A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Why the fuck some house members are so fucking stupid/partisan?
    The House has a way lower bar than the Senate and they're more beholden to and reflective of their districts. Only have 2-year terms, and there's about 200 of them.

I see he's still not taking his medication. That's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The House has a way lower bar than the Senate and they're more beholden to and reflective of their districts. Only have 2-year terms, and there's about 200 of them.
    Also, the representatives are actual reflections of the constituents of their districts so that is why they act the way they do. If someone is acting like a nutjob in the House, it is pretty safe to assume that the people of that district are that way too(for the ones that voted).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, he is Alex Jones lite. Might as well as call him Scott Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    It's incredible that even this kind of behavior won't be enough to get 2/3rds of the house to expel her.
    She is the new normal for the Republican Party.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet more corporate donors say they won't back anyone who, like @Pro-Violence on these forums, insist the vote was stolen and inspired violence to fix it.

"A few more businesses won't--"

Wal-Mart and Disney.

"Oh...that might hurt."

The rebukes from the two giants marked the newest salvo in a burgeoning rebuke from corporate America against politicians looked to subvert the presidential election. Companies have begun scrambling to disavow their support for lawmakers who voted against certification after evidence-challenged claims that the presidential race was fraudulent helped fuel a deadly riot at the Capitol last week.

Disney, the world’s largest entertainment firm, said it would not make any donations in 2021 to those who voted against certifying the Electoral College’s results showing President-elect Biden defeating President Trump by a 306-232 margin.

“The insurrection at our nation’s Capitol was a direct assault on one of our country’s most revered tenets: the peaceful transition of power. In the immediate aftermath of that appalling siege, Members of Congress had an opportunity to unite—an opportunity that some sadly refused to embrace. In light of these events, we have decided we will not make political contributions in 2021 to lawmakers who voted to reject the certification of the Electoral College votes,” the company said in a statement.

Walmart, the nation’s largest retail company, said it will review its donations but is indefinitely suspending contributions to lawmakers who voted against certification.

“We examine and adjust our political giving strategy at the end of every election cycle, and that review will continue over the coming months,” the company said. “However, in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, Walmart’s political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Neither company called out lawmakers of any one party, but only Republican lawmakers objected in last week’s vote to certify the presidential election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we treat him as a Holocaust denier? That’s the only logical conclusion from what he said...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    We will always have him and Dave Rubin, celebrating Trump winning on the 6th and claiming the destruction of all that is evil. Then weeks of hard core copium...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    lmao
    YouTube takes action against Trump, bans uploads for at least 7 days

YouTube has taken action against President Donald Trump and barred new videos from being uploaded to his channel for at least seven days, citing violations of its policies and "concerns about the ongoing potential for violence."

YouTube issued "a strike" to Trump's channel, and said comments would also be disabled indefinitely. The company also said it removed new content posted Tuesday.
    Yeah, YouTube wants none of this shit. If they're worried that a gaming channel might drop an F-bomb or play 5 seconds of copyrighted music, you can be goddam steam sure they won't want to be used as a back-channel between murderous insurrectionists.

Don't forget to like and subscribe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    (..."because we sure as hell didn't", he didn't finish, but @Breccia thinks he should have.)
    Let's take that idea and run with scissors with it.

Joint Chiefs Remind U.S. Forces That They Defend The Constitution

"The violent riot in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 was a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol building, and our Constitutional process," the memorandum said. "We witnessed actions inside the Capitol building that were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection."
    They then didn't add but probably should have "Look, we all knew this guy wasa fucking nutcase. Remember that time he threatened to start a nuclear war? Remember that time he duct-taped US soldiers to Saudi oil refineries? Remember that time he vetoed your pay raise because of Section 230, then -- this is the good part -- immediately said something criminal on Twitter, for which, he was insisting they would be culpable? Yeah no. Just stay the course for (checks notes) eight more days, and we can get back to business as usual. And if at all possible, don't dress in fuckin' furs and call yourself a shaman or --"

‘QAnon Shaman’ charged with storming the Capitol is a Navy veteran

"Oh come on!"

- - - Updated - - -

Well we all know what CNN's top headline is. Probably posted by someone laughing too hard to stand up.

But as I often do, let's see what FOX News is throwing as a distraction.

McConnell furious with president, supports move to initiate impeachment proceedings: sources

Yep, the same, tired, old...wait,what?

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell supports Democrats' move to initiate impeachment proceedings against President Trump and is "done" and "furious" with him, sources familiar told Fox News.

It is unclear how McConnell would vote in an impeachment trial, should House Democrats vote to impeach Trump. It is not clear at this point whether McConnell would vote to convict.

One source told Fox News that McConnell has not made up his mind about what to do about impeachment, and does not see this as a partisan exercise like the previous impeachment effort against Trump.

Another source told Fox News that McConnell told associates that impeachment will help rid the Republican Party of Trump and his movement.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man...oh...oh, that's priceless.

Now to be fair, that's their #2 headline. Their top headline, however, is the same as CNN's, in that it's "House makes historic yet symbolic move to impeach Trump a second time". Yeah, even CNN says it probably won't pass. But CNN and FOX News both posting the same thing is pretty goddam steam rare.

But from time to time, FOX News has had no choice but to post true things that are therefore negatively biased against Trump. Trump must be furious. I wonder what his late-night ALL-CAPS twitter tantrum says?

