10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I wouldnt trust an American soldier even if my life depended on it, my local pub still has bullet holes in it from when they took exception to us letting black people drink there.
    I don't trust your pub's colorful "history" any more than you claim to trust American soldiers.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    This isn't 1944.
    2017 US mitary audit showed 1 billion dollars of missing weapons and equipment....

- - - Updated - - -

I don't trust your pub's colorful "history" any more than you claim to trust American soldiers.

The Battle of Bamber Bridge was an outbreak of racial violence between Black and white American servicemen stationed in the British village of Bamber Bridge, Lancashire in June 1943. The incident, which occurred a few days after the 1943 Detroit race riot, began when white Military Police (MPs) attempted to arrest several African American soldiers from the racially segregated 1511th Quartermaster Truck Regiment at Ye Old Hob Inn public house in Bamber Bridge.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batt...itary%20police

History mate. Your racist shit history spilt out into our streets.

10+ Year Old Account
    2017 US mitary audit showed 1 billion dollars of missing weapons and equipment....
    $1 billion in missing receipts for the transfer of said weapons and equipment. The equipment wasn't missing.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

1943? Now you are stretching things. A lot has changed since then. The end of segregation in the US military for starters (which I believe happened before it did in civilian life.)

Read your countrys disgusting history.

On the evening of 24 June 1943 some soldiers from the 1511th Quartermaster Truck regiment were drinking with the English townsfolk in Ye Old Hob Inn. Two passing MPs, Corporal Roy A. Windsor and Private First Class Ralph F. Ridgeway, entered the pub and attempted to arrest one soldier (Private Eugene Nunn) upon seeing he was improperly dressed (in a field jacket rather than class A uniform). An argument ensued between the Black soldier and the white MPs, with local people and British servicewomen of the Auxiliary Territorial Service siding with Nunn.[1] Even a white British soldier challenged the MPs saying "Why do you want to arrest them? They're not doing anything or bothering anybody."[6]

Black Staff Sergeant William Byrd defused the situation but as the MPs left a beer was thrown at their jeep. After the MPs picked up two reinforcements, they spoke to Captain Julius F. Hirst and Lieutenant Gerald C. Windsor who told the MPs to do their duty and arrest the Black soldiers. A group of MPs intercepted the soldiers on Station Road as they returned to their base at Mounsey Road. A fight broke out in the road leading to shots being fired. One struck Private William Crossland in the back killing him.[6]

When some of the injured Black soldiers returned to their base, the killing caused panic as rumours began to spread that the MPs were out to shoot Black soldiers. Although the colonel was absent, acting CO Major George C. Heris did his best to calm the situation. Lieutenant Edwin D. Jones, the unit's only Black officer, was also able to persuade the soldiers that Heris would be able to round up the MPs and see that justice was done.[1][3]

However, at midnight, several jeeps full of MPs arrived at the camp, including one improvised armoured car armed with a large machine gun. This prompted Black soldiers to arm themselves with weapons. Around two-thirds of the rifles were taken, and a large group left the base in pursuit of the MPs.[1] British police officers claimed that the MPs set up a roadblock and ambushed the soldiers.[4]

The Black soldiers warned the townspeople to stay inside when a firefight broke out between them and the MPs resulting in seven wounded. The shooting stopped around 4 a.m. the next morning. Eventually, the soldiers returned to the base, and by the afternoon all but four rifles had been recovered.
    A pub built in 1616 marked by your grubby nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batt...itary%20police

Oh, so even longer ago than 1944. That happened seventy-eight years ago, now.

Do you distrust German soldiers, still, too?

Should the US still be upset about the War of 1812?

What the actual fuck...

Also, if your local pub hasn't fixed bullet holes from 78 years ago... you have some serious infrastructure problems.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Knife Pervert View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't consider the guy who said a good-faith poster. Just seems like an excuse to vent his thinly veiled biases/subtly nation bash rather than be particularly productive.
    Not saying im not enjoying americas fall and embaresment.

But that donst make me wrong, after all. Im only pointing out whats happend before and whats mostly obvious.

The fact I see all Americans as utter scum and dont discriminate between trumpkins and Democrats is beside the point.

Personally I think it outs me in a unique and unbiased position on the matter really.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so even longer ago than 1944. That happened seventy-eight years ago, now.

Do you distrust German soldiers, still, too?

Should the US still be upset about the War of 1812?

What the actual fuck...

Also, if your local pub hasn't fixed bullet holes from 78 years ago... you have some serious infrastructure problems.
    Listed building.

You wouldn't know, you don't have actual old buildings, at a certain point its part of the buildings story and you cant change it.

I do use the holes some times to hold my ciggerett

Also we should be upset about 1812, you started it, we ended it.

