5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I am not racist at all. I do not judge people by their skin color, but by the culture they embrace and the actions they take.
    So bigotry?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "CONSERVATIVE VOICES ARE BEING CENSORED!" said the President of the United States of America on a nationally televised cable news interview on the most watched cable news show in America.
    That's been the case since yesterday, hasn't it? GOP going on television to say that now there's no way for them to reach their audience and not getting the irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The punishment should be that "Trump" is permanently scratched onto their forehead, back, and chest so that we may all remember who they are at all times.
    Eh, they would probably like that. It should be Hillary or Biden. For them, it would be a mark of shame.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Is it really? I'm no lawyer, so I'm not sure if this is more "we don't want to announce who is for and who is against it" (a cowardly move) or more "no, fuck off" (a bold move). You're saying the latter?
    I can see it both ways, but to me, it's the latter. SCOTUS did the bare minimum here, just rescheduling the hearing, to a date in which the suit will automatically be moot. And then released the order unsigned, like a clerical email from the intern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    a clerical email from the intern.
    ...a covfefe boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Ah, yes, but it was such a bad attempt that I forgot it. I don't know if the Russians were lazy or what happened.
    Or might be that they are playing a longer game.
    Potentially not really when you look at it, he already made the US a complete and total joke, killed our international credibility and exposed an entire political party in a 2 party system as being completely and utterly corrupt and devoid of ethics and integrity. In their eyes, that pretty well mission accomplished.

And then with Trump now flailing, he will make that even worse and further expose them. And with the Democrats taking power, they are much less of a warhawk than the Republicans and they actually honor their agreements which makes them much more predictable in that regard while still being hamstrung by the Republicans slowing all they are doing and even under ideal conditions it would take at least a generation or two to repair the damage to our international credibility after all the traitors have caused.

With Trump going down like this, his cult will continue to cause issues and we will be too busy cleaning our own house to deal with a lot of international stuff with our full attention. The Republicans may have very well brought their middle eastern war to American soil at this point for the next couple years in a smaller scale with their people being the villians.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The principle it is based on is sound.
    That 300k states should have as much say in the senate as 40 million people states? That’s a retarded principle.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Best case scenario is him saying so stupid that it makes Pence go with the 25th... But we all know that's know going to happen.
    If Pence goes that route, his potentially puts his head in a very literal noose. They were trying to kill him in the capital building THEN.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That 300k states should have as much say in the senate as 40 million people states? That’s a retarded principle.
    Again, you're completely ignoring the fact that the House of Representatives exists to represent the people's interests.

The Senate exists to represent the states' interests. It's not supposed to represent the people directly. Arguing that it wrong because it doesn't is just being ignorant of its purpose.

That's why there are two chambers, designed to balance each other in a system of checks and balances.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Does anyone want to speculate on why THIS is showing on the official US Dept. of State website??
    I mean, if i were a betting floaty-head, I'd say an intern decided to have a little fun on one of their last days...

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/

10+ Year Old Account
    9 more days! I hope everything goes smoothly.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardoz541 View Post
    Does anyone want to speculate on why THIS is showing on the official US Dept. of State website??
    I mean, if i were a betting floaty-head, I'd say an intern decided to have a little fun on one of their last days...

Whoa.

/10 char

- - - Updated - - -

You're making the right point, with the wrong political body. The Senate is there for the states.

Your argument is for the EC, where land does indeed vote because of how Electoral College votes are constructed. And I could not agree more with you - it's an entirely retarded principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoz541 View Post

Probably a glitch. The time stamp changes if you revisit the site. Also, does .gov use the 24hrs format, or the am/pm model?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Bullshit, we've been down this road, before. You spent days defending racism.

It starts here:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...pandemic/page7
    That wasn't racist, but I understand you like to hem everyone who you disagree with into that catagory.

That wasn't racist, but I understand you like to hem everyone who you disagree with into that catagory.
    I hope you enjoy the several pages of it. I know I sure enjoyed reminiscing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Probably a glitch. The time stamp changes if you revisit the site. Also, does .gov use the 24hrs format, or the am/pm model?
    Site is offline for "technical difficulties" now.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Culture?

lol wtf dude who says stuff like this? I thought dog whistles were supposed to be quiet?
    Culture is a construct that one is not bound to.

- - - Updated - - -

In one chamber? No its not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I hope you enjoy the several pages of it. I know I sure enjoyed reminiscing.
    No, I did not enjoy it at all, you were (and still are) too narrow minded to understand what I was saying.

ut oh is this thread going towards kellhound saying 'city slickers' again. ill fucking die of cringe.

Yeah a handful of farmers who own an empire of dirt should have just as much say than millions of people.

Land matters more than people!
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yeah a handful of farmers who own an empire of dirt should have just as much say than millions of people.

Land matters more than people!
    I thought that was a myth?

IIRC farmers can not stand on their own. It costs to much money so they are owned by corporations or are forced to sign contracts with them.