Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Yeah, you do.

Luckily, we aren't going to judge your entire country based on your behaviour.
    Thats the difference.im judging yours kn the actions of your democraticly elected and often re elected goverments and what your people keep doing repeatedly over and over and over again.

So the ultimate question.

How much black blood.
    How many school shootings
    How many violent clashes in the streets
    How many foreign nations will you intervene in
    How many people to die in poverty
    How many to be refused health care

Befor you bumblefucks get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Thats the difference.im judging yours kn the actions of your democraticly elected and often re elected goverments and what your people keep doing repeatedly over and over and over again.

How much black blood.

I've already told you I'm not American.

And you stated previously that you hate ALL Americans. That All of them are scum.

I got a feeling that you'll be taking a little "mandatory vacation" soon...so I guess we'll see you in a few days.

Hating ALL people from a nation is never justified.
    You elect the worlds problems repeatedly.

How long do you expect the world to sit there going

The problems trump
    The problems bush
    The problems ragan
    The problems nixon
    The problems the republicans
    The problems the police
    The problems mental health in schools

Befor we just say...the problems america?
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2021-01-11 at 09:12 AM.

Once again, not American

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah... "comfort women". Reading about the Rape of Nanjing and Unit 731 is something that would make fucking Nazis uncomfortable. And I don't mean the current era ones, but the hardcore cunts of Germany 80-90 years a go.

But yeah... "Comfort Women" is what Japan officially called them.
    What they are officially called doesn't matter, they were sex slaves, and they ain't sorry. Which completely destroys this guy's entire argument.

How long do you expect the world to sit there going

The problems trump
    The problems bush
    The problems ragan
    The problems nixon
    The problems the republicans
    The problems the police
    The problems mental health in schools

The Small Dick Energy just radiates from this post.

The fact I see all Americans as utter scum and dont discriminate between trumpkins and Democrats is beside the point.
    Die in a fire yank. Like you've caused to so many others.

You people get what you deserve scum.
    America as a county makes my sick, my own country calling our relations a special relation ship makes me sick.

And its behaviour of a nation with something dark and broken and disgusting in its culture, america is a product of its people, the same broken disgusting thing that drove my own people to commit genocides, but you people refuse point blank to face it properly, so I blame its people.
    Hating america is common. Especialy here.

But america....there sick. There patriotism is a cancer that prevents them seeing what theve done, what there doing and they keep repeating it. Thats why they are deserving of the worlds ire.
    Also to be on topic, the root reason america is in the mess its currently in, is the same reason I hate them, because they won't face up to and reckon with the darkness deep in there culture.
    Yep and alot of Koreans still hate the Japanese.

Yet only hate for america is unjustified

How much black blood.

Just creating a little compilation of all the hatred and nation bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Knife Pervert View Post
    The really funny thing about this stance is that you seem to think that... we can't be black, or can't be fighting for change? Guess what, champ! This might come as a shock to you, but guess what -- America is ALSO home to the black people getting shot by the cops, people who are clashing with police to fight for change, people who are lobbying for health care and a fix for the immense wage gap, as well as the MAJORITY who voted against Trump TWICE now.

The fact that your views don't account for these people, the fact that you gladly lump PoCs who are often abused by American systems in with the same oppressive voting blocs that want to see them annihilated, shows that you don't really care about any of this shit. All you want to do is shitpost your weird, warped world views and pat yourself on the back for some perceived moral victory by being a bigot.
    While he is being a bit of a cunt about it, he's not really wrong. We constantly hold the wrong people responsible for shit happening and have a constant refusal to look at our own complacency in these things. While there are those who fight for change, there arent near as many as there should be, and they often fight the wrong people (look at now, so many politicians are being given a free pass despite being involved or related to the protests).

Likewise there is such an all over prevading stance in American culture that we're just 'better' than anyone else. That our problems are major but not THAT major. That to push too hard is not only foolish but un-patriotic, that all these things happening are just one off events and not a constant theme.

Trump got flak for calling other countries "shit holes". But you know what? He was saying what FAR to many Americans, left and right, think.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    The mods must all be asleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    While he is being a bit of a cunt about it, he's not really wrong. We constantly hold the wrong people responsible for shit happening and have a constant refusal to look at our own complacency in these things.
    Lol, no. You can't say that he's not wrong when that's literally what he's doing.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    The mods must all be asleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, no. You can't say that he's not wrong when that's literally what he's doing.
    Sorry do you not elect your leaders ?

Ultimatly the buck stops with you, the people.

- - - Updated - - -

Do it ive been banned befor for speaking my mind on america, its people, and kts disgusting culture that keeps giving rise to these issues, local and global and untill they change ill likely get banned again, and again and again, every proxy war, every oil grab, every racially motivated murder, every school shooting ill call it out for what it is and where its comming from.

