Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Oh, I agree, I was born in '82. Feels like I have a lot more in common with Gen Xers.
    Yeah, it's probably because the terms are utterly meaningless and the people that get salty over "generation x y z are...." types of states are losers. It's like actually being devoted to some NA vs EU video game culture block and it actually mattering. Losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Yeah, it's probably because the terms are utterly meaningless and the people that get salty over "generation x y z are...." types of states are losers. It's like actually being devoted to some NA vs EU video game culture block and it actually mattering. Losers.
    Who even talks about generations like that?

Good. I fuckin hate that dude. He looks like he has horrible breath. Hope his computer dies so we can be spared any more of his nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Who even talks about generations like that?
    Refer to person I quoted and not to the person that expressed that people that think that way are losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I can't even blame the boomers on this forum complaining about Asmongold. I'd get mad too if I were 60 years old and, after a long life of constant work, realized I could've become a millionaire just by playing WoW LOLOL.
    I mean it's not just boomers - it's a perfectly understandable response to be jealous of someone who makes millions for playing video games and doing what he loves when the majority of us are forced to suffer through the current neoliberal hellscape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope him and his mother are doing well. Come back when ready Asmon !

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad. Don't watch his streams a lot, but they are entertaining.
    Also, what's with all the hate on this thread? Like, I understand some people don't like the guy, but making fun or wishing ill on someone is just low. I smell some jealousy.

I always find it... odd... when people look up to streamers in this vein. The dude "made it", got his ~million+ and while I doubt he's the type who will invest it properly, doesn't have to do shit the rest of his life and only do shit when he wants. Hats off.

He was a good and funny streamer years ago but lately he's just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Is this anything like the last twenty or so times he's quit streaming indefinitely?
    I haven't watched him since Twitch started bombarding me with ads(even through adblockers) Doesn't he have an Organization now? How's this going to affect it?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I haven't watched him since Twitch started bombarding me with ads(even through adblockers) Doesn't he have an Organization now? How's this going to affect it?
    I guess esfand stream becomes the waiting room , even the least watched otk member gained half a thousand viewers.
    Yesterday asmon was on on his second channel until he got trolled on a public rust server and he turned stream off , i guess he'll still pop online for less committed streams just not on his main one to put a 6 hours show.
    Consider that even if he loses 1 month of subs the one day he says he's back he'll get those plus more , most likely.

He's streaming on his alt account so all he did was just stop streaming on his main.

BTW - Why are people so obsessed with him? He might be controversial, but if you dont like him or watch his stream, then why bother commenting about anything? He holds now power or control over you that will effect your life in any shape or form.

Hes just a dude streaming wow and telling his opinions about stuff. if you dont like what he has to say, dont watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    I mean that kind of amounts of money he could simply fix his fucking teeth cuz holy fuck.... does this man ever look at his own mirror and does not give a shit. Cuz it burns in our eyes seeing that. Unfollowing is probably the best way to go.
    Even if he fixed his teeth, he still looks like a rat so I'm sure he just figured it would be a waste of money. He seems to be a very frugal person, regardless of how much cash he makes.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    BTW - Why are people so obsessed with him? He might be controversial, but if you dont like him or watch his stream, then why bother commenting about anything? He holds now power or control over you that will effect your life in any shape or form.

Hes just a dude streaming wow and telling his opinions about stuff. if you dont like what he has to say, dont watch it.
    With his insane popularity on twitch and somewhat his youtube clips you don't get to escape from it as a WoW player.

He is somewhat the face of WoW for a few years now and while i personally am perfectly capable to ignore that, i'd rather not have him be the face of my favourite game because he and his community are pretty much the most negative cliches you can have about World of Warcraft players in one.

That together with his popularity that also brings him onto gaming news sites and so on just sucks for the image of the game and is a reason why i'd rather not tell colleagues too early about me playing WoW, this guy makes it easy to get a really bad perspective of this game just with a google/youtube search.
    Last edited by TheLucky1; 2021-01-12 at 04:55 PM.

I think he founded OTK just so he could stream the world first races. Remember during BFA he timed his leave around a world first race because he wouldn't be the number 1 streamer on WoW for a week.

Then he founds OTK and streams the world first race and his views drop and didn't recover even a week or two later. So, he perhaps regrets starting OTK because it clearly didn't help his channel.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah he's a drama queen, nobody needs to announce a few days of break. This is a huge nothingburger, as usual. He cannot survive without streaming.
    The guys a millionaire

He doesn’t need to stream

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I will never understand why we keep getting new threads about Asmon... 90% of people hate him so much here...
    How sweet.

Not true.
    He is involved in only one...

... not 'gaming company' but gaming organisation... which is TOTALLY different thing.

He had never quit YT.
    He keeps uploading videos on his 2nd channel which shows his slighlty more real personality.

His mom is old and can't handle most of the daily activities alone.

Looks like you do not know what boomer means...
    I meant if not considered the sole founder then at least one of the founders

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "As of January 2021, Asmongold has an estimated net worth of $200 thousand." Ehhh....

Though good for him, I hope he can afford proper food then, instead of actual, living maggots.
    You do realize the guy lives there so he can take care of his mom right??

He paid off her house and makes sure she’s taken care of instead of blowing his money

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Because a LOT of people think streamers are their best friends, the most truthful people, and worship these dumb fuckers while tossing entire paychecks at them for 5 seconds of "recognition" and think everyone else has to pay attention to them. As well as holding them as some kind of metric as to whether a game is good or not.
    Yeah, this is what I don't get, people 'donate' hundreds and thousands of dollars. I can understand subscribing to a streamer if you're so inclined. I don't have an opinion of Asmongold, I've watched maybe 20 minutes of him on YT.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    The guys a millionaire

He doesn’t need to stream

- - - Updated - - -

I meant if not considered the sole founder then at least one of the founders

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize the guy lives there so he can take care of his mom right??

He paid off her house and makes sure she’s taken care of instead of blowing his money
    Ah okay, so eating maggots is the only way to prevent "blowing money"... Oooooookay!
    Last edited by Venziir; 2021-01-12 at 07:48 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

He'll never stop streaming, people like him are addicted to their thousands of sycophants. Take all that attention away and they'd be on suicide watch by the end of the third day.