Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    If everybody is refusing to publish you, maybe it's a "you" problem.

Most people in this position never seem to make it to this stage of self-awareness.

- - - Updated - - -

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...action-vpx.cnn

Some of the threats that one Democratic Rep. is dealing with for supporting impeachment.

Hopefully they all called from their home phones so the FBI can pay them all a timely visit.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    So it's clear the constitution wasn't prepared for business to overrule government.
    The first amendment never affirmed your right to a platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    All this talk about Nazi's. Are we just talking about actual supremacist hate groups, or is everyone right of the far left a nazi?
    Yes, actual white nationalists and neo-nazis were amongst the protestors, goading them on to violent action.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    All this talk about Nazi's. Are we just talking about actual supremacist hate groups, or is everyone right of the far left a nazi?
    I mean the guy throwing it around is right wing so.....

At this point I think it's just being used to describe Trumpers specifically, either supremacist hate groups, or people who condone these groups through their support of Trump.

Like nobody would call the lincoln project guys nazi's, can call them alot of justifiably terrible things, but not nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Parler wants to sue Amazon, in the United States. They must really believe in the story of David versus Goliath. Why stop there Parler, why not go for Google and Apple while you are at it?

For Bezos it's most likely not even personal but just bad business sense, if he was really vindictive considering all the attacks on him and conspiracy theories being peddled on such site they would have been closed down long ago. I think Amazon will just settle for a relative small amount to reimburse them and not giving 30 days notice, or Bezos and the board will say fuck it and just bleed them dry in courts.

The best part i find from all this that is happening now is those fanatics spend more than a year if not years demonizing Big tech and the people who run them for all the wrong reasons and now the parler CEO is getting one door after the other shut in front of him when asking for a new host service. They finally have a reason now to just flat out ignore you and gain public support by doing so.
    the 30 day notice is bullshit. If they had worse shit on that site like CP are they saying AWS would have to give them 30 more days??

- - - Updated - - -

So it's clear the constitution wasn't prepared for business to overrule government.
    /facepalm

wait i think this qualifies for the double facepalm award of 2021. its real early you might get beat out by the end of the week.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...091806206.html

Damn man, PIERS FUCKIN MORGAN is backing away from Trump and admitting he was wrong. The guy that literally no country actually wants to host, and who everyone desperately wishes weren't on TV, doesn't want anything to do with Trump.

Sad.

These people are missing the real villain in their immediate outrage. It's not Bezos or Tim Apple. They should be suing the real villain, the one man responsible for every single one of their woes in this world. George Soros

/s

https://www.newsweek.com/stop-steal-...l-riot-1560510

And the organizer, who repeatedly threatened to "1776" politicians the day of the attempted insurrection, is apparently in hiding and e-begging for money to pay for "security costs".

Seriously, just open an OnlyKlans account already, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...P-CP-Spotlight

And it appears the "protest" outside of Twitter ended up being a few dudes with signs. Womp womp.

Where's Laura Loomer to pathetically chain herself to their front doors and be left there to look like a fool because Twitter doesn't care if they let a crazy lady act crazy in public?

Then the major vendors refuse to carry your book.

The further down this ladder you go, the less reach you have. Soon enough you'll be on a ham radio talking into the void. At that point who cares if you're able to speak freely. Social media is peak reach.
    you mean you support this guy getting a book deal from every publisher.....cause....freedoms?

"The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover's Code of Conduct," by Philip R. Greaves II
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    you mean you support this guy getting a book deal from every publisher.....cause....freedoms?

"The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover's Code of Conduct," by Philip R. Greaves II
    Again with the crime. Sex with minors is a crime.

Again with the crime. Sex with minors is a crime.
    Luckily, refusing to do business with Nazis is not a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Luckily, refusing to do business with Nazis is not a crime.
    He's going for the world record

He's going for the world record
    The world record for freedom?

Let me know when you are done clutching at those pearls.

"I'm totally a Yang supporter, guys!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The world record for freedom?

Let me know when you are done clutching at those pearls.

"I'm totally a Yang supporter, guys!!!"
    He's got my vote every time he runs

First off, I don't think for a second you are an American... Not. One. Second.

Second, I'm pretty sure Yang isn't the type to defend white supremacists and Nazis.

Man, 2021 Republicans should go back and listen to themselves from 2016. Seriously, they warned themselves, why couldn't they listen to themselves?

Then the major vendors refuse to carry your book.

The further down this ladder you go, the less reach you have. Soon enough you'll be on a ham radio talking into the void. At that point who cares if you're able to speak freely. Social media is peak reach.
    So, that means an evangelic publisher is forced to published my gay softcore novel?

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, I don't think for a second you are an American... Not. One. Second.

Second, I'm pretty sure Yang isn't the type to defend white supremacists and Nazis.
    People outside the US don't know who Yang is unless they're way too invested in US politics. Yang is cool cause he wants to break the rampant tribalism in our society.

I have a feeling republicans are going to truly be motivated now that they're losing corporate donors left and right.

You're going have to reckon with his stance on social media accountability