https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/0...on-ctn-vpx.cnn

WARNING THE VIDEO IN THE LINK IS PRETTY FUCKED UP

It's one of the Capitol cops actually doing his job almost getting crushed to death by the wannabe cop-killers in the insurrectionist crowd on Wednesday.

This is the legacy of Trump and the Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

It's one of the Capitol cops actually doing his job almost getting crushed to death by the wannabe cop-killers in the insurrectionist crowd on Wednesday.

Back the blue until they try to stop them from committing crimes then they are just another enemy to crush beneath the boot of the Trump cultist.

So much patriotism. So many people with respect for "law & order".

Give me a break. These are largely racist, ignorant fools bitter about one disenfranchisement or another.

They don't care about "blue lives" or "free speech". They want handout just like anyone else, they just don't want those handouts to go to certain people as well.

People were protesting for kids murdered while playing in a park by police.

People were protesting for a woman shot dead in her own home by police when they entered that home.

A man murdered by police in the street without regard for his humanity outside a Bodega.

These Trumpsters are rioting from positions of privilege because they think Hilariy into drinks the blood of children, Trump talks to Jesus and the Earth is flat.

Fucking trash.

Supporting anyone or anything associated with this rabble is intolerable.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2021-01-09 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    So much patriotism. So many people with respect for "law & order".

Give me a break. These are largely racist, ignorant fools bitter about one disenfranchisement or another.

They don't care about "blue lives" or "free speech". They want handout just like anyone else, they just don't want those handouts to go to certain people as well.

Fucking trash.
    They only follow the law when it serves them and holds down minorities and other downtrodden people they don't like. The minute the law inconveniences them then the law is evil and it needs to burn to the ground.

Yea I saw that on this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjRXO72v1s

Warning: While completely censored that contains the clip where the woman was shot.

This really was worse than what I realized. The footage I saw Wed was almost comical, the stories of people saying "They got in there and were just confused like they didn't expect it to be so easy".

The reality is this was horrifying, some of the people might not have known what was going on but others did. Others went there with the explicit goal to kill Pence and other politicians. And it almost seems like there was cops on the outside working with the terrorists with how easily the gave ground without clear reason seeming to abandoning cops on the inside who appear to have actually tried to do their jobs to die. It is so hard to wrap my head around what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yeah these guys are no where near as trained as the queen's guard by magnitudes.
    Yea...

Though one is a full professional highly skilled military regiment deployed often on active duty.

And the other is basicly a cushy job watching over a bunch of old people arguing with each other all day and shepherding tourists.

15+ Year Old Account

Hopefully the next time these morons storm the building again, whoever is defending it should just open fire.

Oh almost forgot

Any one remember back in the American ge thread when I said, something along the lines of the worst case scenario was a narrow Biden or trump win, because it will likely lead greater political violence and terrorism.

And some people poo pooed me, probly thinking these trumpkins would just vanish like magic as soon as Biden win or takes office.....yea.....

My next prediction is this will only get alot worse, as soon as trump has nothing left to loose, soon as he's likely facing jail time....thats when he will pull the trigger on the fanatics properly.

Trump is the type of man that when backed into a corner, will burn the building down around him before he admits he was ever wrong.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2021-01-09 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Oh almost forgot

Any one remember back in the American ge thread when I said, something along the lines of the worst case scenario was a narrow Biden or trump win, because it will likely lead greater political violence and terrorism.

And some people poo pooed me, probly thinking these trumpkins would just vanish like magic as soon as Biden win or takes office.....yea.....

My next prediction is this will only get alot worse, as soon as trump has nothing left to loose, soon as he's likely facing jail time....thats when he will pull the trigger on the fanatics properly.

Trump is the type of man that when backed into a corner, will burn the building down around him before he admits he was ever wrong.
    People thought Trumpsters would go away? I know I always said I expected terrorist attacks to increase. I just could never have predicted this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean yes they do.. you can't bring violence into politics like BLM did and then turn your nose at it. The dems screamed we want a brawl and well they got a brawl.
    What the fuck are you talking about? The overwhelming (93~%) majority of BLM protests were peaceful, with violent protests including "anything from “fighting back against police” to vandalism", meaning many of those described as "violent" were not meaningfully violent or were resultant from known acts of police brutality. To act as though there's some equivalence here is simply not true and is essentially just trying to cover for a fascist coup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Goodness! I haven't laughed this hard at the internet in ages. Trump tried to post from his "Team Trump" account it was banned too. He tried from the POTUS handle too, also deleted.

"I'll march with you..." yeaaaa, right.

What a jackass.
    The big tech fascists strike again, trying to stop a gun-toting, bomb planting, ballsack tazing group of patriots from hearing their fuhrer's message.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

How do you come back from such a polarized country ?

As some others have hinted at, I think we now know why Trump pardoned war criminals who slaughtered innocent civilians. It could have been him sending a message to his followers that they could commit whatever violence they like and get away with it.

He likely wanted some people to get killed this past week. I'm sure he was hoping it would be certain politicians and that it would somehow let him continue being president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Put Trump and his people in prison and then work really hard to deprogram the cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    As some others have hinted at, I think we now know why Trump pardoned war criminals who slaughtered innocent civilians. It could have been him sending a message to his followers that they could commit whatever violence they like and get away with it.