Germany changed, made its self better.

America hasn't. Your still shooting black people for little to no reason, you shot nune over a dress code violation in a pub, cos they and the locals told you're piss pot MPs to fuck off, not much different now chocking george floyed for nothing.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2021-01-11 at 08:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read your countrys disgusting history.

Your true colors, shining through.

Yeah, I'm done with your small-minded, xenophobic attitude.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2021-01-11 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Flaming

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Your true colors, shining through.

Yeah, I'm done with your small-minded, xenophobic attitude.
    Die in a fire yank. Like you've caused to so many others.

1944 shooting black men for dress code infractions, 2020 shooting them still for fuck all reasons.

You people get what you deserve scum.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2021-01-11 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Wishing harm on other posters is against the rules.

Wow. Bashing an entire country over the actions of a handful of men almost 80 years ago.

Yeah, you may have lost the moral high ground here pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It’s very sad that you can think so harshly of an entire country of people. I’ve met so many lovely people around the world, including in the US.

And there are old buildings here, btw. Maybe not dating as far back as ones in Europe, but still pretty old... with tons of history. It’s one of the reasons I loved living in Massachusetts.
    America is a democracy, that means its people share collective responsibility for its actions, the actions of its state and what comes from its culture.

America has done too much wrong to too many. America as a county makes my sick, my own country calling our relations a special relation ship makes me sick.

The memory of us being lied to, to join the US in Iraq makes me too sick. I lost a school mate to that war, to americas lie.

And its behaviour of a nation with something dark and broken and disgusting in its culture, america is a product of its people, the same broken disgusting thing that drove my own people to commit genocides, but you people refuse point blank to face it properly, so I blame its people.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2021-01-11 at 08:15 AM.

Or it is a deliberate choice.

When I last visited east Berlin (sorry, "Berlin, Hauptstadt der DDR") it had some unfixed bullet holes from WWII, and as I understand some are still present.

America is a democracy, that means its people share collective responsibility for its actions, the actions of its state and what comes from its culture.

America has done too much wrong to too many. America as a county makes my sick, my own country calling our relations a special relation ship makes me sick.

The memory of us being lied to, to join the US in Iraq makes me too sick. I lost a school mate to that war, to americas lie.
    Jesus Christ, Like your country hasn't got it's own extremely dark history.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Wow. Bashing an entire country over the actions of a handful of men almost 80 years ago.

Yeah, you may have lost the moral high ground here pal.
    At what point do we keep calling it a minority?

This was 1944, last year you chocked a black man to death on camera.

You lied to your allies to get them to join a war.

You elected trump

At what point do you people face up to what you're doing ?

Let's not forget the Brits were shooting innocent protesters much more recently simply for being of the wrong religious sect.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Jesus Christ, Like your country hasn't got it's own extremely dark history.
    And we faced it.

90% of us couldn't vote till 1918, whats you're excuse ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Let's not forget the Brits were shooting innocent protesters much more recently simply for being of the wrong religious sect.
    At least we regret it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post

When I last visited east Berlin (sorry, "Berlin, Hauptstadt der DDR") it had some unfixed bullet holes from WWII, and as I understand some are still present.
    Yeah, but then no one gets to use the argument that they're "still there", as if it's a wound that hasn't healed. Of course they're still there, but only because they choose for them to be; there exists no means to "heal the wound" because there is no more wound, it's just... history being preserved.

Anyone saying such about events 78 years ago is just imagining the personal slight to satisfy their own perverted need for hatred, nothing more. Or, like I said: small-minded xenophobia.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post

I think the beams there in are litteraly protected from alteration.

The pubs been around since Shakespeare its the highest listing you can be. Needed approval just to get electricity.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but then no one gets to use the argument that they're "still there", as if it's a wound that hasn't healed. Of course they're still there, but only because they choose for them to be; there exists no means to "heal the wound" because there is no more wound, it's just... history being preserved.

Anyone saying such about events 78 years ago is just imagining the personal slight to satisfy their own perverted need for hatred, nothing more. Or, like I said: small-minded xenophobia.
    Its still there because your still doing the same thing over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Knife Pervert View Post
    Yikes. Imagine posting stuff like this and thinking it's somehow not only normal and healthy enough to express in public, but something to be outright proud of. Get some help man.
    Hating america is common. Especialy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Off-topic: Whats the name of the pub? I’m actually interested in maybe seeing it next time I’m there visiting family.
    There are so many up and down the country. At least one I know of claims to have been around since early 100 years war era of England.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Cups,_Harwich the one with the claim even though present building was built around 1500
    Last edited by Kallisto; 2021-01-11 at 08:30 AM.