(checks feed)

Oh. Right. Nothing. Funny story: Trump could just, you know, waddle out the front door and talk directly to reporters. There's still a White House press corps and it's kind of their job to cover that. Granted, calling them in just to rant about FOX News seems...entirely in character, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Digital ghetto" was my favorite Wu-Tang album.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yet more corporate donors say they won't back anyone who, like @Pro-Violence on these forums, insist the vote was stolen and inspired violence to fix it.

"A few more businesses won't--"

Wal-Mart and Disney.

"Oh...that might hurt."
    Didn't know Disney was donating to GOP candidates. That seems a little too transparently evil for them.

Or they don't and never planned to, and they're just doing it for the message/feel-good publicity.

I could certainly believe Walmart did, though. Need beneficial zoning rights to tear up a ma-and-pa-shop-filled strip mall in Duluth to drop in a super center.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting impeached your last week in office is right up there with getting fired on your day off.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Twenty-five months? Did they serve organic foods for his tummy?

"Supply clerk seaman apprentice." Heheheh... seaman.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Getting impeached your last week in office is right up there with getting fired on your day off.
    Its practically impossible for Trump to be impeached while in office as the Senate is officially in recess and requires unanimous consent to deal with ANYTHING during that time.

And McConnell send round an email reminding Senate Republicans of that, so his new found faith means jack shit to me.

Also there are questions if the Senate could even legally impeach Trump after he has left office.

So hot take, Trump will not be getting impeached for inciting a coup to keep himself in power.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The senate doesn't count for impeachment. If the house votes yay, he is impeached. Then it goes to the senate and they vote on whether to remove him from office. Even if the senate votes nay he is still impeached.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I never want democrats to live this down.

They'll go "all is forgiven we can get back to healing the divide with the neo-nazis!"

- - - Updated - - -

If it were Thwart... criticism of god-emperor and his Nationalsozialistische Amerikanisch Arbeiterpartei was indeed infractable.
    True, but this guy doesn't seem like the type to have done that.

Oh man, that brought back a memory. I know this is anecdotal but I did go to school with a guy who got fired on his day off. First questions I asked of him was "How is it possible that you got fired on your day off?" and "How bad of a worker did you have to be to get fired on your day off?"

I got fired once on my final day. Handed in my resignation letter 2 weeks previously and just before lunch on my last day I was taken into the office and fired....that was working for the government though so no surprise they like to fuck people over. I had minor revenge after telling my ex-manager's wife about the affair he was having with his 2nd in command, last I heard he didn't work there much longer after I 'left' and he also didn't remain married too much longer

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The senate doesn't count for impeachment. If the house votes yay, he is impeached. Then it goes to the senate and they vote on whether to remove him from office. Even if the senate votes nay he is still impeached.
    when people talk about impeachment they talk about conviction. The house vote doesn't do anything, its not even a slap on the wrist.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Oh man, Trump is angry at Ivanka and Kushner. Maybe he has fallen out of love(or lust) for his children.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Trump is angry at Ivanka and Jared Kushner after she spoke about going to Biden's inauguration, source tells Insider

President Donald Trump is angry at Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, his daughter and son-in-law, over her plan to attend President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, a Republican source told Insider.

Insider's Tom LoBianco and Darren Samuelsohn reported that a rift has opened between Trump and his own family members, as well as other former allies, in the aftermath of his supporters storming the US Capitol last week.

Citing a Republican source close to the White House, they reported that the president's adult sons, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., are now some of the only people who are talking with him.

Trump said on Friday that he would not be attending Biden's inauguration, breaking a long-standing norm in US democracy.

But the Daily Mail reported that Ivanka planned to attend the inauguration. A White House source told the outlet she "is worried that her promising political career is in jeopardy and she's doing whatever she can to save her reputation."

Another White House source denied to the Mail that Ivanka plans to attend the inauguration.

A rift with family members only leaves Trump further isolated as even some of his closest allies have turned against him in the aftermath of the Capitol riot.

A pro-Trump mob breached the Capitol on January 6, after Trump addressed them and hold them to march on the building.

They broke windows and stormed the building, forcing lawmakers to be evacuated while voting to confirm Biden's win. Five people, including one police officer, died.

Democrats are moving to impeach Trump for a second time. Unlike in his first impeachment, multiple Republican lawmakers have expressed support.

The New York Times also reported that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is "pleased" at the idea of Trump being impeached, as this would "make it easier to purge him from the party."

Liz Cheney, a member of GOP House leadership, also said on Tuesday that she will vote to impeach Trump.

A rift also emerged between Trump and Vice-President Mike Pence, after rioters chanted "hang Mike Pence" in the Capitol and CNN reported that Trump did not call to check on Pence or his family.

CNN and Bloomberg reported that the pair spoke on Monday for the first time since the riot happened, with CNN reporting that they pledged to work together for the remaining days of their term.

Administration officials have also resigned, including Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, and acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf.

LoBianco and Samuelsohn noted that even Republicans who are not moving to punish Trump are not standing in the way.

One former senior Trump administration official told then: "This is him by himself and it is something that has never happened before."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Oh man, Trump is angry at Ivanka and Kushne
    Gonna side with Trump on this one, oddly enough. Trump not going is petty and childish, no question, but once he made that decision, their decision is pretty much set as well. Them going does nothing to help their image to the world, but does get marked as "betrayal" to Trump, and everyone saw it coming. Considering Trump is a narcissist to the point of homicide, old, and unhealthy, this was a stupid move. They should have just placated Dear Old Daddy until he died and gave them all the money. It's not like they're fooling anyone, might as well get paid.

This is basically Nathanons Blightcaller giving a teddy bear to the Shattrath orphanage.