Thread: Retarded bug

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Retarded bug

Doesn't anyone test the patches before they release them?
    And wasn't this online in the US yesterday?
    Before anyone points out, I have relogged.

That seems indeed odd, also considering that we got rank 6 set pieces last week already.

Edit: Didn't see that it was a PvP piece. Don't their upgrades unlock with PvP ranks?
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2021-01-13 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    That seems indeed odd, also considering that we got rank 6 set pieces last week already.

Edit: Didn't see that it was a PvP piece. Don't their upgrades unlock with PvP ranks?
    honor pieces could only be upgraded to 184, untill renown 22 which we got right now and we can upgrade them a few times again. Only we cannot as the damned thing doesn't work.

Lets Mass-Report that shit. Cause i want to upgrade my stuff aswell.

Pick up your quest instead of complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

Not a bug. Just like at renown 7 when the first upgrade happened you need to pick up a quest from your covenant hall and turn it in to the brokers at the pvp place in Oribos.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

The renown perk to let honor pieces be upgraded to 184 was a quest that started in your sanctum and ended at the pvp vendors in Oribos.

Guess how the renown perk to let honor pieces be upgraded to 197 has to be unlocked...

It's not a bug, you simply didn't do the breadcrumb quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Astator View Post
    Pick up your quest instead of complaining.
    This is the correct answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed it myself. Why is there a quest needed for this?

So you did the quest at renown 7 to unlock honor gear, but didn't assume there would be a similar quest at renown 22? That's uhhh... That's something.

I had a quest in my convenant hall to take something to the PvP vendors to let them upgrade the item. It. Maybe you still need that quest done?

quest - you need to tell the vendors you have renown high enough . thats really something, this shit is getting out of hand.

Complain and throw shit around first, think later.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Complain and throw shit around first, think later.
    True but still, it just says that it require renown 22, not that you also have to complete a quest. I'd say it's a miss from Blizzard not using clear information. "Require the completion of quest X" would be more accurate, but still frustrating if you can't find how or where you can get the quest.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

I don't know why it's a quest. Or if it has to be a quest, why not put it on or next to the guy that does the upgrades...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    I don't know why it's a quest. Or if it has to be a quest, why not put it on or next to the guy that does the upgrades...
    didn't you notice the quest the first time this happened?

So OP gets mad, uses the big R word, and makes a 100% dumbass post that still hasn't been removed. You GO back to your Cov. you idiot and there will be a quest.
    Last edited by Gratz; 2021-01-14 at 03:16 AM.

This threads name is the definition of the irony, considering you didn't even knew how to pick up a quest from your covenant hall

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my Renown 22 on my Paladin, saw the quest at Sanctum, was like "oh hey whats this?" and yeah.

Sorry OP you didn't see it
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

I think you confused bug with user.