Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Xingqiu, everyone needs him in their life
    Noelle, a lot of people at this point are almost c6 on her...so they prob want her
    Xingaling...basically the "fuck you" of this banner
    Back in my days, Xiangling was the darling that everyone wanted on their team smh

I'm curious why they felt they needed to limit the seelie to one per account and also require you to complete the final zone to purchase them you would think its some god tier item or something.

Is there a chance to get any other 5star character when rolling on a specific hero banner?
    I am planning to spend all my gems on ganyu's banner. Just wondering if it is possible to get other 5star heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Is there a chance to get any other 5star character when rolling on a specific hero banner?
    I am planning to spend all my gems on ganyu's banner. Just wondering if it is possible to get other 5star heroes
    There is you just have a higher chance of getting the featured heroes. You could roll on the standard banner where the chances are the same for everything but then you risk getting a weapon instead.

@everydaygamer ty for the answer. so, standard banners have a risk/chance of dropping a 5star weapon. What about the specific banners? Do they also have a chance to drop 5star weapon? or are they characters only?

@everydaygamer ty for the answer. so, standard banners have a risk/chance of dropping a 5star weapon. What about the specific banners? Do they also have a chance to drop 5star weapon? or are they characters only?
    The featured character banner only has 5-star characters no 5-star weapons.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Can someone tell me is this game any good? Its ok, but lacks content after a while.
    is it pay to win? Yes and no. There is no pvp (yet), but players with more money will have advantage to players in pve at least.
    is it free? Yes and kinda no. Game limits you via reshin refills to progress and it takes a while to grid up characters.
    Is it open world? Yes, more open that wow at least.
    I have also seen in on mobile, so that's rise me many questions! Playing on mobile will hinder you. At least if you like playing archers or mages.
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Can someone tell me is this game any good?
    The graphic is similar to Zelda, and it is updated. This is why they hyper is.

is it pay to win?
    Yes, it is high end.
    It means even $10000 doesn't get you everything.
    However, it is PvE only.

is it free?
    Yes and No. Yes, you can finish the main story without pay.
    No, if you wish to collect characters and weapons, you will never get it.
    They are locked behind pay wall.

Is it open world?
    Yes, but it has very limited quests. Less than 100.
    Thanks guys

Yeah but if you get a non specific 5 star hero the next one will be guaranteed to be the featured hero. This could take like 180 pulls though.

10+ Year Old Account
    New trailer:

- - - Updated - - -

Something interesting i have found out. You can join other player world and do the challange with them and yours wont reset (only got 50.000 mora tho). But my challange in world didnt reset.

That's what the co-op tooltip says isn't it?

Hmmm, didn't find a whole lot of good items for Ganyu.
    With a Cryo-cup and before set bonuses at lvl 90 she will only have

~53% crit
    180% critdmg
    1700ATK-ish (if I'm not mistaken - she has 1000 base with my weapon and I got ~70%ATK)
    46,6cryo dmg.

Setbonus will add
    20-40% crit (mostly 20)
    and 15% cryo dmg.

It's decent, but far from what I hoped to get.
    The lack of ATK% is what annoys me the most, considering that my Fischl has 2,5k with roughly the same amount of crit/critdmg
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-11 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Supposedly the energy recharge element doesn't give as much energy as it sounds like it does, but still great regardless.
    Yeah, the English description makes it sound like the recharge happens every time the ult hits. The Chinese description is not perfectly clear, either, but it sounds like the recharge only happens together with the damage increase, that is every 3rd attack. Gonna have to test it once I get C6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

It's the latter according to reddit.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is cancer on my world lvl:

I had no problem helping other lower world lvls, but in my world i just cant beat it even with other person...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I had no problem helping other lower world lvls, but in my world i just cant beat it even with other person...
    I eventually managed to just brute force it with Beidou, Xiangling, and Fischl. But yeah, that challenge is basically a giant middle finger to those of us who prefer to play solo.

I saw someone on the Genshin reddit suggest using a combination of Amber and/or Xiangling to set fire to the grass before starting the challenge, since the Abyss Mages always spawn in the same spot. Then, just use whatever is your highest DPS character to finish them off when their shields go down. Might be worth trying if you're still having trouble.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Update:
    I managed to beat this cancer with Jean ultimate, Diona pre-ultimate and Klee. Also i got NO REWARD!!!!!.
    No primogems or Xp books.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    That's what the co-op tooltip says isn't it?

Hmmm, didn't find a whole lot of good items for Ganyu.
    With a Cryo-cup and before set bonuses at lvl 90 she will only have

~53% crit
    180% critdmg
    1700ATK-ish (if I'm not mistaken - she has 1000 base with my weapon and I got ~70%ATK)
    46,6cryo dmg.

Setbonus will add
    20-40% crit (mostly 20)
    and 15% cryo dmg.

It's decent, but far from what I hoped to get.
    The lack of ATK% is what annoys me the most, considering that my Fischl has 2,5k with roughly the same amount of crit/critdmg
    Thats beast stats already. Very satisfying.
    My Chongyun also has 1700-ish attack with cryo cup. I think is normal.
    Your crit stats though...very good

Yeah, generally if you have a situation with multiple abyss mages your best bet is often to try to get a swirl effect in there with them. They'll all break each others shields for you!
    This explains why Venti works great.
    Venti pre-cast Burst. XiangLing, Keqing, Amber Burst. Venti Burst again.

- - - Updated - - -

5* weapons are pretty huge. I know people get all caught up in wanting characters and thinking that weapons are somehow worse to get, but they make a tremendous difference in your overall capabilities. Don't be sad if you get one!
    It is only useful if it is for your main dps.

If it has energy recharge, elemental mastery or something doesn't help directly, you just wasted 90 wishes.

My Genshin Impact phases

Newbie: "WoW this game looks great and the exploration is so satisfying"
    primogem shower: "Woah i got Diluc this is awesome"
    rock bottom of primogems: *instantly go to the bank and create a card to pay stuff online*
    double primogems from first buys high: WOOOO WOOOO THIS IS AWESOME! Look at me im unstoppable! Make it rain baby!
    So many characters to experiment, so little resources and patience: *buys battlepass*
    Favorite character building: "Now i have a beast Zhongli....and now a beast Albedo...and now....
    Low on resources: Well damn...i might need to chill a bit
    plateau: *start building characters 1 by 1, focus on 1 character for the week*
    no more first buy double primos: *cry*

To be continued...

If it has energy recharge, elemental mastery or something doesn't help directly, you just wasted 90 wishes.
    I don't understand, how so?
    Not sure if there even is a 5* with elemental mastery right now, but energy recharge on subdps isn't bad?
    Or weapons in general.

DPS increase for my Xingqiu and Fischl directly directly translates to additional dmg for my main DPS/Team in general.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-11 at 06:32 PM.

This explains why Venti works great.
    Venti pre-cast Burst. XiangLing, Keqing, Amber Burst. Venti Burst again.

- - - Updated - - -

uhhh....what? are we talking about 5* weapon? a 5* weapon will always be better than a 4* weapon no matter what.