Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I do prefer that approach because they are branded for what they have done instead of what they think or their opinion.
    Then you don't have much to worry about. They're being branded by their actions, and you're pearl clutching out of concern for them for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do prefer that approach because they are branded for what they have done instead of what they think or their opinion.
    If someone espouses nazi rhetoric, they should be branded a fucking nazi.

Well, what is your definition of being a Nazi ? Being a Republican is enough for you or do you ask for more ?

Obvisouly the guy who wore the shirt with 6mwe has serious issues and should be under scrutiny.
    I'd say storming the Capitol while trying to murder the VP in the name of a fascist... makes you a fucking Nazi.

Obviously all the people who continue to defend and deflect for this have serious issues, and should be treated accordingly.

Mmh, so you would prefer to brand them with a distinctive symbol ? Would a yellow star be good enough for you ? Does that remind you something ?
    Holy Crap! You gave me the easiest layup ever. Thanks!

How bout we give them this symbol:

I'm not talking about carving or branding the Nazi symbolism, but the many have taken you to task already trying to compare fascism insurrection to the holocaust of of Jews is effin laughable.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice watching these people get arrested and get pulled out of airports for being on the No Fly list.

It's nice to finally see some semblance of justice after four years of Trump and his cronies getting away with literally everything.

Fuck everyone who stormed the Capitol on Thursday. I hope each and every one of them get arrested.
    Putin khuliyo

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...-armed-protest

Related - Michigan just banned open carry of guns at the Capitol. Thankfully, lawmakers will not have to go into session wearing bulletproof vests for fear that unhinged "protesters" might start shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    What concerns me is that we'll just see the usual state of affairs where the "rank and file" bad guys get the book thrown at them while Trump - and his enablers, cronies and family - just hop into a helicopter on January 20th, flash twin peace signs, and fly off into the sunset.
    Well, I figure with what all happened, New York will look to throw the book at him ASAP.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I find it ironic that they also happen to be the same group that shits on photography degrees and art degrees.

All the while it is people with skills learned from art helping them get caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not sure if posted yet...

Parler sues Amazon for cutting off its services

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/tech/...uit/index.html
    Hahahaha.

Is Rudy Giuliani going to be their lawyer??

They can sue all they like.

Amazon laid out exactly what Parler had done, and the remedies that Amazon required to continue receiving their service.Parler did not hold up their end, so service was terminated.

Amazon is free to take their business elsewhere, and so is Parler.

They already failed on one of their claims. They did give them notice months in advance.

Being a Nazi is about following an ideal, so it is about their thinking or opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hahahaha.

Is Rudy Giuliani going to be their lawyer??
    Gotta be. After Lin Wood's post was deleted, I don't think he'll want to represent the DEEP STATE within Parler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yeah, several literal nazis have been identified. So all this whinging about how unfair it is for these people unrelated to Specialka to be called a nazi is kind of dumb. These people grouped up with white nationalists, neonazis and KKK and violently stormed the capitol in an attempt to disrupt the fair and lawful election of the next president. At best, the unaffiliated people were simply gullible idiots that were used and goaded on by these other violent groups.

You know... I haven't seen anyone posting things from Nazi-adjacent folks like Tim Pool and Andy Ngo. Are they still busy editing video to make this look like leftists?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You know... I haven't seen anyone posting things from Nazi-adjacent folks like Tim Pool and Andy Ngo. Are they still busy editing video to make this look like leftists?
    Haven't checked, but last I say Andy Ngo was smacking down "secret antifa" conspiracies left and right. I was pretty shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Question is, where the be any video left?

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Question is, where the be any video left?
    It takes a long time to CGI out all the MAGA hats, Trump flags, Proud Boys tattoos, and white supremacist chants.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, the symbols they choose to wear and the things they choose to say are "things they have done", not things they think or their opinion. Nobody over here is claiming mind-reading powers; they are being judged for their actions.

Second, those actions are often in the same vein as Nazi conduct, ideologically speaking;

Anyone who rants about "cultural marxism" is a Nazi. That's literally a Nazi conspiracy theory. There is a narrow, accurate academic use of the term which is an exception, but if you're complaining about "cultural marxism" today, you're not talking about that, you're spewing Nazi propaganda.

Anyone backing ethnonationalist chants like "Blood and Soil" or the like is a Nazi, in principle if not in name. This means any and all white supremacists of every flavor, everyone fearmongering about the inferiority of immigrants compared to Good Americans, etc. That's all Nazi-type rhetoric. Doesn't mean there aren't grounds for limiting immigration, just that this particular argument is supremacist garbage.

If you support any variation of race laws or such regarding other minorities, such as LGBT people, that's Nazi stuff. So much so the Nazis cribbed off American laws to frame their own. This includes opposing police reform on racial issues, opposing the BLM movement, etc. If you oppose such things, it's because you support the subjugation of black Americans, and that's Nazi type stuff.

Anyone pushing for violent overthrow of the government to support any of the above? Nazi. Should go without saying. This includes everyone at the January 6 rally, who was there to protest. It's only a question of how dirty do they want their own hands to get, not whether they hold Nazi-type views.

And so on. This list is by no means complete. It's perfectly possible to be a conservative and not hold those kinds of views, so don't pretend that I'm equating conservativism with Nazism. Just that when you pin your ideological principles on subjugation of minorities and violence against opposition, you're acting the same way the Nazis did. Who, similarly, acted shocked and horrified when people claimed they were acting badly, just like they are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Haven't checked, but last I say Andy Ngo was smacking down "secret antifa" conspiracies left and right. I was pretty shocked.
    Maybe he's realizing that the days of shilling for Nazis being the good guys are over.

Prepare for the infiltrator retcon.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-01-11 at 08:06 PM.