Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I’m curious how they mentally rectify trump calling the capitol building terrorists “Patriots” whilst also believing it was all a false-flag attack by antifa posing as trumpsters.
    About as well as half of them on Gab and Parler posting pictures and videos of themselves "taking down the tyrants in Washington" while the other half are screaming that everyone in Capitol building were all undercover soy beta cuck boy Soros agents to take down the Trump cult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    About as well as half of them on Gab and Parler posting pictures and videos of themselves "taking down the tyrants in Washington" while the other half are screaming that everyone in Capitol building were all undercover soy beta cuck boy Soros agents to take down the Trump cult.
    Here’s a relevant meme I found.

I know we aren’t supposed to post memes but these 4Chan fucks only seem to converse in them, so I find it appropriate:

Feel free to spread it around to any belligerent trumpsters.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Just woke up and saw that Donny T. Is banned from the internet.

What a glorious start of a day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Just woke up and saw that Donny T. Is banned from the internet.

What a glorious start of a day!
    It's still amazing to me that the President of the United States, who can have every major news outlet show up for a press conference just by snapping his fingers, is scrambling around like a banned comment section troll.

Modern conservatism in a nutshell.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up at 5:40 AM to prepare to leave for work and the first news I get is that Trump is banned from all forms of popular social media. What a time to be alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I woke up at 5:40 AM to prepare to leave for work and the first news I get is that Trump is banned from all forms of popular social media. What a time to be alive.
    12 years too late tho.

Quote Originally Posted by varandam View Post
    Oh do stop pontificating you stupid little cunt. Your guy is so similar to Trump he could be a fucking clone, 95% of his policies are the same and he's just as senile, racist and gaffe-prone as Trump is.
    Not even fucking close.

Quote Originally Posted by varandam View Post
    Oh do stop pontificating you stupid little cunt. Your guy is so similar to Trump he could be a fucking cloning experiment, 95% of his policies are the same and he's just as senile, racist and gaffe-prone as Trump is.
    BoTh SiDeS!!11!!1
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    BoTh SiDeS!!11!!1
    Please don't. It's just a burner that probably showed off his dc jollies publicly and became unemployed as a result. Or Don Jr...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Please don't. It's just a burner that probably showed off his dc jollies publicly and became unemployed as a result. Or Don Jr...
    Prolly pro-violence.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Prolly pro-violence.
    nah, that's the British guy who spams accounts to shill for Trump, pretending to be progressive. He's lovingly referred to as the Brexit Burner.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    nah, that's the British guy who spams accounts to shill for Trump, pretending to be progressive. He's lovingly referred to as the Brexit Burner.
    Dribbles or some other no-Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Dribbles or some other no-Mark?
    No, it's not Dribbles, it's the guy who now lives in the Trump shitshow threads trying to complain that the Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same, and have the exact same policies. He's spammed hundreds of accounts.

Dribbles is the one who pops in to start the threads about American exceptionalism, the love of brexit, and how Trump is the greatest thing ever. He's also the one who pretends to be in the UK, from the UK, a proud Texan, a proud UK citizen living in Washington, a patriot living in Florida (not Rochana, he also lied about that).

I know it's hard keeping track of all the burners.

Blimey, what a bunch of losers. I did wonder if Dribbles was actually British. He didn’t really seem it at all. Don’t get me wrong, we have a lot of daft Brexiteers over here. But they’re not the kinda demographic that would end up on a gaming forum. Stranger things have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He can't take it back until the 20th. I'm convinced that video is the only thing that stopped Pence from ejecting him out the airlock. If he publicly recants he...oh, right. He lost every form of social media. And some antisocial ones. I guess he's safe.
    It's not like there was a room specifically design to make press statements a few yards from the oval office

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's not like there was a room specifically design to make press statements a few yards from the oval office
    That would mean there would have to be press there 24/7 and a TV so he can watch it and comment and the press release it. I'm pretty sure only OANN would agree to that nonsense. Plus that would mean he would have to get up and walk and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't agree to that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Blimey, what a bunch of losers. I did wonder if Dribbles was actually British. He didn’t really seem it at all. Don’t get me wrong, we have a lot of daft Brexiteers over here. But they’re not the kinda demographic that would end up on a gaming forum. Stranger things have happened.
    Highly doubt he is/was british.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting point you raise. Let's say Trump tells the networks he's about to hold a bigly yuge press confJOBS!

Which ones would show it live and uninterrupted?

Also, would Trump even do this anymore? You've seen/read his accusations that every form of media is Fake News except him. It's why he liked Twitter, he could get his word out without obstruction...well, until recently.

I honestly think NBC CBS ABC and PBS would at least consider recording the speech, and if they decide it is yet more conspiracy theory lies or incitement of violence, just...not show it. FOX News might, but if Trump demands an insurrection and only FOX News sbows it, what happens to their advertisers?

MSNBC and CNN would just give the whole thing a miss.

Now, I suspect that if I'm right, Team Trump already knows all this. They could either suspect it like I do, or have been told directly by the networks themselves. Trump has built a mostly-failed empire, but it's built on the appearance of strength. Nothing says "weakness" like having the cameras turned off on you. Trump won't risk that. He'd rather yell "rigged!" into his smart phone, hoping, somehow, that his followers hear it.

Major media companies, even FOX News I'm guessing at this point, are just tired of Trump calling them liars when the news has evidence, calling them biased when Trump's turned on everyone that isn't related by blood, calling them the enemy when he incited a murderous insurrection. Since the White House does not have broadcasting capability, the TV channels that do can simply decide to wall him off. A special prison, not made of steel or concrete or padded walls, but a prison nonetheless.

Maybe Trump will call it his Parler.

If you can rile people up by claiming you're being censored, and don't have to make more clearly inciting public statements, it's easier to deny responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

it is funny that people like Pence, who were happy to get into bed with a fascist like Trump will now be receiving death threats from his supporters for the rest of their lives.