Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so basically if i don't have the sick days to cover the possible side effects i shouldn't get the vaccine unless i want to risk losing my job. looks like the choice is made for me. and yeah i am talking about the u.s. wisconsin if you want to be specific.
    well it would be no different if you got the flu shot and had adverse effects from it.

Another failure of this administration to make corporations have to allow paid sick time in order to slow the spread of Covid.
    Something they could have very easily done, and they did in the beginning ...kinda...
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    well it would be no different if you got the flu shot and had adverse effects from it.

Another failure of this administration to make corporations have to allow paid sick time in order to slow the spread of Covid.
    Something they could have very easily done, and they did in the beginning ...kinda...
    In Canada they got 2k Per month since the pandemic started in America they said 1800 dollars was enough.

The Trump administration passed laws that allowed Companies to remove Liabilities related to COVID19 among Employees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    that's on old Bolsonero for being a fucking retard.
    The same idiot who listened to Donald Trump on Hydroxychloroquine (and lied to Brazilians) and is burning down Forests for Profit.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    In Canada they got 2k Per month since the pandemic started in America they said 1800 dollars was enough.

The Trump administration passed laws that allowed Companies to remove Liabilities related to COVID19 among Employees.

The same idiot who listened to Donald Trump on Hydroxychloroquine (and lied to Brazilians about the Drug) and is burning down Forests for Profit.
    No they tried to pass bills that allowed liability to disappear but they were taken out of every one by democrat negotiations
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    dude, are you only here to blindly defend israel? because my fucking question was "damn, is israel really excluding palestinians (in westbank) from the vaccine?"
    you know, the zone that is colonized by israel.
    im not debating if gaza can or cant vaccine his population (even if with the blockade that israel is still doing it could be a fair question). im not even debating anything about gaza at all.
    at least you can answering about only the palestinians that are living in israel if your feeling are touched by people that arent worshipping zionism, are they somehow put as second class citizen? or the news i actually reading arent complete?
    West Bank is not colonized by Israel, West Bank is the main part of Palestine. What is debatable are the Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
    Gaza is included in Palestine, didn't know that?
    Palestinians are not Israeli citizens, at least not most of them. Israel at first cares about their own (strangely, as does the rest of world) and it is up to PA to care for theirs. It can be debated to death whether current status of the whole region leaves the burden to Israel, but point stands that Palestinians do have their own governing body - who seems, at least to me, have done nothing (not the first time) and are now trying to shift it on Israel.
    As for Arabs who are Israeli citizens (there is quite a lot of them) - they obviously get vaccine. Like, duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has mutated. Like, a fucking lot. It's just that the overwhelming majority of the mutations are benign and don't have any real effects patients with the virus or the efficacy of vaccines.
    Viruses survive by mutating so it wouldn't shock me that it mutates to avoid the vaccine, but by the time that strain starts to spread we can have a new vaccine again.
    The weather doesn't effect the virus, but it can impact overall health (hello flu complications!), so "the summer heat will kill it" nonsense is still just that, nonsense.
    Not heat but sunlight. Specifically UV light. We use UV light to disinfect as well. Longer days also means more disinfecting.
    And the death statistics have what to do with the vaccine rollout so far (which has been a fuckin mess)?
    We are vaccinating the most vulnerable in our society so I would think that would have a positive effect that we could see by now.
    Jesus christ, why is everything you post so uninformed?
    Why do you always say this? You're not exactly disproving me in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    West Bank is not colonized by Israel, West Bank is the main part of Palestine. What is debatable are the Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
    Gaza is included in Palestine, didn't know that?
    Palestinians are not Israeli citizens, at least not most of them. Israel at first cares about their own (strangely, as does the rest of world) and it is up to PA to care for theirs. It can be debated to death whether current status of the whole region leaves the burden to Israel, but point stands that Palestinians do have their own governing body - who seems, at least to me, have done nothing (not the first time) and are now trying to shift it on Israel.
    As for Arabs who are Israeli citizens (there is quite a lot of them) - they obviously get vaccine. Like, duh.
    "wb is not colonized, it has only settlements1!1" omegalul

so actually israel is treating the peope it is occuping as lower humans. ok ty
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

My goverment is spending increasingly large amounts of time trying to disprove the conspiracy theories about vaccination. Does not help that church also just had to go and say stupid shit about vaccines from dead fetuses.
    There is also a noticable number of pretty much obviously paid trolls who are trying to get more people to believe various bullshit about Western vaccines. Not hard to guess which country does that in Baltics, but hey, don't want to trigger our local tankies.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    "wb is not colonized, it has only settlements1!1" omegalul

so actually israel is treating the peope it is occuping as lower humans. ok ty
    And with this "omegalul" I lost you. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Easo; 2021-01-13 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adrian...sk-republicans

Four Reps. have the virus now after the Death Cult party decided to "proudly" flout mask wearing and social distancing rules while hiding from a fuckin mob.

So glad that they're gonna start fining these stupid fucks for this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/adrian...sk-republicans

Four Reps. have the virus now after the Death Cult party decided to "proudly" flout mask wearing and social distancing rules while hiding from a fuckin mob.

