Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    One adjustment to that post.

3 people alive assumes they have a convert and successfully convert tonight. So "up to 3 people" would be more accurate.

3+ Year Old Account
    Um...., so what shoud I be doing? Voting someone?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

If you want to vote foxxi, should probably hold off for now unless people want to end the day.

It's considered bad form to end the day early (like when there is at least 20-24 hours left) because then it looks like you're trying to shut down discussion, and makes you look scummy.

7+ Year Old Account
    @CerealLord did you confirm you were bleeding from the Xan/Foxxi thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @CerealLord did you confirm you were bleeding from the Xan/Foxxi thing?
    As of now, no I am not. I was giving it some time to ensure Listo had ample time to check it when he got home from work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im starting to think that clarinet is working with foxxi, with the quick claim to be bleeding.

could be but prince locked him up and thinks hes town idk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Could be a converted Alcoholic who's role is exactly the same as a Drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    converts happen. people can and will lie about what they are when they have something to hide.

- - - Updated - - -

You may think they are town, but their actions seem scummy to me.

which i am considering but i just had info on foxxi and xan and if we were to lynch any1 else it would possibly be the mastermind but we dont know who that could be i dont see clairy as that role probably a convert at best

Clarinet could be converted yes, but would have had to have been converted on N1, since he was in jail on N2.

He did specifically state that he had issue with DeeDee and told me I could call him Alcoholic if I wanted to. Which of course I didn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    @CerealLord I dont think its going to happen. I know listo has come and gone through several QTs, so the fact that you arent bleeding, should show that Xan is not the hunter.

I feel foxxi could be the sin, or could be making a play to guard a teammate. Both seem like good viable lynch targets. Clarinet also feels like someone we need to take care of.

also i dont see clairy as town given that he has been dragging irl shit into a game i get it you dont like drinking or alcohol ect but you dont have to flip out because you get a role title calling your a drunk or alcoholic like really?!? anyways its fine ive told him i dont see him that way i just wish he would play the game and no cry because his role isnt sumthin he considers fine he has been very scummy pinging for hammer on mercy a claimed known crono even comfirmed by prince it was a stupid move its in the past i probably wont forget it tho but i dont have info other then that i do however had info on foxxi and Xan and im working with what i got this day was litterly moving no where

Ah yes. I can confirm that Listo has now read my QT because he accepted my day action.

So I am officially not bleeding.

foxxis claim is sin and wants to out Xan as the neutral baddie which is a plausible play for both sides as unseen also have to kill the neutral killer

- - - Updated - - -

So Xan no bleed what are you boi?

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure foxxi will flip sin, but likely flip scum.

With a convert game, worst case scenario, assuming Foxxi is Unseen (im sure she is. Just whether or not she is assassin or not is left to tell). We have 2 BD roles that have been converted starting tomorrow morning.

Also, as a reminder, if you see a role that is not Mastermind/Assassin, check the wiki to see what the original BD class was.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Not sure foxxi will flip sin, but likely flip scum.
    i agree with this either way its still possibly 2 baddies gone

- - - Updated - - -

i guess its really comes down to is clairy lying about bleeding ?

i guess its really comes down to is clairy lying about bleeding ?
    If Xanjori flips anything other than Neutral Killer, Clarinet should be looked at.

nah there was no bleed so i doubt hes hunter