Oh here is a great one to show why people protested against police brutality and are calling for a complete overhaul of the U.S. police system because of guys like the Chicago P.D. union president.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...iot-treason-is

The president of Chicago’s police union came to the defense of the pro-Trump rioters who stormed the Capitol Wednesday, arguing that referring to the the demonstrators as “treasonous” is “beyond ridiculous and ignorant.”

In a phone interview Wednesday evening with Chicago public radio station WBEZ, John Catanzara, who leads the city’s Fraternal Order of Police, claimed that the riots, which led to four deaths and many more injuries, was the result of “a bunch of pissed-off people that feel an election was stolen, somehow, some way.”

“There was no arson, there was no burning of anything, there was no looting, there was very little destruction of property,” Catanzara told the local news outlet.

Catanzara said that he stands by Trump’s disputed claims of a “stolen” election, which initially served as the basis for Wednesday’s protests.

“I don’t have any doubt that something shady happened in this election,” Catanzara said. “You’re not going to convince me that that many people voted for Joe Biden. Never for the rest of my life will you ever convince me of that. But, again, it still comes down to proof.

“Evidence matters,” the police union president continued. “Until that appears, shame on them for what they did, but it was out of frustration.”

He went on to claim that there were, “no fights. There’s no, obviously, violence in this crowd. They pushed past security and made their way to the Senate chamber. Did they destroy anything when they were there? No.”

Video footage and photos from Wednesday showed rioters smashing windows and glass in doors, and ransacking offices throughout the Capitol.

Officers also appeared to have taken part in an armed stand-off with Trump supporters at the door of the House chamber.

While Catanzara said he “wouldn’t have partaken in” the mob on the Capitol himself, the Trump supporters were “individuals” who “get to do what they want.”

“If the worst crime here is trespassing, so be it,” he told WBEZ. “But to call these people treasonous is beyond ridiculous and ignorant.”
    He is trying to undercut the seriousness of what happened by saying the BLM protest were so much worse. He keeps trying to humanize the seditious and violent Trump terrorist by calling them 'individuals who were angry' yet I can only presume that he was calling the BLM protestors criminals, rioters, thugs and condemning them all. He even then goes on to say that the worse these people did was 'trespass' and laughed about them being called seditious or treasonous. To finally top off the human sized piece of shit who does everything in his power to protect other human sized pieces of shit's with badges he goes on to state that we need 'evidence' in order to convict these violent seditious traitors but he has the audacity in the same breath say that he knows 'something shady happened this election'. There you have it folks just more proof that Police Unions are one of the main reasons that people protested through the summer. They do everything in their power to protect and empower dirty cops because they are generally run by dirty cops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    A fucking CEO... working class my ass...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ots-doj-456178 and a source.

The amazing shitty country we have here folks!
    Where are all the working class and coal miners? All I see is trolls, off duty law enforcement and now a CEO...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Where are all the working class and coal miners? All I see is trolls, off duty law enforcement and now a CEO...
    Fuck that guy, he's a shitty Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They were all too busy...you know working.

https://www.theroot.com/surprise-sur...cou-1846029959

Because it's oh so connected, cops from all over the country went to DC to storm the Capitol building in an attempted insurrection.

Says quite a bit about policing and the culture within law enforcement in the country, especially when paired with the Capitol/DC Police response to the insurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.theroot.com/surprise-sur...cou-1846029959

Because it's oh so connected, cops from all over the country went to DC to storm the Capitol building in an attempted insurrection.

Says quite a bit about policing and the culture within law enforcement in the country, especially when paired with the Capitol/DC Police response to the insurrection.
    Some cops are bastards. Surprise surprise.

Speaking of people who can't breathe anymore:

This guy was beaten to death with an American flag wielded by people who claim to believe "Blue Lives Matter". And he was a fucking Trump supporter, look at his fricking profile:

He followed QAnon on twitter FFS:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ly/6608289002/

Remember when those pieces of shit told us "the left eats their own"? Fucking lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Speaking of people who can't breathe anymore:

This guy was beaten to death with an American flag wielded by people who claim to believe "Blue Lives Matter". And he was a fucking Trump supporter, look at his fricking profile:

He followed QAnon on twitter FFS:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ly/6608289002/

Remember when those pieces of shit told us "the left eats their own"? Fucking lol.

Totally non violent protest.......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

P.S. Reporting seems muddled at this point - I'm not sure if the cop they beat to the ground with an American flag is Brian Sicknick or another cop. Some reports say Sicknick was beaten with a fire extinguisher.

This was the Capitol police when they were expecting a protest about cops murdering black people:

And clearing Lafayette Square for a Trump photo op, smashing journalists with riot shields:

But when a mob of Trump supporters turns up to overthrow democracy because they can't accept that they lost the election, it's all oes noes what can we do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This was the Capitol police when they were expecting a protest about cops murdering black people:

And clearing Lafayette Square for a Trump photo op, smashing journalists with riot shields:

But when a mob of Trump supporters turns up to overthrow democracy because they can't accept that they lost the election, it's all oes noes what can we do?
    With multiple weeks of them openly planning to come out on the 6th with violent intents, mind you. Something not the case with either of the other events.

They knew this was coming. The lack of police presence was a deliberate choice, not an error of judgement.

The irony that the Capitol police told counter-protesters to stay away, when they might've actually protected them lol.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/polic...b6c77d85ec8162

More racist, violent law enforcement members who stormed the Capitol building arrested.

I'm glad these retards are just like, publicly identifying themselves and bragging about their crimes, but the number of law enforcement/first responder that participated should be a wake-up call about the problem of white supremacy and violent policing that continues to exist in this country.

Looks like Kenosha Prosecutors are looking to modify Kyle Rittenhouse's bail. He was spotted at a bar, again, at 18, flashing the white power hand symbol and was with the Proud Boys domestic terrorist organization.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pros...ditions-2021-1

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Looks like Kenosha Prosecutors are looking to modify Kyle Rittenhouse's bail. He was spotted at a bar, again, at 18, flashing the white power hand symbol and was with the Proud Boys domestic terrorist organization.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pros...ditions-2021-1
    Eyyyy, and hangin out with white supremacist PB's? I thought he wasn't a white supremacist at all. I mean, I'm not, and you'd never catch me dead with anyone who I knew was a PB fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Eyyyy, and hangin out with white supremacist PB's? I thought he wasn't a white supremacist at all. I mean, I'm not, and you'd never catch me dead with anyone who I knew was a PB fuck.
    Given Trump had a predilection towards executions...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...aration-report

End ICE, and prosecute Sessions and the DOJ officials who rushed the child kidnapping program knowing full well that they'd be unable to reconnect many of the children the government kidnapped from their parents.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.propublica.org/article/n...cers-for-years

Posting this in two threads, but it's very relevant here. Black Capitol police officers have been trying to raise the alarm about white supremacist officers in their ranks for years and have been ignored.

Because racism and white supremacy remain deeply embedded in law enforcement across all areas.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Footage taken from security cameras at Pudgy's Bar also appears to show Rittenhouse flashing the "OK" hand sign favored by white supremacists.

That 4chan prank still lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Footage taken from security cameras at Pudgy's Bar also appears to show Rittenhouse flashing the "OK" hand sign favored by white supremacists.

That 4chan prank still lives.
    I mean, he was hanging out with white supremacist Proud Boys. And like, are we still pretending that white supremacists haven't hard-adopted that gesture? I mean, context matters so like a basketball player doing it in the middle of a game as a hand signal for a formation or whatever it is they call it in basketball is much different than a bunch of dudes belonging to a white supremacist group doing it.