Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Covenants remain a hot mess when it comes to balance, Surival Hunter, Outlaw Rogue, Demo Lock & Destro (all thesse mostly in regards to PvP) remain weak.. and the list goes on. Let's not forget Legion Raids...

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    they just buffed 2h to be more on par with 1h no direct buff to dmg from what im aware off

tbh balance convoke buff without some nerf is interesting thing tho :P
    Playing arenas with 150% focus to interrupt 1 skill or die is somewhat strange
    Especially that it can be used by class that can stealth fu!@ you :P
    BM isn't weak, it's not great but it's far better than the specs they buffed like assassination, atleast BM has decent aoe and burst damage, unlike sin.

That convoke change makes me so sad. I get that it is directed towards pvp, but i has such bad impact on m+. You cant covoke anytime there is a a priority cc nearby. Does not make sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk
    Brewmaster
    [With regional restarts] All damage is increased by an additional 2% while a two-handed weapon is equipped.
    Windwalker
    [With regional restarts] All damage is increased by an additional 2% while a two-handed weapon is equipped.
    Why do you hate Mistweavers????
    They're literally below prot-paladin in Arena/RBG viability (and representation)

I guess they think Demo and Destro are fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Ygg View Post
    That convoke change makes me so sad. I get that it is directed towards pvp, but i has such bad impact on m+. You cant covoke anytime there is a a priority cc nearby. Does not make sense to me.
    I reason it is primarily aimed at PVP but it would make sense to hit druids in M+ too. Balance is packing insane damage and utility, it's not balanced, at all. I don't think it's a sufficient nerf tbh, but we'll see as the change also opens the door for frost (along with the buff).

Next week destro last and thus buffed ???

Still no changes to the broken command table situation i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    they forgot that shit exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by J012D4N View Post
    Why do you hate Mistweavers????
    They're literally below prot-paladin in Arena/RBG viability (and representation)
    We're getting same treatment in PVE as well, it's a MW thing I think... They simply want us to suffer in the bottom of everything as we can just sit and Zen meditate for a while and be calm again, while other classes would tear down the Blizzard HQ in a similar situation.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    what situation would that be?

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Oooh is that 8% enough to make Assassination Rogue viable in PVE?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    what situation would that be?
    two factions have it EZMode. two factions struggle with all higher-level missions, regardless of hero/follower level. needs to be rebalanced (two factions buffed, two factions nerfed, or both.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    two factions have it EZMode. two factions struggle with all higher-level missions, regardless of hero/follower level. needs to be rebalanced (two factions buffed, two factions nerfed, or both.
    havent noticed that.