Poll: What will likely happen to Bolvar after Shadowlands?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    He used to be such a badass, since they didn't want that to be the case anymore I'd be happy about a nice redemption death where he proves his worth again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I think he'll return to being the Lich King, with the helm of domination being restored to such a degree that he can command the scourge but without the crazy Jailer whispers.
    A sanitised Helm of Domination? Sounds a lot like WoW story these days, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I think it makes the most sense for him to be killed off/remain in the shadowlands. After shadowlands he pretty much has no purpose or role to fill, so it makes the most sense to illidan him or kill him off.

We defeat the jailer and Bolvar will put on the new helm of domination and take up frostmourne 2.0 from mini-Arthas after we defeat (but don't kill) with Sylvanas's help all of the night elves cheer for her and everyone stands up and claps and Bolvar takes the place of the slain Jailer....FOR THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A JAILER *roll credits and eyes*

10+ Year Old Account
    His current situation--neutral, leader of the Ebon Blade--is about where I expect him to be at the end of Shadowlands, since the Argent Crusade (now seemingly-resurgent) and the Ebon Blade typically play the role of proactive neutral factions looking to get shit done while the Alliance and Horde split their focus between the problem at hand and each other. He personally might lean in favor of the Alliance, much like Thrall leaned in favor of the Horde during his time away from it, but by and large he seems to consider his life as Highlord Bolvar Fordragon, onetime Regent of Stormwind, and his life as Bolvar Fordragon, Highlord of the Ebon Blade, as highly-compartmentalized periods in his life.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    With the current story-telling we have, best bet he'll become the next baddie.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I think he might sacrifice himself to save Anduin....probably in view of Taelia and his last words to them would be take care of each other or something.
    "Taelia... you must fuck Anduin... No, shh, child don't speak... I know, I know... As I was saying, marry the boy, give him a lot of Alliance babies, lots and lots of Alliance babies... And I mean a lot, I'm thinking six or seven at the minimum... Make him happy, it's my last request as your father... Also don't eat that cake from the fridge I have herpes... Poof"

Simple: None. He might even die.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    With the current story-telling we have, best bet he'll become the next baddie.
    Nah, the last time an Alliance- or formerly Alliance-affiliated character became a baddie was in Cata, and even then they went practically unnoticed. Blizzard loves dropping the Stupid Evil™ bat on Horde characters, Alliance pretty much gets a free pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

3+ Year Old Account
    He'll just return to Archeus and do nothing until one day, he just shows up again lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    "Taelia... you must fuck Anduin... No, shh, child don't speak... I know, I know... As I was saying, marry the boy, give him a lot of Alliance babies, lots and lots of Alliance babies... And I mean a lot, I'm thinking six or seven at the minimum... Make him happy, it's my last request as your father... Also don't eat that cake from the fridge I have herpes... Poof"
    *Anduin fist pumps behinds Taelia*

Leader of ebon blade. Neutral leader, etc. We might not even see him much afterwards like Khadgar atm.... I want Khadgar back...

Who knows what charcoal man gets to do, he might even return to stormwind, now that the lich king is no longer necessary.

Ebon blade leader even though I think he'd be out of place without the helm of domination not sure even if he's undead or just a crispy warrior at this time.
    It's unclear to me why the ebon blade would still hold him as a superior , seeing how the only leverage he had on the knights was from the psychic powers of the helm, he's now the least powerful member of the order, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I liked the direction they were taking with him in Legion, which made him closer to what the LK used to represent. Instead we got another Lawful Good™ dude, as if the current character roster wasn't already dripping with those types /yawn
    God it's horrible. The DK campaign in Legion was probably the best one. Bolvar had you going off doing all kinds of bad shit for him. It's like none of that even had a purpose..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine pseudo leader of the Ebon Blade while staying in the Shadowlands, that or he dies at some point in time of the xpac.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Leader of ebon blade. Neutral leader, etc. We might not even see him much afterwards like Khadgar atm.... I want Khadgar back...
    Khadgar was around for two expansions. That was longer than Vol'jin's position as Warchief.

But, yeah, he will go into the box with Khadgar of characters that they may pull out for later.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    That's clearly Sylvanas' end.
    I fucking hope not. Don't need anymore of that bitch.

I think he will just retake his role as the lich King or fill the jailers spot, or just do what illdian is doing and be the warden to the jailer

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    I fucking hope not. Don't need anymore of that bitch.
    Maybe it's not what you need, but maybe it's what you deserve? dunno... but jokes aside, doubt they get rid of their poster child any time soon. It at least won't be a permanent death, that's for sure. If a death of some sort at all happens, which I doubt.
    Error 404 - Signature not found