It changes nothing, america won't deal with whats causing this issues, it won't deal with why people hate them, why that hate is growing globally. And ultimatly it will be its undoing.

You don't like it because I'm pointing out something very uncomfortable for Americans no matter there current politics, im pointing out the nationalist narcassim there all guilty of, the problem is them and thats not something they want to deal with.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2021-01-11 at 09:45 AM.

The dude is literally saying ALL Americans are awful and directly responsible for things ranging from Trump to incidents going as far back as 1943 or so. This isn't a call for reflection on how America handles its patriotism or to consider how 'American Exceptionalism' has no shortage of squicky things built into it, it's literally just the guy drunk rambling about how Americans are all awful bastard people. So no, he does not have a point, he's just spewing a load of verbal garbage that you or someone else could create a proper message from. I'm not giving the weird bigot brownie points because he could be vaguely right if you ignore half of what he said and re-contextualize the rest of it.
    America does overall have a major mentality problem though. Arrogance and a refusal to self reflect are both major problems for the country and have been for a long ass time.

How many people who heard Trumps "Shit hole countries" remark actually believed it? Again, way to many. There is an over all opinion in America that its just plain better than anywhere else and this opinion is held on both sides and leads to a refusal to pick and choose what you question rather than sitting down and realizing that way to many of our systems are fucked rather than the one or two people choose to acknowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry do you not elect your leaders ?

Ultimatly the buck stops with you, the people.
    I voted against Trump twice. "We, the people", voted to elect Biden.

Hell, "we, the people" voted for Clinton over Trump, as well, and only due to a quirk of the election process was Trump able to become President.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    America does overall have a major mentality problem though.
    No. Some people in America have a "major mentality problem", not America as a whole. The rest of us are actively fighting against that mentality.

The object here should be personal accountability, which you're trying to whitewash.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

snip.
    bit rich coming from a tan no?

Has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is the issue is wider and deeper than trump, trump is a figure head just like bin laden was to islamic extremism, he just one head on the hydra, this problem didn't start with trump nor will it end with him.

People have very short memories in America, or there blind to what goes on globally, either way its a bigger problem than people are grasping
    Has exactly what it did with what you were saying, but judging by the posts I read before I bothered to reply, I can see you are, very much, a mental case.

God fucking lord.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Honestly I don't know if you're reading the same guy I've been reading, but this feels like you're projecting your own point out here to try and cape for some rando's xenophobic world view. Yeah America has a TON of problems, but guess what? 'Lol All Americans suck, go die in a fire yank' isn't suddenly a valid stance to have because of those issues. If you want to jump in front of this bullet to argue with a stawman then be my guest, but it's legit hilarious that you're trying to pretend this dude has a point when he's spent the past few pages basically whistling about how Americans treat black people, all the while... ya know, maligning those same black people and hoping they suffer because they're Americans too, as an example.

If you wanna throw the ENTIRE country under the bus, including those of us who are actively trying to make things better or those of us that are actually suffering as a result of the fucked up system, then be my guest. That just means you're as weird as he is.
    My mistake, I went back and read a bit more of his stuff, I kinda came in a bit late into it. This is what happens when you wake up and start posting when still half asleep.

Do it ive been banned befor for speaking my mind on america, its people, and kts disgusting culture that keeps giving rise to these issues, local and global and untill they change ill likely get banned again, and again and again, every proxy war, every oil grab, every racially motivated murder, every school shooting ill call it out for what it is and where its comming from.
    You sound just as hateful and bigoted as the people that stormed the capital building.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Fun fact: apparently Parler doesn't scrub exif data from photos and videos, and they were freely downloadable through the API. So everyone who uploaded photos and videos of themselves during the riot doxed themselves.
    Is that in addition to that congresswoman asking everyone to basically dox themselves by giving her their name, numbers, and home address?
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Is that in addition to that congresswoman asking everyone to basically dox themselves by giving her their name, numbers, and home address?
    I hope Boebert gets arrested for helping Trump incite this riot. She literally gave information to the insurrectionists by telling them Pelosi's location as far as she knew.

But then you people never really saw much of the trenches to know how flimsy dulce et decorum est, pro patria mori is.
    Dulce et Decorum Est is one of the best poems I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Well, it's very convenient to just offend and name as racist any who doesn't share your opinion. Note that I didn't offended and called names to any of you guys, but you're feeling free to offend me. I never disrespected any minority, I just pointed out facts that you prefer to ignore.

I don't want to continue this fruitless conversation, especially when moderator instead of replying to my post just gives me infraction straight away.

So keep things the way they are, but don't be surprised when in a year or few things in US will fuck up even more as they are now. I agree in this matter with MonsterHunter here. Trump was not the one and only reason of all your troubles, and he appeared as president for a reason.

So good luck guys, you will need it.
    He became President, because people like you shilled for him, and he pandered to blatant racists.