3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    No, that's impeachment. He has been impeached. Again.
    I get that, Im just treating the whole situation as a whole instead of individual parts.

Annnnd wearing a mask saying "Censored" while speaking into a mic that's broadcast to millions.

Fucking. Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Annnnd wearing a mask saying "Censored" while speaking into a mic that's broadcast to millions.

Fucking. Morons.
    They've been doing this on nationally broadcast cable news channels, too. Literally, while on air, crying about being censored and unable to communicate because Parler is gone.

There really needs to be a test or something for Congress. At least like, require members to prove they can breathe through their nose and walk while chewing gum at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Only 10 House Republicans with spines....
    Not surprising. Honestly more than I expected. House Representatives answer directly to their constituency for the most part and with such short terms can easily get primaried.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    “Once Elected, Twice Impeached: The Donald Trump Story”
    A Netflix Special.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Please say it was recorded.
    watched it live, it was, special...

I was watching the vote live and god damn, the amount of people not wearing their masks properly was driving me nuts. One guy even took his mask off to sneeze ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Only 10 House Republicans with spines....
    The last 4 years and what they have done and greenlit already proves that isn't true either. Maybe they have demonstrated an individual vertebra at best, but they already proven they are spineless long before this.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I'm loving the sheer number of politicians and Fox news pundit fuckwits who stated that Trump committed an impeachable offense, yet are outraged at the idea of impeaching him for that impeachable offense. The next time anyone tries to use Andy McCarthy as a source, I'm going to laugh in their fucking ignorant faces.

How fucked is Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    How fucked is Trump?
    Not all that very. Unlikely he'll be found guilty of insurrection. Probably will still lose a lot of court cases and money, though.

Oh, you meant impeachment? Yeah, being impeached after you leave office is a lot like being deciding on dessert after you've already left the restaurant.

10+ Year Old Account
    How fucked is Trump?
    Hard to say, seems like it depends on getting Romney and 16 GOP Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    bipartisan impeached. Trump still has WAY too much power over this party. Not surprised, but fucking hell, republicans are that public defender going "yeah he did commit a robbery, yeah a bunch of people died during that robbery, yeah we were all there during said robbery, but we gotta do nothing, because we need to heal. so vote not guilty," and then they do just that.
    lets not pretend 10 Republicans makes this bipartisan.

The fact its only 10 shows that the Republican party is not ready for national unity.
    They are still very much up Trumps ass.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I was watching the vote live and god damn, the amount of people not wearing their masks properly was driving me nuts. One guy even took his mask off to sneeze ffs.
    The house republicans are all sorts of crazy from Qanons, Neo Nazis etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    lets not pretend 10 Republicans makes this bipartisan.

The fact its only 10 shows that the Republican party is not ready for national unity.
    They are still very much up Trumps ass.
    You need to tone down that rhetoric.

How fucked is Trump?
    No more fucked then he was 2 weeks ago.
    This vote is completely and utterly meaningless and the conviction vote will not happen until after he left office and will no doubt go up to the Supreme Court to decide if Congress can even convict him after he has left office.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Was hoping more than 10 would support impeachment but it is a slight improvement from last time given no Republicans voted for impeachment the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No more fucked then he was 2 weeks ago.
    This vote is completely and utterly meaningless and the conviction vote will not happen until after he left office and will no doubt go up to the Supreme Court to decide if Congress can even convict him after he has left office.
    Not really. A majority is all that’s needed to stop him from holding office again. That’s all the goal of this impeachment is. He cannot appeal that in the Supreme Court since it’s not a criminal indictment.