Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    for the sake of looking at this in a fair way i just dont see the hunter being in game

Okay. Updated one that should be correct. I did it from start of D3.

Clarinet (1): Crackle #1022,
    Xanjori (1): Cereal #1175,
    Foxxi (3): Xanjori #1210, Clawsout #1263, Graeham #1354,

Not Voting: Bageloaf #1148, Clarinet #1244, Bagel #1302, Virothe #1356, Val #1361, Bwom #1362

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Xan is telling porkies and he's been exposed because the Fox got him, you can't mess with her

Xan was dramatic this game and gave me evil vibes

0% chance that he's Hunter
    What are you even on about? Like at this point I'm 90% sure you're Foxxi's partner.

if xan is neutral killer he has no teammates or maybe hes unseen and foxxi is fucking with us and is the real sk only thing is i dont see another class other then hunter or sin that can actually cause a bleed

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Use your head. Unless you think Claws is lying my type is Offensive/Killer. I am the assassin - not a convert.
    I am. You could be a converted Offensive class taking the fall for the actual Assassin. Is it likely? Maybe not. But it is possible.

are we guaranteed to have someone that will be healing Cereal? someone that hasn't been converted?
    We will find out tonight won't we

are we guaranteed to have someone that will be healing Cereal? someone that hasn't been converted?
    There's no way to say for certain, nor should that person claim.

If Cereal ends up dead then that's unfortunate - but we can't play the game expecting to be carried by specific players.

the only healer would be the king as of right now and he will do his duty most likely

- - - Updated - - -

is cereal even bleeding tho?

Even if I were, it would be the direct attack(s) I'd be more worried about. Bleeds take time to kill me.

I can only protect from NKs. I cannot cure bleeding.

uhh hope you dont get bled then cereal

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    uhh hope you dont get bled then cereal
    For all we know we have an Alchemist or a BD healer still. We just dont know at this point.

Yes, everyone has claimed, but we can assume someone has been converted which gives a "safe claim." Unless we have gotten lucky and blocked them but I doubt it because Foxxi's play wouldn't make much sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. 8 BD roles have been claimed* Not everyone has claimed.

Im assuming we have an alchemist, and Im praying to god they don't claim.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    For all we know we have an Alchemist or a BD healer still. We just dont know at this point.

Yes, everyone has claimed, but we can assume someone has been converted which gives a "safe claim." Unless we have gotten lucky and blocked them but I doubt it because Foxxi's play wouldn't make much sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. 8 BD roles have been claimed* Not everyone has claimed.
    I’d have done the same thing with or without a recruit. Enough of you have claimed to give us plenty of delicious options. And getting rid of the SK is absolutely worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Im assuming we have an alchemist, and Im praying to god they don't claim.
    Odds are not good. There are only 4 people who haven't claimed yet. At least one or two of them are probably scum, narrowing it down to 3 or 2 possible players left. So if there is one there is a 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 chance they'll get hit tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I’d have done the same thing with or without a recruit. Enough of you have claimed to give us plenty of delicious options. And getting rid of the SK is absolutely worth it.
    I feel like despite you dying you guys are still winning out of all of this...

We will have to look at the actions and claims and try to compare them to what other people have said happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I feel like despite you dying you guys are still winning out of all of this...
    The Unseen have, at most, 3 members right now. If Foxxi is the Assassin, then no one can take the Mastermind's place if he/she is subsequently lynched. However, if they have a convert, then the convert will turn into the Assassin (but cannot then become the Mastermind later).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, starting tomorrow night (N4), the Mastermind will start showing up as Unseen to the Sheriff(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Which is a note to the Sheriffs. If someone seems suspicious that you cleared on N1-N3, you may want to re-check them.

7+ Year Old Account
    So I was gone for 16hrs and have 7 pages to read... trying to get caught up.

So, if Foxxi is Assassin and Xanjori is the Sorcereaper, with the Sellsword being dead, that leaves 3 people alive who want to see the BD defeated. The rest of the Neutrals either can with with town or have their own win-cons.

Mercenary - Collect 7 brilders by saving someone's life or blocking abilities from being used. Must end game with 7.
    Alchemist - Survive until end of game
    Scorned - Get the 2 marked targets killed
    Fool - Get lynched
    Inquisitor - Survive to see 3 heretics die. (Heretics were told they were heretics at beginning of game. Inquisitor does not know them, but knows their classes.)

Out of those, only the Alchemist and the Inquisitor have Night Kills. Alchemist has 2 charges and Inquisitor has 3.

- - - Updated - - -

We know there is at least one more neutral possibly 2.

2 or 3 plain neutrals there may only be 1 more since sellsword is gone