Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    This is incredibly elitist. People just want to get their stuff done. It in no way means taking hurts them.
    Try to be social is elist? If I dont want to be part in a grp were no one is talking its on my own if i leave or not. Communication helps the grp to succeed. My experience with grps that dont talk makes people leave instantly afther the first wipe. I think many will agree, so I rather not waste my time with people who lack social skills.

What you said makes no sense at all.

Inb4 the argument the game isnt hard.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-14 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    It also permanently says the zone name over the minimap in your upper right.
    It shows the wings name for me in twisting. So things like soulforges, cold heart etc etc. Not twisting corridors.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The twisting corridors entrance literally has "TWISTING CORRIDORS" written above it on the map. If someone manages to get sniped like this they deserve it.
    so if you lose phone and someone will find it (or someone will steal it from you actually) he can keep it cause you haven't been obviously keeping an eye on it enough and you deserve it?
    Thanks for input tho i will keep that in mind

tbh also im not sure what name on the entrance on map have to it as i wasen`t been leader and in 3 sec from when i joined the group to actually being inside thorgast dungeon i had better things to do than trying to find where lider is standing
    Like for instance yawing once or blinking eyes slowly twice ;P
    Last edited by kosajk; 2021-01-14 at 01:00 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    so if you lose phone and someone will find it (or someone will steal it from you actually) he can keep it cause you haven't been obviously keeping an eye on it enough and you deserve it?
    Thanks for input tho i will keep that in mind

tbh also im not sure what name on the entrance on map have to it as i wasen`t been leader and in 3 sec from when i joined the group to actually being inside thorgast dungeon i had better things to do than trying to find where lider is standing
    Like for instance yawing once or blinking eyes slowly twice ;P
    Thats one hell of a weird comparison lol thanks for the input.

Everyone knows by now where the entrance is of twistibg corridors if not.. just walk in the portal and look at the name.
    Idk how you are gtting sniped with this lol
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-14 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    yea for couple sec, probably also when you sign up but not everyone expect getting fucked on shit like those
    especially when someone can just get out on 3 flor and gl

yea reading is sometimes hard when sayed information is visible for couple seconds on each flor while ~year old scrub is trying to take your attention all the time, for sure happy that you guys don`t have this kind of problems in life
    You realize the map also shows Twisting Corridors are the name banner, right?
    You can also turn around and leave on the very first floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Try to be social is elist? If I dont want to be part in a grp were no one is talking its on my own if i leave or not. Communication helps the grp to succeed. My experience with grps that dont talk makes people leave instantly afther the first wipe. I think many will agree, so I rather not waste my time with people who lack social skills.

What you said makes no sense at all.

Inb4 the argument the game isnt hard.
    No, trying to dictate how the game should be played is. I won't agree because I have never had a group that doesn't talk that had people leave after the first wipe. If people want to talk, great. If people don't want to talk, great. I am not going to get all hot and bothered because people don't talk.

ps The game isn't hard regardless of you trying to discounting it as an argument.

What I want to know is how so many people have gotten the name wrong, sooo many. Torghast! T O R G H A S T. Weirdos.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No, trying to dictate how the game should be played is. I won't agree because I have never had a group that doesn't talk that had people leave after the first wipe. If people want to talk, great. If people don't want to talk, great. I am not going to get all hot and bothered because people don't talk.

ps The game isn't hard regardless of you trying to discounting it as an argument.
    Nope, it's flying over your head it seems. Listen dude, If I want to leave I am free to do so and I never said this is how you should play, this is how I play, big difference. Also you are either new or never pugged before. I don't care how you want t play, but I hate grps where no one is talking and I am free to leave if I want to beforehand. No one is hotheaded and no one is saying this is how it should be.

Reading is hard and yes that argument still stand.

your comments still don't make any sense at all, the way you write is more elists lmao.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-14 at 05:38 PM.