicians. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't believe for a second they have the numbers or firepower to outmatch both the National Guard, Secret Service and the various branches of the military, but I do believe they are crazy enough to actually try to do a take over of the US government or at least tear it down and, I hope I'm dead wrong about this, succeed for small bit.

We have seen it in the past. Oklahoma City bombing, Bundy Standoff, Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, Wako, Ruby Ridge. These people aren't the same as the general Trumpist rabble out there. These people WANT to be martyrs, want to be sacrificed for their cause. They are NO different then the same people who flew planes into the Trade Towers. They have the same mindset as those. And are willing to use extreme violence to further their cause.

While it is outlandish game for the most part, the opening part of Far Cry 5 is a realistic look at how those people are and what they are capable of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    The problem is, quite a few of those that stormed the Capitol are militia type people who have no issue coming back at a later date
    Looks like they are planning for the 19th

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well I've read back through you post history and I'm willing to admit I was a bit hasty. At least in the past few months you haven't been.
    You are falling for gaslighting... he even deleted his post, blaming black culture as the top problem in the US...