Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I hope Nickelodeon gets rights to every game Joe Buck used to cover. This shit is wild.
    Did the “F” bomb air near the end of the first half?

If it did I missed it between fits of laughter reporting on stats like favorite ice cream flavor and Young Sheldon explaining the rules to me.
    They showed a brief snippet of the TD slime fest but I’ve not seen any more of it. If they are doing that fun and crazy of a job would be cool to have more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Did the “F” bomb air near the end of the first half?
    It did air, the commentators immediately said woah woah think of the kids. They have done it a few times as choice words have slipped through.

Also, a giant picture of Spongebob’s face was put inbetween the uprights during Will Lutz’s kick for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    CJ eliminates another receiver.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    It did air, the commentators immediately said woah woah think of the kids. They have done it a few times as choice words have slipped through.

Also, a giant picture of Spongebob’s face was put inbetween the uprights during Will Lutz’s kick for some reason.
    You’d think they’d have a few second delay so they could catch those. Guess not!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    CJ eliminates another receiver.
    Good lord that man is in the head of anyone he goes against. Must be very punchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Sports have this obsession with having a human element in officiating. At least the NBA will look at nearly any close call on video. It takes longer but most the time I watch they get it right.
    Ugh. NBA and officiating not the sport to talk about good officiating at all. With their two tiers of rules for the super-stars and then everyone else. They can't even call traveling correctly. One of the reasons I quit watching NBA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cussing, bullying, fighting, truly playing to the children's demographic NFL, well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Ugh. NBA and officiating not the sport to talk about good officiating at all. With their two tiers of rules for the super-stars and then everyone else. They can't even call traveling correctly. One of the reasons I quit watching NBA.
    They never call traveling anymore, I will agree. You'd think someone that starts a layup from mid court to be called for it, but naw.

I stopped watching aside from the playoffs really.

Nate Burleson is doing great on the Nick broadcast. I imagine he'll be in the booth next year.

Nate Burleson is doing great on the Nick broadcast. I imagine he'll be in the booth next year.
    No way I flip to that channel while my team is playing but I’ll have to find some highlights of it later.

I wasn't sure how the Bears managed to win 8 games because of how painful their offense is to watch. Made sense when I saw who they beat, real murderer's row.

I would take this Nickelodeon broadcasts over the normal ones almost every time, but I might also just be saying that because I have been stuck with the Z team for Broncos games for a couple years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turbiski is leading the NVP voting in this game. I expect this to be on his wikipedia article if he wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need more Nickelodeon games. it being so different makes it hella fun.

According to twobillsdrive the ravens have already won the superbowl. I guess we can all stop watching the games now.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Bears just waiting to go home.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I wasn't sure how the Bears managed to win 8 games because of how painful their offense is to watch. Made sense when I saw who they beat, real murderer's row.

I would take this Nickelodeon broadcasts over the normal ones almost every time, but I might also just be saying that because I have been stuck with the Z team for Broncos games for a couple years now.
    Sometimes I wish they could do something like Division Champs. then take the next 8 teams based on record regardless of conference. Like this year Miami gets in over Chicago. How you decide where to put them in the bracket not sure. Maybe get rid of the AFC/NFC side brackets and just have a draw on who plays who.

Wouldn't solve the Washington 7-9 division champ. Dolphins would have given someone a better game I think. Better than this New Orleans/Chicago game.
    Then again I think we should do a massive realignment in the entire league.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Need more Nickelodeon games. it being so different makes it hella fun.
    Switched to it after the bears punt to see what it is like

- - - Updated - - -

Also with Romo not in the booth the delay and tripping over each other while talking it is not a good listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Jimmy Graham sighting
    /s

10+ Year Old Account

They really need to have each other on a voice call in one ear to help with that.
    No freaking kidding, it was jarring how often they stepped over each other. I dunno why Romo was missing from the booth but if that ever happens again they need a better backup plan than that.

They never call traveling anymore, I will agree. You'd think someone that starts a layup from mid court to be called for it, but naw.

I stopped watching aside from the playoffs really.

Noah Eagle was great as well. Can definitely tell he is his fathers son.

Going to be very interesting to see what Chicago does. If you listen to all the outside noise, you’d never guess Nagy has been to the playoffs two out of his three seasons. Mitch not developing hasn’t been pretty but he’s cobbled together some playoff teams. I seriously doubt Mitch is getting a big extension so free agent seems like the move.

....annnnnnnd good start for the Steelers