Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking How is your day?

The question that never seems to get asked. So...how was your day?

Just enjoyed a Christmas dinner, again, with an unused rolled Turkey along with the usual sides to it.

Nom nom nom.

sad after the attempted over throwing of my govt and the fact that 1/3rd of this country actively supports it......very sad day
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a pretty easy day at work. The only bad thing is I work with a good many Trump supporters. I had to pick my words and subjects for conversation carefully for the past two days while they didn't return the courtesy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for asking, OP.! Learning how not to focus on what I can't control, works well on some days harder others. Makes my days better in general.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty great all things considered, feel exhausted after 5 Years of this political stuff. Time to retire from political stuff. When this Pandemic is over, I am taking a long vacation with wife before I retire, Move to Montana and get away from the world. Plenty of space maybe learn the harmonica lol J/K

Feeling good.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

5+ Year Old Account
    Overall pretty good, I have a big career decision to make by Monday and got no idea what to do though.

Frustration... Not allowed to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Been pretty bored lately. I need to find a new show to watch or something. I just finished Ghosts, a BBC show. It was good—quite funny.

How are you doing, OP?
    Fantastic, thanks for asking! I just started a new job and it’s heavily dependent on my expertise for success. Of course the higher ups who’ve never done my job have a program that says I should be able to do my job is a pain, but it is what it is. I’m grateful and blessed regardless for the opportunity lol. Also thank the lot of you for replying, it’s good to hear from you.

Pretty uneventful. Little work in the afternoon and playing Fall Guys with my kids.

I'm baking focaccia. So that's exciting.

Looking at excel spreadsheets to check for data that should be there, but isn’t. It’s like trying to find an off white needle in a pile of egg white needles, spread on a white floor when the off white needle may not even be there.

Last sheet was 19000 lines, next one is just shy of 50k. I call this going cell blind, though sorting and pivot tables make it somewhat easier to view and find the needle.

At least I don’t have to drive in Friday traffic!

Trump was perma-banned on Twitter. So this is looking up. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Trump was perma-banned on Twitter. So this is looking up. LMAO
    rofl his day certainly isn't going too well for him. They took the toddlers favorite toy away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. I forgot how loud keyboards and cereal are when you have migraines. STFU, spider on wall! /shakesfist
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Tommy Lasorda died and they aired Trebeck's final episode, it was a rough day but hopefully the upcoming days will be better.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, its good, first snow i've seen in 11 years. Sadly, there is not enought precipitation to acumulate.

Quote Originally Posted by TrickNasty View Post
    Fantastic, thanks for asking! I just started a new job and it’s heavily dependent on my expertise for success. Of course the higher ups who’ve never done my job have a program that says I should be able to do my job is a pain, but it is what it is. I’m grateful and blessed regardless for the opportunity lol. Also thank the lot of you for replying, it’s good to hear from you.
    thanks for asking, im glad you were having a nice day

my sister came over last night and we had some beers and nice food so hung over is probably the best way to describe me, im working up the energy to walk my dog and then make my first bit of food for the day and go shopping ... its 1.30pm

hangover aside really good :P

pretty good, far better then 3months ago, or 9months ago...

You know what? Pretty fine so far. Had a bit the liquor last night and binged the news laughing with my hubby in front of the fireplace snuggled up. Woke up feeling great, went for a good run, and made orange & vanilla french toast for the family as a late breakfast/lunch with bit of sliced strawberries and bourbon maple syrup.

Now I'm just sitting here with my feet up, freshly showered, having an expresso, and feeling pretty happy. I might watch Wet Hot American Summer in a bit.

Life is pretty cool sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually pretty good. It is a small thing but it makes me happy.

Was watching a few series of Ink Master again and it kind of reignated my desire to draw again - I am actually having fun doing it.