Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In our QT, Clarinet initially claimed Chronomancer and then claimed Mystic. When I called bullshit on them and asked him why he was lying, he admitted he was his class. Then explained he absolutely hates the name and the association. He went as far as contacting the mod and asking to be replaced. Afterwards, he came back and said "okay fine. I'll play to kill the Unseen" but requested I do not use the name of his class when talking about him.

It is not my place to judge why he hates it, but I will respect that. I do not think Clarinet was doing some convoluted plot to make me think he was town by contacting the mod and asking to be replaced. If he was, I will be absolutely livid. Some of us are saying meta-gaming isn't appropriate, but, in my eyes, that would be even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i dont think it matters anything about clairnet atm he can be a tomorrow problem you and foxxi on the other hand are in trouble as you both just claimed hunter so who can prove it?
    I can, if you really want me to. But it won’t be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    In our QT, Clarinet initially claimed Chronomancer and then claimed Mystic. When I called bullshit on them and asked him why he was lying, he admitted he was his class. Then explained he absolutely hates the name and the association. He went as far as contacting the mod and asking to be replaced. Afterwards, he came back and said "okay fine. I'll play to kill the Unseen" but requested I do not use the name of his class when talking about him.

It is not my place to judge why he hates it, but I will respect that. I do not think Clarinet was doing some convoluted plot to make me think he was town by contacting the mod and asking to be replaced. If he was, I will be absolutely livid. Some of us are saying meta-gaming isn't appropriate, but, in my eyes, that would be even worse.
    So if you believe Clarinet then Bwon is surely lying and Clarinet just played yesterday poorly. Like you don't actually believe we have double drunk do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    at this point, I'm more inclined to believe Foxxi's claim over Xan at being the hunter

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So if you believe Clarinet then Bwon is surely lying and Clarinet just played yesterday poorly. Like you don't actually believe we have double drunk do you?
    You can have up to 3 of the same classes in the game. And it would not be Bwon. It would be Crackle that is lying.

double drunk can be a thing its not a unique class it can have multiples

Clarinet's drunk claim can be corroborated by me since I was re-directed on N1.

Clawsout states he was told he was re-directed on N1 like Crackle claimed.

10+ Year Old Account
    or I'm misunderstanding everything. I have yet to look at the wiki, but how does the hunter role work?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

i like the fact that they both claimed hunter tho tbh i wasnt thinkin hunter would not be in game since we had the knight thats alot of killing power on BD side

You can have up to 3 of the same classes in the game. And it would not be Bwon. It would be Crackle that is lying.
    Urg I still keep forgetting Bwon went drunk > butler.

And why with 15 classes available (14 if you ignore the Paladin) would we have double drunk? On top of this it was literally posted last page "I doubt we can have a hunter with a knight." So we cant have two seperate classes but we can have two of the same class? Where is the logic here?

3+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I was simply pretending to be the Drunk just to see how scummy people wouild act about it. It failed. horribly. Soo... I've decided to just say that I was the Butler
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Also

Unvote

Vote: Foxxi

For being a dirty unseen trying to steal my role.

And why with 15 classes available (14 if you ignore the Paladin) would we have double drunk? On top of this it was literally posted last page "I doubt we can have a hunter with a knight." So we cant have two seperate classes but we can have two of the same class? Where is the logic here?
    you can have a hunter with a knight in game its possible i just dont see the mod giveing BD that much killing power but im not the mod so its possible

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    or I'm misunderstanding everything. I have yet to look at the wiki, but how does the hunter role work?
    Basically can kill over two days, or kill people that attack me if I use the right ability.

That was just an assumption Claws made. We could absolutely have a Knight and Hunter in game, especially since they cannot kill until N3.

@Clarinet — you keep asking Bwom to poison you. How do you feel about getting bled instead so I can prove Xanjori is lying?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    @Clarinet — you keep asking Bwom to poison you. How do you feel about getting bled instead so I can prove Xanjori is lying?
    umm sin can also bleed this is a bad choice

That was just an assumption Claws made. We could absolutely have a Knight and Hunter in game, especially since they cannot kill until N3.
    This is the problem with meta-gaming. Everyones trying to guess the setup and refusing to look at who's lying (Bwon, Foxxi) or playing scummy (Clarinet.)

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    We would need two people to offer to be bled and assign each of you one.

3+ Year Old Account
    I-I'll just poison him if he wants to be
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.