Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Chuck em all in jail. They deserve every ounce of punishment due them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but if people can say “yeah that’s my neighbor billy joe bob” it saves everyone time in prosecuting these fucks.
    Fair enough I still don't trust John Tesh though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I mean, I find these actions as reprehensible as you do, but surely you recognize the rabbit hole you're going into.
    Dude NO! This is not the time for the unofficial bullshit of no Doxxing especially when these idiots commit treason eh no fuck that, Report them to the FBI!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I mean, I find these actions as reprehensible as you do, but surely you recognize the rabbit hole you're going into.
    I would agree however this isn't like reporting someone for being a Communist(when that was the thing) or a witch. These are people who actively engaged or are planning to engage.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Would you like to know more?

The FBI is asking netizens to help bring these criminals to justice. Will MMOC do its part to help?

It might take some real detective work to find these guys .... bragging online and to major news outlets.

Jenna Ryan, a real estate broker and radio host from Frisco, flew to Washington, D.C. to "storm the Capitol" and posted about the trip on social media.
    "Hopping on a plane heading to DC #MarchToSaveAmerica #stopthesteal," she wrote in the caption of a photo that shows her next to a jet at US Trinity Aviation in Denton, Texas.
    On Facebook, Ryan livestreamed the walk to Capitol Hill, saying: "All these working-class people taking the week off ... We flew here for freedom. They want to steal the election, they want to steal everything."

Yes, working class people that have luxury time and cash to attend QAnon rallies every other week.
    A Federal indictment will have lasting impact on those people. They are basically on a forever blacklist. No reputable company will hire a CEO with a federal indictment, no school with hire a teacher with a record, same with law enforcement agencies hiring. They are not eligible for any government positions from Federal to City levels. If you are contractor, you are not eligible to bid on any Federally funded contracts. If you are a worker, you are pretty much excluded from any jobs that require background checks.

https://gothamist.com/news/trump-fur...me-court-judge

Man, that NY Supreme Court judge's kid is ultra-mega cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

According to the article, his brother said he didn't do anything wrong. He was pushed inside. Pushed I say. I wonder if he will like all the pushing he will get when the FBI storms his house.

10+ Year Old Account

A Slavic Jew, walking next to a Nazi, is supposed to be the start of a joke... not reality...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    According to the article, his brother said he didn't do anything wrong. He was pushed inside. Pushed I say. I wonder if he will like all the pushing he will get when the FBI storms his house.
    Pushed so hard, he grabbed a riot shield off the floor and accompanied the dude with confederate flag up the stairs.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

He was also apparently pushed up steps. And down steps. And on a bench. And was somehow pushed so hard he picked up a riot shield.

Weird man, fuckin weird. Those antifa dudes played him like a marionette, how'd they do that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    A Federal indictment will have lasting impact on those people. They are basically on a forever blacklist. No reputable company will hire a CEO with a federal indictment, no school with hire a teacher with a record, same with law enforcement agencies hiring. They are not eligible for any government positions from Federal to City levels. If you are contractor, you are not eligible to bid on any Federally funded contracts. If you are a worker, you are pretty much excluded from any jobs that require background checks.
    they can go infront of a jury and beat it though right?

after what happened with the bundys id avoid a plea deal and go for a jury if i was only done for trespass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post

after what happened with the bundys id avoid a plea deal and go for a jury if i was only done for trespass.
    Maybe, but a DC jury will look a lot different than a Portland jury. Well it wasnt a Portland jury, the defense made specific motions to draw jury applicants from all of Oregon.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post

They could. But it won't be easy. The law is very clear. Entering the Capitol Building by force or violence, entering or remaining on the floor of either chamber are considered class E felony—punishable by up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. I think most of the cases will be pretty cut and dry. Ignorance is no excuse under the eyes of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    They could. But it won't be easy. The law is very clear. Entering the Capitol Building by force or violence, entering or remaining on the floor of either chamber are considered class E felony—punishable by up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. I think most of the cases will be pretty cut and dry. Ignorance is no excuse under the eyes of the law.
    The comical thing is a lot of them actually think they did nothing wrong. This isn't a random city hall somewhere in america or a police station. This is the actual symbol of the US government.

I just want to note for those who don't know: In NY, our district courts are called Supreme Courts. Like, you get a DUI, you appear in front of the Supreme Court.

Our highest Court in NY is the Court of Appeals.

Just in case people were thinking this was the son of an important judge - he's not. He's the son of a working trial judge.

The comical thing is a lot of them actually think they did nothing wrong. This isn't a random city hall somewhere in america or a police station. This is the actual symbol of the US government.
    Lol. Yeah. They arrested the guy that put his feet on Pelosi's desk and charged him with three felonies.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Hey, I can help out the FBI here. Start by looking at all the traitors working for the Capital police. The ones that decided to stop guarding doors, the ones that decided to let people in, and the ones that just backed down when threatened with violence. An angry mob was chanting how they wanted to hang the vice President and members of Congress, and the Capital Police decided to "Let them do their thing" (Exact quote from a police supervisor), and open the barricades and let them in.

So how about we start looking at who enabled the violence by starting with the insurrectionists in uniform? Don't worry, we can get the others too, but I kind of feel like we should sort out the fact our capital is protected by cowards and traitors first.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Hey, I can help out the FBI here. Start by looking at all the traitors working for the Capital police. The ones that decided to stop guarding doors, the ones that decided to let people in, and the ones that just backed down when threatened with violence. An angry mob was chanting how they wanted to hang the vice President and members of Congress, and the Capital Police decided to "Let them do their thing" (Exact quote from a police supervisor), and open the barricades and let them in.

So how about we start looking at who enabled the violence by starting with the insurrectionists in uniform? Don't worry, we can get the others too, but I kind of feel like we should sort out the fact our capital is protected by cowards and traitors first.
    Capitol police leadership, House/Senate protection leadership (Sergeant-at-Arms and deputies and anyone else involved) all need to be fired wholesale, and investigated and prosecuted if there is cause.

And a review of every single offices conduct that was deployed that day needs to take place, with charges for every office who allowed the mob to storm the building, especially those taking selfies and giving them high fives.

The only ones being charged should be those in charge of security at the capitol (D.C. Police). I feel like the capitol should have better security than anywhere.

They're soon going to find out they certainly did something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    The only ones being charged should be those in charge of security at the capitol (D.C. Police). I feel like the capitol should have better security than anywhere.
    What about those that killed a cop with a fire extinguisher? Can we charge them?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Oh definitely not the only ones. There is plenty of blame to go around here. I agree we should start with them, but find and charge every single person that entered the building, as well as those that planned, encouraged, and supported this plot.

Not shocked to see you stanning for rioters, insurrectionists, murderers, thieves, and traitors.

All of whom were present on Wednesday.