Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    even if you were redirected as a princess you would still get info on the person you were redirected to and you got nothing you wont give any actions and obviously dont want to make a story up that won't collaborate theres no way your a princess that would be insane 4 investigates on the BD team just doesnt make any sense
    I did get information. It wasn't information worth bringing to the table. Such is what happens when, for whatever reason, I was redirected to 'The King' repeatedly.

There's already two of the same role present in the setup. To say nothing of the fact that there's multiple kill sources.

so what your saying is Clariy would of had to redirect you N1 Crackle N2 and crackle again N3?

3+ Year Old Account
    So... Is anyone still bleeding, or is the scum who does it dead?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

so what your saying is Clariy would of had to redirect you N1 Crackle N2 and crackle again N3?
    I have no clue what happened. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Clarinet decided to target me as often as possible.

Clarinet seemed to be really frustrated with the role. I expected something much nastier.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I have no clue what happened. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Clarinet decided to target me as often as possible.

Clarinet seemed to be really frustrated with the role. I expected something much nastier.
    sounds like a lie to me bro

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Claws, N1 I performed on Cereal and I couldn't do a thing
    now crackle also redirected me n1 to xan so no1 was there to redirect you to the king

N2 Crackle redirected you to virothe so thats not the king

and N3 i highly doubt crackle would of picked you again either way you would have N1 info so your lying.

7+ Year Old Account
    This it what we have CLAIMED and confirmed through deaths or OP

1 King - Val (Could be Good or Evil)

1 Prince - Cereal (Confirmed)

1+ Sheriff - Virothe (Claimed)

7-8 BD:
    1. Bageloaf - Physician
    2. Bwon - Butler
    3. Claws - Princess
    4. Graeham - Princess
    5. Satsu - Maid
    6. Crackle - Drunk (Confirmed)
    7. Clarinet - Drunk (Confirmed)
    8. Lora - Knight (Confirmed)
    9. Mercy - Chrono (Confirmed)

2 Unseen
    Mastermind -
    Starting Assassin - Foxxi (Confrimed)
    Convert - (None claimed, but likely to be there)

1 Neutral Killing -
    1. Xan - Sorcerer(Confirmed)

2-3 Other Neutrals
    1. BloodFox - Sellsword (Confirmed)
    2. Marack - Alchemist
    I see too many people claiming BD because they think its the safest play. I understand people emploring to lynch the claimed killer and survivor, but that doesnt help town as much as finding the unseen.

King can start as either BD or Unseen. If we dont feel he is BD, we can have Bwom poison at the cost of a lynch.

I have pointed out an inconsistency in Bageloafs claim. He said he exhumed BF on D3 and said it was killed by the alchemist. Me as alchemist claimed to have attempted to kill Graeham with a result of immune.

Claws claims Graeham is special or investigative.

I plan on staying with the Grae lynch.

3+ Year Old Account
    I can poison the king if anyone wants

Are you threatening commit OMGUS? At this stage in the game with 8 players left? You're threatening to throw the game for everyone?

If you kill me, you'll die too, bringing the player count down to 6. And that's not even counting today's lynch or tonight's other NKs. If I die, I can't protect anyone, which means that there will for sure be at least 1 NK tonight.

So we'll be down me, you, and two other players. Down to 4 players left tomorrow! Scum will outnumber town and immediately win.

idk id hold off at least this lynch but thats just me im willing to discuss it right now im kinda focus'd on grae and bagel after that tho idk

- - - Updated - - -

like i said val at this point id just hold off poisoning you

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if the King is Unseen/Scum, so I'm going to hold off for now until I'm 100% sure it's ok

Welp, I don't trust any of you so there's that

10+ Year Old Account
    well then. I just realized we have 8 people left alive. If scum has 3 people currently, then Marack could be persuaded to unofficially join the scum and win with them instead...

vote Marack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Marack could be persuaded to unofficially join the scum and win with them instead...
    THAT COULD LITERALLY HAPPEN TODAY GUYS

/caps

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Welp, I don't trust any of you so there's that
    Yeah? Well, I trust you. So, there!

That aside, I'm inclined to believe that we're at a stalemate. Lynching me would be a mistake. I don't trust Marack or Bwom not to do something silly. The former has a claimed kill and the latter has the ability to poison Val. The game may very well end with an Unseen victory if both of them get their kills off. Or even just one of them does.

