Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, but context matters.

If everyone started at the same place, we'd agree. But historically groups have been given advantages over others, while other groups have had severe restrictions placed upon them to keep them behind. Redlining etc. contributed to the lack of transferrable wealth within the Black community for decades/well over a century, for example. So if you treat everything as equal, as a group Black Americans will be at a decided disadvantage to say white Americans who have family that benefitted from that history and have increased wealth and opportunities passed onto them.

That's why the, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SUPPORT TRUE EQUALITY!" is nonsense.

Well, it is like 50-60 years that passed since the movement of Martin Luther King, which finally got equal rights to blacks in US, isn't it? For how more long should we wait, till all the blacks families, that just don't want to work/study as hard as white/latino/asian people but just want plain given preferences, will shut up and stop mongering about things from 200 years ago? Oh, I can answer this question for you: never. If one can get something good for himself with less effort than another, he will just do so, it is logical. Why studying/working hard, when you can always moan about not being given 'equal rights', and you will get what you want? Just one plain example: Oscar 2016, after which Will Smith's wife started crying about Oscarsowhite, and guess what? Next year Oscar was given to a crappy movie about black gay junkie. Bingo!

Same goes for LGBT. They got marriages as other couples, they got adopting allowance. What else they might need? But we here every now and then about 'discrimination' and other bullshit.

And I'm not even diving into MeToo stuff and all the cancel culture phenomen that it caused.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Trolling

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I get the sense that your objection to the police is something along the lines of "I'm not the police, if I was the police it would be good."
    This is great coming from Miss-i'm not an "ebil" democrat, but if I was I would be good.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Well, it is like 50-60 years that passed since the movement of Martin Luther King, which finally got equal rights to blacks in US, isn't it? For how more long should we wait, till all the blacks families, that just don't want to work/study as hard as white/latino/asian people but just want plain given preferences, will shut up and stop mongering about things from 200 years ago? Oh, I can answer this question for you: never. If one can get something good for himself with less effort than another, he will just do so, it is logical. Why studying/working hard, when you can always moan about not being given 'equal rights', and you will get what you want? Just one plain example: Oscar 2016, after which Will Smith's wife started crying about Oscarsowhite, and guess what? Next year Oscar was given to a crappy movie about black gay junkie. Bingo!

Same goes for LGBT. They got marriages as other couples, they got adopting allowance. What else they might need? But we here every now and then about 'discrimination' and other bullshit.

And I'm not even diving into MeToo stuff and all the cancel culture phenomen that it caused.
    The evidence disagrees with you.

https://www.nber.org/system/files/wo...399/w22399.pdf

I'm still waiting on your evidence.

Gay people are still allowed to be prevented from adopting people... today. The GOP STILL WANTS TO TAKE AWAY GAY MARRIAGE... today.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I'm serious, you keep making all these claims, and cannot back them up with evidence.

Remember when you said Harris was far left?

Evidence, please.
    I answered more than once about Harris, just read.

Now as for Biden's team:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55080344

"Joe Biden's first cabinet as US president is being described as potentially the most diverse ever." - It is the first damn sentence. You can read everything else for yourself in this link.

I answered more than once about Harris, just read.

Now as for Biden's team:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55080344

"Joe Biden's first cabinet as US president is being described as potentially the most diverse ever." - It is the first damn sentence. You can read everything else for yourself in this link.
    You offered no evidence, none.

You keep making claims, and it appears all you are really doing, is pushing racism, sexism, and hatred for gay people.

Gay people are still allowed to be prevented from adopting people... today. The GOP STILL WANTS TO TAKE AWAY GAY MARRIAGE... today.
    I don't give a fuck about what GOP wants or not wants to do. I talk about what stands as rightful law now.

- - - Updated - - -

You offered no evidence, none.

You keep making claims, and it appears all you are really doing, is pushing racism, sexism, and hatred for gay people.
    Well, I got you a link. If you can't read, or your eyes and ears are shut by left propaganda, than it is your own problems. Discussion with you is over, sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is like 50-60 years that passed since the movement of Martin Luther King, which finally got equal rights to blacks in US, isn't it? For how more long should we wait, till all the blacks families, that just don't want to work/study as hard as white/latino/asian people but just want plain given preferences, will shut up and stop mongering about things from 200 years ago?
    Welp, didn't take you long to bring out the overt, blatant racism.

I don't give a fuck about what GOP wants or not wants to do. I talk about what stands as rightful law now.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I got you a link. If you can't read, or your eyes and ears are shut by left propaganda, than it is your own problems. Discussion with you is over, sir.
    There you go, being a hypocrite, thanks for admitting it. Now, the only real issue, is why are you choosing to be a hypocrite?

