Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    unvote

so, can someone tell me why we're not pressuring Clarinet more after he called for like half the town to vote off mercy?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

cuz he just wants an out as hes frustrated with his role he got wether its good or bad idk

- - - Updated - - -

Clairy do you have any info about others from n1? As n2 you were locked away.

3+ Year Old Account
    My role also sucks but this is a new game to play, so idk?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Claws, N1 I performed on Cereal and I couldn't do a thing
    so basically you have nothing as n1 you used your abuility on cereal to no avail and n2 you were jailed that sucks

- - - Updated - - -

Are you the sheriff cuz if your whining about that role idk what to say to you id be jelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    unvote

so, can someone tell me why we're not pressuring Clarinet more after he called for like half the town to vote off mercy?
    I LITERALLY TRIED. I called him out early on this day.

Unvote

Vote: Clarinet

Voting on Clarinet will literally do nothing as he is adamant he will not claim.

so Xan what did you do N1

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Voting on Clarinet will literally do nothing as he is adamant he will not claim.
    I dont need him to claim. He literally pinged people calling them in to vote off someone he was convinced was BD. Like, why do we need that alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I dont need him to claim. He literally pinged people calling them in to vote off someone he was convinced was BD. Like, why do we need that alive?
    His play was absolutely scummy. But, we need to kill a scum today and not another BD. I asked him about mercy in QT and he said he was sorry that he did that but wanted to make sure a lynch went off.

Small reason behind it, but it really seemed like flailing to me than real scum tactics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    so Xan what did you do N1
    We could ask the same of you :P

1 of Viro/Xan might have randed scum again

Xan has THE EXACT SAME VIBE when he was Totos or whatever that thing is called
    Maybe I always play the same way, so its impossible to just guess what I actually am?

3+ Year Old Account
    I bet Lora/BloodFox are both laughing their asses off at us right now lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    His play was absolutely scummy. But, we need to kill a scum today and not another BD. I asked him about mercy in QT and he said he was sorry that he did that but wanted to make sure a lynch went off.
    Not a good reason to lynch a TPR.

fuck this. if your not gunna answer me answer the entire court Xan

I'm more interested in why Foxxi chose Mercychan over Blood Fox.

Alright i will claim and that will create pressure on 2 people! I'm the Princess my night ability basically narrows class role to whoever i target down to 2. n1 crackles clutch redirect to Xan gave me the info that hes a killer or offensive class and n2 i investigated Foxxi who also gave me a Killer or offensive class.

That being said there are a few BD's that come back as killer or offensive like the drunk, knight, prince, hunter and butler most are claimed. I doubt we would have a hunter if we had a knight.

Especially with the information Satsu brought to light about Sellswords abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    fuck this. if your not gunna answer me answer the entire court Xan
    don't skip over Claws' question
    What's this, your QT thread leaking over into the main game?

Holy shit Claws. Actual valuable information

me claiming BD would be 8 so idk how plausible clairy is considering we are missing a garenteed sheriff?