Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Since when did druids need to look at buttons for shapeshifting in order to heal? Did I miss where cat form is required for a certain heal or bear form is required to heal others or moonkin form has to be used for a specific heal?
    While i do agree that druid does not need those buttons to heal but even then there are loads of classes that are easier to learn healers for new players than druids. Healing over time is sometimes a hard concept when there is a paladin just casting holy light or shamans casting healing wave.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    There are many specs with insanely OP night fae covenant obilities: druid convoke spirits, hunter wild spirits, etc.

Everyone knows they are OP compared to other covenant. And Blizzard hasn't acknowledged it at all.

The pace Blizzard doing hotfix or balance patch is so slow, that it might as well not exist.

Too many SL contents feel extremely rushed and it is amazing that they have passed alpha and beta test.
    I mean they even stated that they gonna balance covenants between contents, not during. I'm pretty sure Blizzard knows the numbers on covenants, i mean even we do.

Imo they patched stuff insanely fast this addon. Some minor class tweaks (2 of them already), plus many M+ nerfs etc.

Dunno what feels rushed to you but i dont see any content that i would even consider beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeghost View Post
    I mean they even stated that they gonna balance covenants between contents, not during. I'm pretty sure Blizzard knows the numbers on covenants, i mean even we do.

Imo they patched stuff insanely fast this addon. Some minor class tweaks (2 of them already), plus many M+ nerfs etc.

Dunno what feels rushed to you but i dont see any content that i would even consider beta.
    That is exactly the problem.

Why only balance covenant only between contents, not during?

So any NF boomkin shall just continue 1 shot people, and any hunter who is not playing NF shall just change covenant?
    So we shall just see this imbalance to last for months and wait for patch 9.1?

The pace Blizzard doing pve or pvp balance hotfix/patches has been drastically slower than MOP/WOD era. We almost never see fast response anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    That is exactly the problem.

Why only balance covenant only between contents, not during?

So any NF boomkin shall just continue 1 shot people, and any hunter who is not playing NF shall just change covenant?
    So we shall just see this imbalance to last for months and wait for patch 9.1?

The pace Blizzard doing pve or pvp balance hotfix/patches has been drastically slower than MOP/WOD era. We almost never see fast response anymore.
    Well, changing covenants isn't without consequences. No followers, all lvl1, no buildings all renown progress lost. Imo thats the reason why they dont want to drastically change covenants mid patch. I wouldn't mind them patching things, but there is the upcoming AWC and MDI qualifiers and i highly doubt that they wanna dramatically change the meta before those events.

The NF boomkin thing is just a PvP problem, as Hunter you can also play kyrian which is probably the better covenant for most pug ppl. And even then its like 1-2% dps behind NF but has the Phial, which has gigantic impact on M+ imo. Sure the other 2 Hunter covenants are giga trash in literally any situation, the most amusing one beeing venthy with its pure ST ability still beeing worst than kyrian or NF on ST.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    See trollhunter. You could be polite like this person. I was taught that if you don't like sonething, you dont have to look at it. No need to call me a slur cause you disagree
    When did I call you a slur? Whatever that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    When did I call you a slur? Whatever that means.
    Trollhunter called me a retard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    What are you even talking about? Who hurt you?
    i thought the same thing, then seen your post and it made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Jesus this expansion is such an unfinished shitshow. Trash tier quality assurance, absolute trash
    Brother, shouldn't you be writing a carefully worded letter to Ion Hazzikostas asking for the immediate resignation of the unpaid intern who accidentally allowed a quest with improper punctuation to make it to live servers?

OT: All my toons are Night Fae. Stonks!