Your link is from the BBC, and talks about diversity... not what you actually claimed.

Since you don't give a shit what the GOP does, that means you are shilling for Trump. He's a fucking Nazi... imagine that.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Joe Biden's first cabinet as US president is being described as potentially the most diverse ever." - It is the first damn sentence.
    And?
    Is it bad because you interpret "most diverse" as "least white"?
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Bet he is.

Because drawing the conclusion you're drawing, from that bit of evidence you're citing, is just naked racism. There's no argument there. Just anger that a minority has been chosen for a powerful position in government. You implicitly presume they must be less qualified than a straight white man, solely because they are not a straight white man.
    You can find link I've given above. But I afraid your eyes is as shut as the ones of that guy before you. That's why I didn't even bothered to reply to your previous post to me.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    And?
    Is it bad because you interpret "most diverse" as "least white"?
    I gave my reasons about that above, to people who can actually read and think. You can try as well if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can find link I've given above. But I afraid your eyes is as shut as the ones of that guy before you. That's why I didn't even bothered to reply to your previous post to me.
    You keep equating "diversity" with "lack of qualifications".

That's just racism. It isn't an argument, and it isn't a valid point. It's just you being abusive and prejudicial because Biden's cabinet isn't white enough, isn't straight enough, isn't male enough for you.

The link simply shows that his choices are relatively diverse.

That doesn't back up your racist bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

I gave my reasons about that above, to people who can actually read and think. You can try as well if you want.
    Yes, you did... you think black people are lazy.

We caught it, oud and clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post

seeing how much people are brining up Germany's fall to nazism, and Arnold brings that up in this
    gonna link it
    Sorry but once he took the conan sword i had a hard time taking it seriously
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Welp, didn't take you long to bring out the overt, blatant racism.
    Oh, I didn't say that ALL blacks families don't want to work hard. I said that more than few blacks families prefer preferences to hard work, and it is true - just go to Harlem in NYC and watch it yourself. You being a hypocrite now, sir.

Oh, I didn't say that ALL blacks families don't want to work hard. I said that more than few blacks families prefer preferences to hard work, and it is true - just go to Harlem in NYC and watch it yourself. You being a hypocrite now, sir.
    Jesus... your blatant racism really needs to be toned down.

Do you live in Harlem? If not, when was the last time you were there?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-01-10 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hmmm sacrifice/snitch on your family & loved ones after spending all summer screaming "ACAB"... yup that Patriot Act is going to be celebrated by today's libs, and most will work pro-bono to help it along.

The coming Public-Private Partnership Panopticon of mass surveillance and snitching is one heck of a way for the US to go under but I guess it was inevitable. Once that new Patriot Act gets in and we can finally bring the failed War on Terror home to fail and fuck up this country directly, its one heck of a decade coming for the US. Once more, without a hint of irony, all those people who last summer were saying "ACAB" and Abolish the Police will be happy Janissaroes and unpaid cops for the new Patriot Act. Mark my words on that one, you can take that to the bank.
    I was wondering how you were gonna make this about liberals. But I guess, the threat of your own countrymen attacking the seat of government and overturning a legitimate elected government, all on the basis of lies, is just something one can brush of the shoulder in your mind.

I also like how the notion of setting up a system that would somehow protect the institution of the seat of power and government, is a greater evil, than the ones literally trying to attack it. I guess, since the Islamic extremists didn't crush America, you'll partition that people forget 9/11 and that it was just crazy Arabs high on fentanyl, since it was a failed attempt?
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I was wondering how you were gonna make this about liberals. But I guess, the threat of your own countrymen attacking the seat of government and overturning a legitimate elected government, all on the basis of lies, is just something one can brush of the shoulder in your mind.

I also like how the notion of setting up a system that would somehow protect the institution of the seat of power and government, is a greater evil, than the ones literally trying to do so. I guess, since the Islamic extremists didn't crush America, you'll partition that people forget 9/11 and that it was just crazy Arabs high on fentanyl, since it was a failed attempt?
    Yeah, that's her... someone who supports ethnic cleansing, whining that an attempted coup by Trumpsters is the fault of Biden and his supporters.

Yeah, that's her... someone who supports ethnic cleansing, whining that an attempted coup by Trumpsters is the fault of Biden and his supporters.
    I am just waiting for the notion that Democrats have to be even better, as the only viable solution to this problem. The Republicans stopping their egging on of their supporters, stopping their constant lying and so on? Completely unviable, they're just confused little babies who in their fentanyl haze did a boo-boo, and the Democrats are really the bad guys for not being better politicians by a bigger margin.
    Last edited by Howel; 2021-01-10 at 10:09 PM.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus man, you've hit rock bottom, you can stop digging
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.