Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    floor 18 boss? LOL no sir, you didnt

And yeah, i should keep better anima powers, the problem is its random lol

I was at 70+ anima power at floor 18 and even that boss hit kill me.. no to say that after floor 14 the mobs become overtuned as fuck
    I did son and I walk you through it.

I had 2 times Scales of Trauma (100% of healing done by Shadow Mend empowers your next Mind Blast Stored damage cannot exceed 200% of your maximum health.), 2 times Catharstick (20% of all damage that you take is stored in the Catharstick. The initial damage of your next Shadow Word: Pain deals this stored damage to your target.) and 4 times Cruelty Censer (You deal 35% more damage to creatures that are feared, horrified, stunned, or dazed.) and 60 more powers.
    Scales and Catharstick increase with my HP, and I had 110K plus, so I went into shadow form feared the boss and mind blasted, feared again and used shadow word pain. Boom 90% gone.

You should choose the powers better, some look weak but they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    They’re pretty much identical
    Except that, with the Mage Tower, each attempt lasted a few minutes. You have to no-life Torghast to get the mount.

Just spent two hours trying doing layer 4, had to go super slow because I wasn't getting any health powers and by the time I made it to the last boss I just had 68k hp. Needless to say I kept getting 1 shot over and over. Wasted two hours of my life...

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    floor 18 boss? LOL no sir, you didnt

And yeah, i should keep better anima powers, the problem is its random lol

I was at 70+ anima power at floor 18 and even that boss hit kill me.. no to say that after floor 14 the mobs become overtuned as fuck
    You think because you haven't done something, its not possible? Lol. Ego much?

You dont even have to be a dps spec to it. Cilice of denathrius on floor 1, of dusk and dawn, max radiant essence, max shattered glass, gavel of true judgment, elysium alembic, elethium weights, frostbite wand, kyrian blessing, 10+ mastery armaments, 70+ souls, 4 charges hammer of wrath, and a bunch of different damage procs.

Sure, I only had 10k hit points on floor 18, but you dont need hp when the boss dies in 8 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Except that, with the Mage Tower, each attempt lasted a few minutes. You have to no-life Torghast to get the mount.
    Nah. Just have to play smart.

Not even remotely true for the no - life part.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maksymilian View Post
    Twisting Corridors SUX - I completed solo layer 1, didn’t die even once, had still 1400 phantasma (nothing to buy), but it took me 2.5 HOURS.

IS BLIZZARD INSANE?

If I end my work at 16:00, got to home at 17:00, eat and do something, I can start your TWISTING CORRIDORS at 20:00 and maybe - MAYBE - I will finish it at 22:30 and I will can go sleep then.

DON’T YOU HAVE A LIFE?!
    Yes, we already know that they have phones, but what about life?

This is the worst design I have ever seen.
    If I wanted to spend 2.5 hours IN ONE DUNGEON I would be playing WOW CLASSIC not a Shadowlands.

And we can’t even leave Torghast after - let me say - 6th floor, SAVE it (somehow) and finish it later.

No! You have to spend 2.5h with computer beating this boring easy SHIT

And remember - DON’T PEE - becuase in Torghast there are many random effects that can kill you if you will be AFK for 2 minutes.

Hey and what about DISCONNECT on 17th floor?
    Do you imagine that your Internet is offline for 30 minutes, Torghast kicks you out and you have to start it again?

ARE THEY SERIOUS?TWISTING CORRIDORS ARE TOO LONG
    shut the fuck up, they're cosmetic only, if you want to do it - do it. If not - don't. jesus fuck

You're worried about time and you wrote this post? SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Nah. Just have to play smart.
    Dungeons: Less than an hour for a clear

Raids: Boss fights last less than 10 minutes max? You can leave the instance whenever and resume whenever without losing progress.

BGs: 15 minutes?

Arena: Mere minutes for a match

Covenant Story: Less than an hour for a chapter

Dailies (Maw or callings) less than an hour

Brawls: 15 minutes max?

Farming and Crafting w/e you want

-----------------------------------------

Twisting Corridors: Believing the people that claim 40mins per Layer. Then it's 5.5 hours for a single attempt.

The system would be fine if you could save your progress and resume later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Not even remotely true for the no - life part.
    Read the upper part of this post

Dungeons: Less than an hour for a clear

Raids: Boss fights last less than 10 minutes max? You can leave the instance whenever and resume whenever without losing progress.

BGs: 15 minutes?

Arena: Mere minutes for a match

Covenant Story: Less than an hour for a chapter

Dailies (Maw or callings) less than an hour

Brawls: 15 minutes max?

Farming and Crafting w/e you want

-----------------------------------------

Twisting Corridors: Believing the people that claim 40mins per Layer. Then it's 5.5 hours for a single attempt.

The system would be fine if you could save your progress and resume later.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the upper part of this post
    How does 40min per layer mean 5.5h for a SINGLE attempt? When the layers are a single attempt?,You can come back and do the next layer when you want.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Where do the 5.5 hours come from? You do not do 8 layers in one go (144 floors).
    If 40 min per layer = 18 floors.. it's 40 min per attempt. Most people will take 1h-2h tho.
    Obviously you save between each layer, like it has always been in the other Torghast content.