Thread: Genshin Impact

It will probably add a certain amount of premium currency too.

But even without that, this is basically

6300 Adventurer XP
    60 5* items
    240+ or so 4* + 3* items
    160k mora

for 5$/€.

And the same amount of gems is basically 300% more expensive, so still a much better deal than 99% of all the shop items currently available
    Much better than the weekly "deals" too... like... 3-4 times better. Doesn't mean it's cheap or "good value" btw. I'm just saying it's much better than the shit we currently have with the exception of 1 item.

I will probably not buy it because I don't really see all the resin-rage and I value it a lot less than primogems.
    Yes, perfect artifacts are obviously rare. Decent ones not so much though (they still take weeks to get though) and when you have them, you are basically set for most characters of the same element type.
    At least I am not destroying all the HP%/DEF% gear in case a character comes up that might need that gear.

I will obviously not keep everything.
    But HP% with 3 offensive substats? That's a keeper
    DEF% with offensive substats? A keeper
    Crit% helmet with DEF% substat and Critdmg or ATK% ? A keeper

etc. etc.
    So you are farming for characters you don't have already, while farming for the character you actually want right now.

Basically, I'm mostly throwing away artifacts with flat increases to ATK/DEF/HP because so far I don't see how they will ever outscale the %-version of each of them. I'd rather have +20% HP on a full DPS character than +80 flat attack too.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-08 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I don't see how this is a scam, either. Yeah, it's low value, greedy as hell and doesn't fix the resin issue at all, but you know what you're paying for and you're getting it. You can say exactly the same thing about the whole wish system, and somehow the sky isn't falling.
    Exactly /10char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Can you actually get anything good from the treasure hunt or is it just the iron coin rewards?
    300 primos

I'm probably the only person that likes the resin system. Sure getting 7 out of 8 artifacts that are completely garbage each day pisses me off and makes we want to stop playing for the rest of the day but by the times its refilled I'm ready to get fucked over again while on days I spend a ton of fragile resin and the same thing happens I just want to stop playing the game entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    300 primos
    Thats from the iron coins though isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Thats from the iron coins though isn't it?
    Oh yeah, it is

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I can't agree with that at all. Resin refreshes - even if you just do the 50 one every day - can be a massive boon to your progression.
    I think it just depends on what you're aiming for when playing the game. If you want to get more artifacts then do the primo refresh. If you want characters/weapons then you save for wishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I can't agree with that at all. Resin refreshes - even if you just do the 50 one every day - can be a massive boon to your progression.
    If I was a complete f2p player, I would not use any primo for resin, even if it's only 50. Every bit counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    New code:

Cuupmbjsvd

Ok, im still leveling my c6 Chongyun (level 74) but i can already see he is a monster.
    Very proud of this one (unlike how Lisa turned out)
    He has insane burst potential, his E hits like a truck (11k) and his burst....oof
    His only problem is, like Yunru said, his auto attack animations suck ass and even IF he is not interrupted he can even completely whifffffff his last attack of the string.

Here is a showcase of him:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ok, im still leveling my c6 Chongyun (level 74) but i can already see he is a monster.
    Very proud of this one (unlike how Lisa turned out)
    He has insane burst potential, his E hits like a truck (11k) and his burst....oof
    His only problem is, like Yunru said, his auto attack animations suck ass and even IF he is not interrupted he can even completely whifffffff his last attack of the string.

Here is a showcase of him:
    I mostly keep Chungus around for his E, and then swap to another character to auto attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I mostly keep Chungus around for his E, and then swap to another character to auto attack.
    Im still not sure how to optimize a team comp around him....

The only thing i can think of is:
    A diluc without burst
    Xingqiu burst
    Chongus E
    Diluc AA > e > AA > e > AA > e

And then...

I dont know

10+ Year Old Account
    So this new event is not that bad after all. That CO-OP challange tho. I just soloed it easy peasy. Got quite a few primogems now and so far on 57 fates.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So this new event is not that bad after all. That CO-OP challange tho. I just soloed it easy peasy. Got quite a few primogems now and so far on 57 fates.
    What co-op challenge? Anything major new?

10+ Year Old Account
    What co-op challenge? Anything major new?
    You will see once you get to last area.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You will see once you get to last area.
    I did everything of "Lost Riches" and i saw nothing about co-op :S

I did everything of "Lost Riches" and i saw nothing about co-op :S
    There are supposed to be 3 coop challenges, the first popped for me after I finished the 4th zone, so I'm guessing the next ones will pop at 8th and 12th.

The first one was easily soloable, just shooting barrels. Only gave 50k mora, so it's passable in any case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

There are supposed to be 3 coop challenges, the first popped for me after I finished the 4th zone, so I'm guessing the next ones will pop at 8th and 12th.

The first one was easily soloable, just shooting barrels. Only gave 50k mora, so it's passable in any case.
    Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute!

Is this because i DIDNT buy the pets at all yet? And went for he primos?
    Why dont i have this event?

10+ Year Old Account

You find it in ground in last area. Kinda in middle. (and you also get last coins from it)

Nah, I also bought primos first. It should spawn right after you finish the 4th zone, I think. You might have just missed it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Nah, I also bought primos first. It should spawn right after you finish the 4th zone, I think. You might have just missed it?
    A quick search on reddit tells me it might be random if u get it or not....or a bug