7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I love how quickly nowadays we can find quality humour from even shitty situations:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'll admit, it would have been a baller move for the SDNY to be there with federal marshals and a warrant for his arrest, right off stage after the inauguration.

I'd be just as pleased if they were parked in front of Mar a Lago doing the same.
    Indeed. I'm trying to find the over/under on the Trump Organization offices being raided that afternoon.

Dominion Voting Systems seeks more than $1.3 billion in a suit it has filed against Sidney Powell, the lawyer who pushed false election claims for the Trump campaign. The company claims defamation and deceptive trade practices.
    https://t.co/0itTIuFdfc https://t.co/TD5Ngr4H14
    https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/13...343970817?s=19

Mmm! I love the smell of lawsuits in the morning.

Ahh the justice of a lwayer who ran around with frivolous lawsuits now gets hers with this lawsuit.

As Trump has done numerous times, I hope the costs crush her in debt or at least her having to pay a large portion of the lawsuit.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm calling moderators and a time-out to this thread of discussion, because you three guys keep making up lies about me, no matter how much you're shown the facts or truth. And I'm fucking tired of it. I'm not a Trump supporter, I never stated that islam or black culture was problematic. You guys just keep repeating the same old bullshit lies over and over and over in every single thread without any of it being relevant to anything. Also my forum name is my WoW character Warrior's name............

@Rozz, @Jester Joe, @Flarelaine
    Fucking hysterical.

So much for that punk flexing.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2021-01-08 at 11:32 PM.

Also my forum name is my WoW character Warrior's name............

@Rozz, @Jester Joe, @Flarelaine
    Cut the bullshit, you changed your name while an armed mob broke their way into the capital. Who gives a fuck what your Warrior's name is - no one is confused as to why you did this.

I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

Fuck your society, fuck your order. Let's hope it'll all get burned down.

- Signed, a proud true radical, original punk
    [Infraction]

^ Infractions = badge of honor for punks like me
    There's you proud of the fact that you want to burn our society down. Punk? More like jack booted thug. This shit was intolerable before, but now it's a part of a movement which is generating political violence on a new level. Happy to take my own infraction for this shit but the fact that this site is tolerating people calling for violence after what just happened is utterly inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Fucking hysterical.

So much for that punk flexing.
    Ever notice how 90% of the time little babies like @Pro-Violence always call for burning everything down but rarely nut up themselves?

Like being a radical by itself is something to be proud of. While Godwining is cliche I think they forget Hitler was a radical too. He was also a big fan of violence when he didn't get his way. Go figure someone supporting a riot with literal Nazi's has some similarities to them.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-08 at 11:56 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Ever notice how 90% of the time little babies like @Pro-Violence always call for burning everything down but rarely nut up themselves?
    nah he lets brainwashed women do the dying for him while he cheers from an ocean away.

I brought this up and got that flex posted just a couple up.

So punk, running to mods because people are pointing out your history on these forums.

Just wait till others connect the dots all the way back to True Anarch and why they crawled into a hole the first time.

I brought this up and got that flex posted just a couple up.

So punk, running to mods because people are pointing out your history on these forums.

Just wait till others connect the dots all the way back to True Anarch and why they crawled into a hole the first time.
    Yeah Running to authority figures to do your dirty work for you because you can't handle people calling out your actions seems totally punk @Pro-Violence.

Reminds me of when @Jettisawn raged at Endus for daring to @ him asking Endus to not respond to him until his account deletion request was fulfilled. Rather than you know using the ignore feature or simply not logging on to the forum. Like smart person would.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-09 at 12:09 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce

well murkowski said she'll caucus with dems by joining the party if they don't kick trump out of office before the 20th.