He likely wanted some people to get killed this past week. I'm sure he was hoping it would be certain politicians and that it would somehow let him continue being president.

- - - Updated - - -

Put Trump and his people in prison and then work really hard to deprogram the cult.
    It does not really answer the question because your answer is too vague. I was speaking in a practical sense. I would say with education, but we know how the US education system works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Lucy Lawless took her tweet down so it's not like she meant it.
    Could also be a case of simply not wanting to get into a political debate with fanatics.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

It does not really answer the question because your answer is too vague. I was speaking in a practical sense. I would say with education, but we know how the US education system works.
    Some De-Trumpification.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Could also be a case of simply not wanting to get into a political debate with fanatics.
    Well I was wrong but you’re also correct that’s possible.

But honestly could be money too. Reboots and remasters $$$$
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account

You make news stations responsible for what they air.
    You hold tech giants responsible for user created content that incite violence and division. This should remove their incentive to give certain figures a stage, as the reason they did this was for monetary reasons.
    Force them to change their algorithms to no longer exclusively included -political- content of one side, if someone likes cats and therefor gets bombarded with cat videos is one thing, but it should not take merely three "wrong" clicks to end up in youtube or facebook rabbithole of conspiracy theories and madness. (It's been tested it literally only takes 3 clicks with a new account).
    Politicians who do the same and release press conferences with hate or attack adds may also face charges of hate speech.

In general take your hate speech laws more serious and bring them in the modern era where it includes the internet and the tech giants.

Arbiters of this may not be politically associated and may not receive any corporate benefits directly or indirectly.

It all sounds very heavy handed but the whole issue is that everything could be said and done under the so called freedom to express one self, hatelaws in the US may very well not exist.

Now parallel to that you start a dialogue with these people, the root issue for those not racially motivated will be the fear of their own future and their children. This is were a proper social security net comes in, so that people when down on their luck have something to fall back on.

The other big problem is money in politics in general, some money is okay as people have a right to be represented and elections cost money but a line there has been crossed a long time ago. In general a non-partisan committee with enough power should be created to deal with widespread corruption in politics, in law enforcement and in the Judiciary system.

There's no one magic fix or easy fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Well I was wrong but you’re also correct that’s possible.

But honestly could be money too. Reboots and remasters $$$$
    Big remakes are still backed up by big money, and hollywood among others have already a heavy hand in self censorship when it comes to their productions, no just on the front political correctness but also to enter markets like China, they go further than what is expected of them. So i don't see a "hercules" reboot happening, if it comes down to it i don't think he'll be missed that badly in Xena either.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You make news stations responsible for what they air.
    You hold tech giants responsible for user created content that incite violence and division. This should remove their incentive to give certain figures a stage, as the reason they did this was for monetary reasons.
    Force them to change their algorithms to no longer exclusively included -political- content of one side, if someone likes cats and therefor gets bombarded with cat videos is one thing, but it should not take merely three "wrong" clicks to end up in youtube or facebook rabbithole of conspiracy theories and madness. (It's been tested it literally only takes 3 clicks with a new account).
    Politicians who do the same and release press conferences with hate or attack adds may also face charges of hate speech.

In general take your hate speech laws more serious and bring them in the modern era where it includes the internet and the tech giants.

Arbiters of this may not be politically associated and may not receive any corporate benefits directly or indirectly.

It all sounds very heavy handed but the whole issue is that everything could be said and done under the so called freedom to express one self, hatelaws in the US may very well not exist.

Now parallel to that you start a dialogue with these people, the root issue for those not racially motivated will be the fear of their own future and their children. This is were a proper social security net comes in, so that people when down on their luck have something to fall back on.

The other big problem is money in politics in general, some money is okay as people have a right to be represented and elections cost money but a line there has been crossed a long time ago. In general a non-partisan committee with enough power should be created to deal with widespread corruption in politics, in law enforcement and in the Judiciary system.

There's no one magic fix or easy fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Big remakes are still backed up by big money, and hollywood among others have already a heavy hand in self censorship when it comes to their productions, no just on the front political correctness but also to enter markets like China, they go further than what is expected of them. So i don't see a "hercules" reboot happening, if it comes down to it i don't think he'll be missed that badly in Xena either.
    But what you are proposing do not go against their 1A about free speech ? That you can say whatever you want, even the most heinous things ? And that is why you have people wearing shirts with nazi symbol on it ? Where you would go straight in jail in EU ?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    But what you are proposing do not go against their 1A about free speech ? That you can say whatever you want, even the most heinous things ? And that is why you have people wearing shirts with nazi symbol on it ? Where you would go straight in jail in EU ?
    Thats not entirely true.. you can walk around with swastikas in the EU.. In some countries in the EU it is [probably] illegal, in others it is not, pick a country where it is not and you can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Thats not entirely true.. you can walk around with swastikas in the EU.. In some countries in the EU it is [probably] illegal, in others it is not, pick a country where it is not and you can do that.
    It's illegal in Germany at least along with most other markers of the Third Reich.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”