Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I noticed 2 funny things recently:
    1) The electro cube does a "rock, paper scissor" attack (punch, scissor, palm attack)
    2) All the art of the characters are them using either their "E" or "Q" attack...and sometimes both.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to not get in trouble for this image...but...i think Ganyu has the best body ingame.
    Mona? Nah. Ganyu. Yes plz
    So the craving won in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    So the craving won in the end?
    This time for real....i will stop

I noticed 2 funny things recently:
    1) The electro cube does a "rock, paper scissor" attack (punch, scissor, palm attack)
    2) All the art of the characters are them using either their "E" or "Q" attack...and sometimes both.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to not get in trouble for this image...but...i think Ganyu has the best body ingame.
    Mona? Nah. Ganyu. Yes plz
    Ganyu has a near identical body to Mona. I think the heads are the same too except for the eyes and eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I actually wanted a couple Xianglings

Don't care much for either Noelle and especially not Xingqiu, what a boring character to play
    You guys are missing out on a lot of damage not having xing. He's not the main dps, so him being boring is irrelevant.

And he adds 40%+ dmg reduction
    It really makes a difference

This is horrifying, you're all lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Back for your bi-monthly hatepost? Don't you have anything better to do with your life than be edgy?

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Dude, im not even sure what the hell is this community / Thread.
    I think this is the dopamine drug addict dungeon of MMO-C...mixed with horny jail dungeon

edit: and i love it
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-01-13 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, im not even sure what the hell is this community / Thread.
    I think this is the drug addict dungeon of MMO-C...mixed with horny jail dungeon

edit: and i love it
    Ah i see you caved in. Well you arent the only one. I wasted all my free wished today and got nothing .
    54 on roll tho. (still missing one xiangling and i refuse to buy her on shop since i can just end up rolling her)

This game needs a fucking artifact crafting system. So sick of getting Def%, or Anemo dmg as the main stat and +def on everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    This game needs a fucking artifact crafting system. So sick of getting Def%, or Anemo dmg as the main stat and +def on everything.
    At the very least they need to let us pick what we're farming form, like the mats on Sundays.

Like, I need a 5* Witch Hat. Keep random rolls but let us pick sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ah i see you caved in. Well you arent the only one. I wasted all my free wished today and got nothing .
    54 on roll tho. (still missing one xiangling and i refuse to buy her on shop since i can just end up rolling her)
    I caved in Yunru (T_T) The amo bow was too much for me
    But now in all seriousness...i need to stop myself.

I need to spend THIS banner AND the next one without wishing once.

I need this to happen now.

Is Xingqiu really that good? I just maxed him to c6, was wanting Noelle c6. Haven't really even used Xingqiu since I have Qiqi and Barbara made me have nightmares with the wet status of her heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Is Xingqiu really that good? I just maxed him to c6, was wanting Noelle c6. Haven't really even used Xingqiu since I have Qiqi and Barbara made me have nightmares with the wet status of her heals.
    Perma freeze
    Perma vaporize
    Perma -Water RES for Childe
    Healing and Damage reduction

If you play him with Sac Sword and energy recharge.....it feels like you are using hacks (is broken)

I dont recall any more stuff...but he is truly a wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Yes. He's completely broken. Pair him with Keqing and 4pc thunderfury set for no cd E and lots of electrocharge reactions. Pair him with fischl and her electro reaction reaction talent will be proccing nonstop. Pair him with klee for loads of vaporize reactions. Etc etc...Not only is he op reaction enabler, his ult does very good damage too. And his E hits like a truck if you're in position to use it with ult up. On top of that, he provides damage reduction, interrupt resistance, and healing that really adds up if you're not eating damage 24/7. I don't even need a healer for my keqing and fischl, but i do cuz im a wuss and qiqi too cute.

As for the wet thing, it's not a factor for getting frozen 24/7 like barbara. Maybe if you use xing as main dps I'm not sure, but I don't and never had issues with it.

Edit: o yea and perma-freeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, i did something i swore i never would, i spent a little of the money i got at christmas on the game for some gems and got fucking qiqi as my pity roll, now i'm never gonna get ganyu and i regret everything .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    well, i did something i swore i never would, i spent a little of the money i got at christmas on the game for some gems and got fucking qiqi as my pity roll, now i'm never gonna get ganyu and i regret everything .
    Well keep rolling all free primos you will get from dailys (or events) and you may still get her. (But yeah dont say i didnt warn you abauth spending money)

I only spend 20 euros so far (2x battlepass) and that it is.

That is cute:

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Yes. He's completely broken. Pair him with Keqing and 4pc thunderfury set for no cd E and lots of electrocharge reactions. Pair him with fischl and her electro reaction reaction talent will be proccing nonstop. Pair him with klee for loads of vaporize reactions. Etc etc...Not only is he op reaction enabler, his ult does very good damage too. And his E hits like a truck if you're in position to use it with ult up. On top of that, he provides damage reduction, interrupt resistance, and healing that really adds up if you're not eating damage 24/7. I don't even need a healer for my keqing and fischl, but i do cuz im a wuss and qiqi too cute.

As for the wet thing, it's not a factor for getting frozen 24/7 like barbara. Maybe if you use xing as main dps I'm not sure, but I don't and never had issues with it.

Edit: o yea and perma-freeze.
    I think for Fischls Passive to proc the character has to be on field.
    So off-field Xing wouldn't work if I'm not mistaken.

You'd have to play a second Electro but if you have Fischl C6, that other electro won't proc electrocharged anymore because fischl will do so herself and even @ C0, she will sometimes.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-13 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I think for Fischls Passive to proc the character has to be on field.
    So off-field Xing wouldn't work if I'm not mistaken.

You'd have to play a second Electro but if you have Fischl C6, that other electro won't proc electrocharged anymore because fischl will do so herself and even @ C0, she will sometimes.
    I posted that with assumption that Fischl would be the main dps. And in that case, she does trigger the electrocharge reactions and since she's the active character it fulfills the requirement. But I realize most people will use Fischl as support dps.

I use Beidou, Fischl, and Mona. Beidou's ult + Ozz and Mona's quick attacks + her skills means everything melts quick with like 6 million elemental reactions per second(obviously exaggerating)