Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That being said:

Vote Xanjori

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna need a claim of what you are now Xan

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    My role also sucks but this is a new game to play, so idk?
    Your role is in case I die and you think the next king might be scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Your role is in case I die and you think the next king might be scum.
    Or she thinks you are scum and wants to murder you :P

- - - Updated - - -

Man. And the thread got silent after that claim xD

I don't think anybody here thinks I'm scum.

Except Clarinet, but he doesn't count because he changes his mind every five minutes.

Idc what val is but if xan or foxxi by chance are sorc we would have to dungeon kill them and possibly lynch other

- - - Updated - - -

So I need clarification is the 7-8 BD include prince sheriff ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    \
    No it does not.

Alright i will claim and that will create pressure on 2 people! I'm the Princess my night ability basically narrows class role to whoever i target down to 2. n1 crackles clutch redirect to Xan gave me the info that hes a killer or offensive class and n2 i investigated Foxxi who also gave me a Killer or offensive class.

That being said there are a few BD's that come back as killer or offensive like the drunk, knight, prince, hunter and butler most are claimed. I doubt we would have a hunter if we had a knight.
    I guess we'll just out all the TPRs then. Im the hunter. Happy now?

- - - Updated - - -

Sheriff is listed separately from the 7-8 BD.

I doubt that with clarinets claim and mine that would be 7 missing sheriff would be 8 every1 else as long as no BD is lying is either neutral or unseen

Holy crap. I get off work and and come in to a maelstrom of info. I don’t need Xan to claim. He’s the SK since I’m the Hunter — and hunter is unique. I would vote on him, but we’d likely be better off if you just execute him Cereal.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I just dont see there being a hunter if we had knight

Oh shit a competing claim. This is exciting now!

I doubt that with clarinets claim and mine that would be 7 missing sheriff would be 8 every1 else as long as no BD is lying is either neutral or unseen
    Clarinet hasn't even claimed? Like where are you seeing these claims, I've seen 6 BD claims. One of which claimed to be two things.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Clarinet hasn't even claimed? Like where are you seeing these claims, I've seen 6 BD claims. One of which claimed to be two things.
    Clarinet did claim. Same class as Crackle. He does not like the name of it and requests we don't use it when referring to him.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Clarinet did claim. Same class as Crackle. He does not like the name of it and requests we don't use it when referring to him.
    Just recently he stated "I refuse to claim." What are you even reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    he claimed drunk like cslap keep up

What we have double drunk claim and you're believing it? FROM SOMEONE THAT PINGED PEOPLE TO HAMMER THE CHRONOMANCER.

Like what game are you fuckers playing?

- - - Updated - - -

Either admit you think he is the fool trying to get lynched or admit he isn't town. But seriously this is getting ridiculous.

i dont think it matters anything about clairnet atm he can be a tomorrow problem you and foxxi on the other hand are in trouble as you both just claimed hunter so who can prove it?

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok wait, did anyone target me last night?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

or maybe they are both lying and ones a unseen sin and ones the nuetral killer the plot thickens

i dont think it matters anything about clairnet atm he can be a tomorrow problem you and foxxi on the other hand are in trouble as you both just claimed hunter so who can prove it?
    You either lynch me and the last person to vote dies, or the dead scum on my doorstep in the morning will prove it.