Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That's also a possibility - he could've been sent to Revendreth originally and Sire Denathrius might've found some way to instead put him in Maldraxxus, capitalizing on that realm's disarray due to the Primus' absence.
    Now i must think of the Stonehead quests...

"I, Sire Denathrius, hereby proclaim that the bearer of this writ, one Stonehead Kel'thuzad is totally redeemed and freed of his Sins and has been jugded sufficiently ready to proceed to his proper afterlife and get out of my hair.
    -XXX"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Now i must think of the Stonehead quests...

"I, Sire Denathrius, hereby proclaim that the bearer of this writ, one Stonehead Kel'thuzad is totally redeemed and freed of his Sins and has been jugded sufficiently ready to proceed to his proper afterlife and get out of my hair.
    -XXX"
    Does make one wonder why exactly so many Venthyr remain in the Ember Ward when it's so easy to bluff past Stonehead.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Does make one wonder why exactly so many Venthyr remain in the Ember Ward when it's so easy to bluff past Stonehead.
    Imo they're more worried about what happens if the bluff doesn't work lol. That guy is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Yet they do nothing to stop it and don't mention nothing after. Bad cinematic nothing more
    Not sure if you're basing that on the cinematic alone, or if you actually did the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    Anyone can tell me, that how can the mawsworn leave the Maw (to take back Kel'thuzad or our leaders)? The Maw doesnt seem to be inescapable at all.
    It's because they're kyrian. Earlier in Maldraxxus campaign Kel'Thuzad is revealed to have researched a ritual to breach the Maw's seal, and the main ingredient is the blood of a kyrian Bearer. Apparently kyrians are allowed to traverse the borders between the realms of the Shadowlands on their own, and that apparently includes the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    Anyone can tell me, that how can the mawsworn leave the Maw (to take back Kel'thuzad or our leaders)? The Maw doesnt seem to be inescapable at all.
    Wings. And maybe something to do with having the job of transferring souls between planes of existence. Although I'm not sure why they couldn't just use like 10 of them to lift the jailer and bring in out. Unless like the Runecarver is the true baddie.

hard to hand him paper when your hands burst into flames.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Wings. And maybe something to do with having the job of transferring souls between planes of existence. Although I'm not sure why they couldn't just use like 10 of them to lift the jailer and bring in out. Unless like the Runecarver is the true baddie.

hard to hand him paper when your hands burst into flames.
    As the poster above says. Last week's Maldraxxus campaign explicitly stated ascended Kyrians are able to traverse the realm completely unhindered.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's specificially meant to imprison the Jailer. Seems reasonable there's a component to it that is specially designed to keep him in, in addition to make leaving in general harder.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's specificially meant to imprison the Jailer. Seems reasonable there's a component to it that is specially designed to keep him in, in addition to make leaving in general harder.
    The Tree still stands and acts as a seal, so he can't just leave.

This reminds me of the time my friend with down syndrome tried to convince me he didn't have down syndrome lmao

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-12 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.