If you guys want to fund my fan club, I'd gladly setup a Patreon or such. Other than that, I really don't understand why you guys are even talking about me. Especially because half the things you guys talk about is made-up bullshit and lies. I felt like calling a time-out and stopping the conversation was the adult thing to do, instead of, you know keeping on giving you guys fuel to continue this little circle-jerk and mutual shoulder patting. Reading some of these comments feels almost like I'm listening in to some self-help group. Please point at the doll where big mean Rochana hurt you? Some of the comments you guys post are completely absurd in the lines of "I'm going to beat you up"... like seriously; lol?

Drop the subject already, move on. Stop obsessing over people who disagree with you on the internet about various subjects.
    You're just mad I didn't accept your friend request.

No one is surprised you don't understand why you're being correctly called out for your past forum behavior and support for the violent acts of far right groups like Nazis @Pro-Violence.

If you'd stop posting obnoxious lies and support for violence committed by nazi's you'd be forgotten swifter than the fart I just let out. But you persist in your support for it just like Trump.

You're just mad I didn't accept your friend request.
    Lol you got one too? Sad.
    Ambrose Bierce

If you guys want to fund my fan club, I'd gladly setup a Patreon or such. Other than that, I really don't understand why you guys are even talking about me. Especially because half the things you guys talk about is made-up bullshit and lies. I felt like calling a time-out and stopping the conversation was the adult thing to do, instead of, you know keeping on giving you guys fuel to continue this little circle-jerk and mutual shoulder patting. Reading some of these comments feels almost like I'm listening in to some self-help group. Please point at the doll where big mean Rochana hurt you? Some of the comments you guys post are completely absurd in the lines of "I'm going to beat you up"... like seriously.

Drop the subject already, move on. Stop obsessing over people who disagree with you on the internet about various subjects.
    tell us more about why we should listen to your utter contempt of & gleeful wishing violence on our country?

Advocating for political violence on the internet is exactly what caused this historically unprecedented attack on the capitol. This site is continuing to provide a platform for these kinds of messages, and if places like MMO-Champion won't self-police, I guess more control over what people say on the internet is going to be necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you got one too? Sad.
    Maybe they're just lonely, I got one too.
    Last edited by Zaktar; 2021-01-09 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Rochana -> Arch-Angel of Riots -> rmfAcc -> Pro-Violence
    Those are just the names for that current account. It's true anarch. They abandoned that account when the lie got too big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

If you'd talk to me like a normal person, maybe you'd stop imagining that I'm some boogeyman Nazi or Trump supporter.
    I don't think you are either.

I think you are a sad person who has a history on this forum of lying about everything from military service, your post history, even where you live. Hell, even recently you had to lie about your forum name change. You. Are. A. Liar. And rubbing your nose in it continuously will continue, so you can't track what amounts to written dogshit onto the carpet.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-09 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd talk to me like a normal person, maybe you'd stop imagining that I'm some boogeyman Nazi or Trump supporter.
    Dude calls people normies after fascist attack the capital... asks to be treated like a normie, once the coup fails... sad...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Just because you disagree with someone does not make them a liar. Half of the things you wrote in that piece of text were bullshit and lies too.
    And none of it is relevant to this forum, to this thread or to anything. So why even bring it up? To 'rub my nose in it?' Is that what this forum is about, to keep houding people about the things you disagree with them on? Do you really enjoy me having to reply to your mundane posts and nonsense? Is that it? You can't miss me so you keep making posts for me to keep replying to?

If I'm that horrible, and that annoying to you, just put me on ignore. Don't give me fuel to keep on replying to. Nobody wants to read this shit, or my shit.
    Ignoring you just lets the rot spread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so there is a noble purpose here. You're serving the better good and trying to make it a better place. Is that it?

How gallant of you, sir. I'm sure most of MMOC appreciates you devoting your online time to this very important duty.

I'm sure the forum really needed these last few pages of nonsense of you guys giving your opinion on me.
    Indeed... Salute @unfilteredJW unwavering dedication to remove pro-violence from forum discourse... we want peace...

You are the man unfilteredJW, we appreciate you!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Nobody ignores liars on this site, we justifiably shit on them.