I don't know what Clarinet did to get mod killed. I suppose it's not really relevant, but I'm pretty confident suggesting that Clarinet used night actions on me. I don't know what's so hard about that to believe when Clarinet was buddying up to me for the most part.

I was redirected to Val. Aside from the night that Crackle redirected me to Virothe. Which was confirmed by Crackle directly.

So when I say I don't have results of note to bring to the table, I'm not lying.

So it would seem the real issue is the double Princess predicament. Well, that means that either Claw or myself is lying about our role...or that, much like how we had two Drunks, we have two Princesses.

That's something we can't really prove without lynching one of us, but then we risk playing into the Unseen's hands by doing just that.

So I'm in favour of either pursuing a no lynch or removing a claimed kill from the equation.

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what Clarinet did to get mod killed. I suppose it's not really relevant, but I'm pretty confident suggesting that Clarinet used night actions on me. I don't know what's so hard about that to believe when Clarinet was buddying up to me for the most part.
    I think he was soo annoyed with his role he just asked to get killed? But yea it is pretty strange

Ducks

So I'm in favour of either pursuing a no lynch or removing a claimed kill from the equation.
    Marack is an alchemist and BD doesn't need to lynch an alchemist.

I investigated Bagel becaue last game (after Foxii died) he said that he only signed up for that game to play with Foxxi. So my idea was that if Foxxi was an assassin she could convince mastermind to recruit Bagel so they could play together.

I let Bagel claim, if he claimed alchemist I would give him a pass, but he claimed Phisician and according to my result he can't be BD. Unless framed, but it would require scorned as the 3rd neutral.

I am keeping my vote on Bagel. I will check Greaham tonight. If he is a mastermind he will no longer be investigation immune.

unvote

I’m not sure where to go honestly, Graes claim doesn’t add up.

The duo claws / bwom winning together doesnt super add up because I don’t see a princess and a butler being partnered when there’s a maid on the table.

Not that the maid claim makes a ton of sense either.

Like the issue we have is we have what everyone still alive with some power that relates to investigation of some sort? That’s pretty fucking dumb.

Omg boys im bleeding

- - - Updated - - -

i will die in 2 nights if not healed

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah? Well, I trust you. So, there!

That aside, I'm inclined to believe that we're at a stalemate. Lynching me would be a mistake. I don't trust Marack or Bwom not to do something silly. The former has a claimed kill and the latter has the ability to poison Val. The game may very well end with an Unseen victory if both of them get their kills off. Or even just one of them does.

I was redirected to Val. Aside from the night that Crackle redirected me to Virothe. Which was confirmed by Crackle directly.

So when I say I don't have results of note to bring to the table, I'm not lying.

So it would seem the real issue is the double Princess predicament. Well, that means that either Claw or myself is lying about our role...or that, much like how we had two Drunks, we have two Princesses.

That's something we can't really prove without lynching one of us, but then we risk playing into the Unseen's hands by doing just that.

I could understand your concern of me, IF I had any kills left... started with 2... used on you N2 and Crackle N3. Im more concerned with the fact youve given fuck all information (other then you trust virothe)

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I could understand your concern of me, IF I had any kills left... started with 2... used on you N2 and Crackle N3. Im more concerned with the fact youve given fuck all information (other then you trust virothe)
    How can I give information when I have nothing to give? Other than when I was redirected to Virothe by Crackle, every other night I was thrown at Val - very likely due to Clarinet's meddling. I wish I did have something to say to better defend myself with but I don't.

I'm well aware that the idea of two Princesses is suspicious. Yet would you prefer that I lied and stated that I was a Maid or something else?

- - - Updated - - -

Omg boys im bleeding

- - - Updated - - -

i will die in 2 nights if not healed
    Foxxi's dead, though?

7+ Year Old Account
    How can I give information when I have nothing to give? Other than when I was redirected to Virothe by Crackle, every other night I was thrown at Val - very likely due to Clarinet's meddling. I wish I did have something to say to better defend myself with but I don't.

I'm well aware that the idea of two Princesses is suspicious. Yet would you prefer that I lied and stated that I was a Maid or something else?

- - - Updated - - -

Foxxi's dead, though?
    What results did you get from these misdirects... because surely you would have gotten a result

Thats information... but you arent willing to do that, since you dont know what to fabricate?