Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Frankly, people acting like this is so rare that you may as well just suck it up and deal with it or leave and move on to the next group. There's too many down-sides to having the ability to punish people in the group.

You cannot do anything. How would you implement it?
    An extra button where you can say "belive me i am more right than the other 3 who do not want to kick the dude"

If he is abusive and whatnot you can report him. He will get what is coming to him if he actually was abusive.
    If not his behaviour maybe has not been as disrubtive as you felt it was?

TLFR: The current system is the best you can do. Blizz does not want to interfere in disputes between players as long as there is no actual harassment and i agree that this is the best way.

Two things.

1) Establish a chat pane that consists only of channels accessed by people you know, intentionally invited, or like: Bnet whispers, guild, party, etc. Switch to this pane in random groups if you’re not tanking (or don’t mind being the dreaded “chatless tank”). Randomly assembled difficulties are ideally built to function in an absence of communication such as language barriers. The “rando pane” deals with chat issues. Clearly you don’t share a language with your group. The LFX server groupings aren’t set up to avoid this.

2) If the trolling is logistical, just leave. The game is self-owned enough now that you don’t *need* group content, and if you go beyond group content to *team* content... you should have a team of people you enjoy being with.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    Question : How do you punish groups that refuse to vote kick someone whos clearly ruining the dungeon in ways such as:

-some dps pulling extra mobs that the tank doesnt need

-Hard afk'ing

-Instance Chat reasons of various kinds

-naked-levels of DPS

-DPS Q'ed as a healer trying to skip the Q's and healing poorly

or

-Misc reasons
    How certain are you that they are trolling?

A guildie was yelled at (possibly thought she was trolling) just because she was a little slow on a mechanic and died. It was a heroic dungeon, and it was finished without issue, but the person yelling at my guildie was, in reality, the troll. But that wasn't his perception most likely.

Is the DPS consistently pulling extra mobs despite being asked to stop? Then sure. Was there an accident once or twice? Then no, this is not a big deal.

Did the person say brb and afk for a couple of minutes? Then no, real life happens. Did the person disappear without comment through a good chunk of the content? Then sure.

Is the person doing poor dps receptive to feedback? Then no, some players are new. Is the person pushing back? Then maybe.

Is the healer doing well enough that people are living? The no, some players genuinely want to play both healer and dps. Heck, I've seen half-decent healers struggle because stubborn dps stand in bad / pull aggro (I've seen very good healers lose dps standing in bad).

What are your miscellaneous reasons?

And don't get me wrong, if there is strong evidence that the person is purposefully being a jerk and/or sabotaging the run, I will vote kick in an instance. But we've got to account for a lot of other reasons for poor dps, afk, and extra mob pulls before we start vote kicking. I've seen vote kicks pop up for very stupid reasons and seem to have more to do with the people voting to kick being jerks than the person they are trying to vote kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    There is no forcing others to vote yes on something they clearly don't see as a problem.
    Technically... There is a way, but you're not forcing them you're just deceiving them. It's something I've used in the past when I've joined groups of people who know each other and are being toxic. You vote to kick one of them, and put something like "Kick <YOUR CLASS> LUL" and 9 times out of 10 (okay, more like 3 out of 3 in this case) it will work. They think they're kicking you because they don't bother to read / realise too late.

Other than that, yeah. I agree with the rest of your comment.