Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Soooo.. how about we can permanently summon more demons now?

Ever since Legion, the roster of demons has expanded.
    WIth that being said, isn't it time for warlocks - like hunters - to be able to permanently enslave/summon a bigger variety of demons.

Demons such as:

Wyrmtongue

Vilefiends

Fel lords

Inquisitors

A pack of Felstalkers

Felbat

..or bring back the Doomguards

Aranasi

or mayhaps Pitlords

What do you think?

small indie company so no

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    small indie company so no
    But these models are already ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    Their balancing isnt, and people's entitlement knows no limits.

If Warlocks get something, mages will cry about elementals or something cause pet, or skins for the ice elemental and similar stuff.

Then the rest will follow because "mah entitlement".

Its why we cant have nice things in this game anymore for pretty much anything.

Ever since Legion, the roster of demons has expanded.
    WIth that being said, isn't it time for warlocks - like hunters - to be able to permanently enslave/summon a bigger variety of demons.

Demons such as:

Wyrmtongue

Vilefiends

Fel lords

Inquisitors

A pack of Felstalkers

Felbat

..or bring back the Doomguards

Aranasi

or mayhaps Pitlords

What do you think?
    Some demons should remain off-limits, like pit lords, eredar and dreadlords, but others should definitely be added, even if just for flavor. After all it kinda makes sense for warlocms to have gained more knowledge in the wake of Legion.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Their balancing isnt, and people's entitlement knows no limits.

If Warlocks get something, mages will cry about elementals or something cause pet, or skins for the ice elemental and similar stuff.

Then the rest will follow because "mah entitlement".

Its why we cant have nice things in this game anymore for pretty much anything.
    I hear you, but the only way to stop that is to just continue doing things anyway. The pc/whine-culture has to end anyway.

And in all fairness, I think the majority of the players would rather see their beloved main's get more love than added classes/races, so yeah; more stuff for every existing classes/races.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Some demons should remain off-limits, like pit lords, eredar and dreadlords, but others should definitely be added, even if just for flavor. After all it kinda makes sense for warlocms to have gained more knowledge in the wake of Legion.
    Plus, with Sargeras' imprisonment and the Legion being without many big powerhouses, some demons might be even easier to enslave

go check the DK pet models that havent been updated in a decade..

7+ Year Old Account
    Because that would be to much fun, so they can't do that.

Well blizz took away the zoo spec from hunters. Got the halfassed 2nd pet from legion weapon. No more dire beast(SL legendary now...), Changed stampede is garbage on top of it not being basically DKs army anymore.

You do know that out of BASE toolkits DEMO and UH can summon more stuff than a hunter.
    At least demons have some variety to combat. Range vs Melee. Physical vs Magic.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

They should have done this 16 years ago but Blizzard does not have the manpower or money to focus on this. They are a rather small company after all.

I hear you, but the only way to stop that is to just continue doing things anyway. The pc/whine-culture has to end anyway.

And in all fairness, I think the majority of the players would rather see their beloved main's get more love than added classes/races, so yeah; more stuff for every existing classes/races.

Plus, with Sargeras' imprisonment and the Legion being without many big powerhouses, some demons might be even easier to enslave
    Aye, though there might also be more demons out there looking to make big for themselves, thus making it perhaps more unpredictable.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    They should have done this 16 years ago but Blizzard does not have the manpower or money to focus on this. They are a rather small company after all.
    Or - you know- maybe they just dont agree with that idea........

We will never get new pets for warlocks. The reason being is that too many players want shit to stay like classic........OLD and FUCKING STALE. Instead of these players going over to classic to keep with the "Old and stale" game play they want it to come to retail instead. Where many of us don't want it. Plus anyways when warlocks get new things, whiny bitches moan and groan about how we are "broken" and "OP".

So in essence...No. Warlocks may never ever see anything new and fun added to the class cause that would be just too much fun and would cause wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo many tears and tantrums from the babies.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think a good compromise for them would be cosmetic glyphs kinda like how DKs have glyphs to change their ghoul into skeletons or geists

A player sized Pit Lord would be ridiculous tbh. I can see many of the rest hanging by their masters but a Pit Lord? hells no.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actiblizz is too busy rolling in cash.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    I think a good compromise for them would be cosmetic glyphs kinda like how DKs have glyphs to change their ghoul into skeletons or geists
    This is the best and easiest solution.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account

Ah... no. If faced with a choice between 'new demon for my lock' and 'new classes/races', I'm going with new classes and races every time. Hell my biggest complaint with SL is that there's nothing fun to work toward in that regard.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    go check the DK pet models that havent been updated in a decade..
    the ghoul was updated in legion i think,and the abomination,but the 2 glyphs for gheist and skeleton no

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Eredar?! EREDAR! Trifling gnome your arrogance will be your undoing!