10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm almost certain you enjoy it.
    You are talking from experience...
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-09 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

And I'll justifiably shit back. My poop on your face. I'm almost certain you enjoy it.
    Nah you'll cry like a victim and call mommy because you are tired of it. That's literally what you did because of those reasons.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-01-09 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Rochana -> Arch-Angel of Riots -> rmfAcc -> Pro-Violence
    I liked their big-titty topless orc avatar the best, personally. It’s been all downhill since they changed it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Yes, because I mostly believe that this is just really pointless behavior and that these conversations and personal back-and-forths don't even belong on a forum.
    But you guys seem to disagree.
    people calling out liars and bad faith actors on a forum, belongs on every forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who am I to think differently?
    Lemmings... that’s what the assault on capital hill just reminded me of... lemmings...

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When did this become a thread about Rochana?
    Yes... isn’t that the point?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic and cease derailing.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Stay on topic and cease derailing.
    Or you could stop platforming people who call for violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Their name is literally pro-violence. They changed their name to that on the 6th.

The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.

Content that is considered illegal by law
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Random note. Funny how all the right wing media outlets who were trying to claim Biden’s victory was hollow have gone completely quiet. A full sweep victory. Margins were slim, but still. Time for the US to get to work, hopefully the U.K. can get rid of Boris next and we’re moving in the right direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a separate, different phone call, Trump called a Georgia election official asking him to find the fraud, and that he would be a national hero if he found it.

"Har har. What were Trump's real words?"

"Find the fraud" and "national hero".

Trump placed the call to the investigations chief for the Georgia secretary of state’s office shortly before Christmas — while the individual was leading an inquiry into allegations of ballot fraud in Cobb County, in the suburbs of Atlanta, according to people familiar with the episode.

The Post is withholding the name of the investigator, who did not respond to repeated requests for comment, because of the risk of threats and harassment directed at election officials.

Trump’s call to the chief investigator occurred more than a week before he spent an hour on the phone with Raffensperger, pushing him to overturn the vote. In that Jan. 2 conversation, the president alternately berated the secretary of state, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the fellow Republican refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that he was taking “a big risk.”

On the call, Trump sounded much like he did while talking to Raffensperger, according to the person familiar with the discussion — meandering from flattery to frustration and back again.

It was one in a series of personal interventions by Trump and his allies in Georgia since the November election. The president has obsessed about his defeat in the state and expressed disbelief to aides that he could have lost while other Republicans won.

It is unclear how the president tracked down the chief elections investigator. Before his Jan. 2 call to Raffensperger, Trump had tried to reach the secretary of state at least 18 times, but the calls were patched to interns in the press office who thought it was a prank and did not realize the president was on the line, as The Post previously reported. White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows ultimately arranged the conference call between Trump, Raffensperger and their aides.
    "Hey that's yet another story with an anonymous source! Anonymous sources are Fake News!"

Hmm. Interesting. Hey, remember when Trump incited a riot, during which five people died? One of them a cop? Remember when anyone from the GA SecState to Lindsey "Breccia fucks my wife" Graham are receiving threats? I'm pretty sure the source is fully justified in staying anonymous so, you know, Trump supporters don't kill him.

"But--"

How many bombs did they find, again?

The GA SecState says he knew about the call but not the contents. No fraud was ever found in Georgia that I know of. No "national hero" came forward with evidence that was presented in court. What we do have evidence of, is Trump trying to intimidate election officials personally, and interfere with the vote personally. Which are both felonies.

- - - Updated - - -

The WSJ reports on Jan 3, Trump called GA US AG Pak and threw a tantrum that Pak wasn't investigating voter fraud in Georgia.

Pak, a Trump appointee, is therefore a federal prosecutor and has no authority to do such. Rather than sit there and take abuse for something out of his control, Pak resigned the next day, rather than be fired.

Unfortunately, this is likely not a crime in and of itself. However, if Trump is brought up on charges of extortion and election fraud for what he did with, say, Georgia election officials, it will provide evidence to motive. Pak probably can't take the 5th nor use the NDA as a shield, but more importantly, probably doesn't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    The pendoras box was opened before the 6th. The Democrats now have 3 branches of your government, if they participate in 4 years of limp dick contemplacy, there will actually be a next time and it will much worse. No both sides or all that fucking shit anymore. If you want better, do better. You cant just stand back and wait when others are burning shit to the ground, just because you arent burning it to the ground yourself.
    Trouble is they only have the slimmest majority possible in the Senate. The sitting party usually loses seats in the midterms - 2022's Senate map favours Democrats slightly (2024 favours Republicans) but it may not be enough. So they have two years probably, assuming nothing happens in the meantime (these people are all old fossils in the middle of a raging pandemic).

And the Republicans disposed of the filibuster for confirmations - but not regular legislation. That still needs 60 votes. They can still grind everything to a halt like Mitch et al did in Obama's time in office. Confirmation isn't going to do them a lot of good because Mitch made damn sure to steal as many seats as he could and fill them with young justices. The Republican justices are young and there's plenty of them now.

The Democrats really needed to get a supermajority in the Senate this election. It's shaping up to be Obama Mk II - the Dems get in but without a big enough lead the Republicans paralyze them, they can't make real change, so the people lose faith in them and they lose seats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    You shush now, stay in your allocated Trump thread inside the subforum they made for you. You're going to drive away all the hard-R Gamers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I liked their big-titty topless orc avatar the best, personally. It’s been all downhill since they changed it.
    Yeah, doesn't he know the basic rules of the internet? Tits or GTFO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Arnie nails it! Absolutely brilliant!

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/s...49481284874240
    That was fantastic.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd talk to me like a normal person, maybe you'd stop imagining that I'm some boogeyman Nazi or Trump supporter.
    That would require you to talk and act like a normal person first.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Arnie nails it! Absolutely brilliant!

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/s...49481284874240
    He was a bad governor, but I will say to his credit he seems to have been quite vocally against Trump from the get-go.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The Democrats really needed to get a supermajority in the Senate this election.
    That was NEVER going to happen, though.

If senate representation was balanced according to actual votes the dems would have held a majority for decades now. A lot more than two years of that would have been 60+ seats.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That was NEVER going to happen, though.
    Why not? Obama got one, albeit briefly. Trump is a historically unpopular President and if the establishment Democrats are to be believed, Biden being a wishy washy moderate should've won over a lot of swing states...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    If senate representation was balanced according to actual votes the dems would have held a majority for decades now. A lot more than two years of that would have been 60+ seats.
    The Senate was explicitly created to not represent overall votes, that is the realm of the House.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    The Senate was explicitly created to not represent overall votes, that is the realm of the House.
    Being created on a stupid principle doesn't make it a sane or good thing.