So glad that they're gonna start fining these stupid fucks for this shit.
    At what point does this qualify as bioterrorism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    At what point does this qualify as bioterrorism?
    It's fast becoming a superspreader event, at least. Sadly I doubt they can be gone after for reckless endangerment etc., but at the very least they now have to consider whether virtue signaling to their constituents is worth a $5K fine directly outta their salary (i.e. can't pay for it with campaign funds), increasing by $5K with each additional time they fail to do the bare minimum.

Ok, fine, fuck it - Russia is doing Russia things instead of spending money on something useful.
    NTV, RenTV, Rossija 24, Ria Novostji, Vestji Ru are all, uhhh, reporting about the supposed side effects and deaths of Western vaccines. Topics about mistrust in Western countries regarding vaccines (while ignoring that Russia literally does have that problem, only up to 40% wants Sputnik), disproved deaths (like the case with 6 deaths during testing - 4 of which received the placebo... xD), delivered faulty vaccines, high deaths in nursing houses and, of course, how stuff like Pfizer has bad sideeffects like strong pain, paralysis, alergic reactions.

Everything in half truths, "forgetting" full data, twisting it, etc.

I am almost entirely sure that I saw something similar on the main one - Russia Today - as well. Pervij Kanal also did bullshit about Covid and Bill Gates at the start of pandemic and then has expanded upon similar theories.
    And as I mentioned before - yes, there are paid trolls shilling the same crap in other countries. Not the first time, can be deduced from the posting style.

This is quit sad, in my opinion, that money is spent on this bullshit. Oh well, with half a thousand dying from Covid each day gotta keep the attention elsewhere I suppose xD

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    There’s a large number of people here that refuse to take the vaccine because of the dead fetus crap.... followed by others saying it was “rushed” and “not tested”, and that they won’t be lab rats.

It’s quite sad.
    Yep, exactly those words. Vaccines side effects usually show like within couple of days for a very short amount of time (and rarely are anything else than higher temperature, tiredness, some pain in the area where needle vent, etc.), not after years, which is what they are attempting to "argue" about. You are not gonna get anaphylactic shock after 2 years, for example.

So, Dutch goverment collapsed. Not related to Covid, but more about there inhumane dealings with people wrongfully marked for fraud.*1

This, however means its now decommisioned...(words, please.) And thus can't decide on anything. What that means for Covid? doom and gloom. As it needs help from some.... COVID denying scumbag parties *looks at the new Viruswaarheid party, PVV and FvD in disgust*

*1 That whole affair is disgusting and does make the normal plebs (like me) distrust the goverment even more.
    Last edited by Fuiking; 2021-01-15 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can still make decisions. Just no legislatiure.
    This is all symbolic, elections are just 2 months away.
    For Covid it changes nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post

This, however means its now decommisioned...(words, please.) And thus can't decide on anything. What that means for Covid? doom and gloom. As it needs help from some.... COVID denying scumbag parties *looks at the new Viruswaarheid party, PVV and FvD in disgust*
    Viruswaarheid will get one seat at most. PVV probably 20 but that doesn't mean anything, they are ignored by all other parties. FvD imploded 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    This, however means its now decommisioned...(words, please.)
    Dissolved parliament?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some grim milestones...

The world passed 2 million confirmed COVID deaths yesterday, according to worldometers. The true total is likely much higher still, of course. We'll also pass 100 million confirmed COVID cases in ~9-10 days, though again the true total is probably many times that.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

https://www.kmov.com/news/2-days-aft...e374a4f10.html

Ah the duality of the Death Cult party in America.

January 13: Missouri House votes against measure requiring masks and social distance.
    January 15: Missouri House canceles next week's legislative session because...of rising covid cases in the state.

Are any of them covid positive right now? Who knows, they're not really bothering to share much.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...doses-screw-up

And more on the dysfunction of the American government under the current Death Cult: They lied about the vaccine supplies. We're out. They said there were tons of them stockpiled, telling this to governors...sorry, no more. This throws the already chaotic vaccination program into more chaos.

I'm probably part of the "summer" group (a bit higher risk due to autoimmune disease, but it's a mild one and I can work from home so I'd genuinely feel guilty jumping ahead), but at this point I'm worried about being able to get the vaccine by the fall : /

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.kmov.com/news/2-days-aft...e374a4f10.html

Ah the duality of the Death Cult party in America.

January 13: Missouri House votes against measure requiring masks and social distance.
    January 15: Missouri House canceles next week's legislative session because...of rising covid cases in the state.

Are any of them covid positive right now? Who knows, they're not really bothering to share much.
    That's a lot of idiots not wearing masks. I guess they also want to die?

I'm probably part of the "summer" group (a bit higher risk due to autoimmune disease, but it's a mild one and I can work from home so I'd genuinely feel guilty jumping ahead), but at this point I'm worried about being able to get the vaccine by the fall : /
    I already had COVID so I'm good for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post

I already had COVID so I'm good for a while.

i am also hoping one of the mutations does not make it easier to re-infect people whom already had it. Been just about the worst month for me since i got covid. Almost as bad as spending christmas and that week in the hospital with a blood infection as a 9 year old.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Almost as bad as spending christmas and that week in the hospital with a blood infection as a 9 year old.
    Yikes, how did you manage that? Oo