Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Yo internet janny, I can link you endless amounts of stuff involving them and their rioting, assaults, attacks on police officers, police stations, etc.
    Or were they just mostly peaceful activities and breaking the law only matters if the opposition does it? Yeaaaaah, both sides have shown themselves to be awful.

Nice try with that twisted question, though.

You've already admitted to them being a group. You can also literally spend 5 seconds googling to find out that BLM has named founders
    So, when did they try and kidnap/assassinate the VP?

Asking for a friend.

Yo janny, I can link you endless amounts of stuff involving them and their rioting, assaults, attacks on police officers, police stations, etc.
    That's not what was asked. You directly compared them. Where's the direct comparison to the attempt to storm the capitol and kidnap/kill lawmakers and the Vice President? Where's the direct comparisons to openly planning these violent acts online?

Or were they just mostly peaceful activities and breaking the law only matters if the opposition does it? Yeaaaaah, both sides have shown themselves to be awful.
    "Both Sides" is the argument used for people stanning white supremacists and violent right wing extremists right now. It's a bad look.

You made the direct comparison. If you don't like people pointing out how dishonest that direct comparison is, that's on you.

It's a shame the law won't come down hard on them all.
    Did you not read about the hundreds of people arrested for "looting/vandalism/violence" during the summer protests? Did you not see the literal wall of guns of police at federal institutions, or the "party vans" of unmarked federal agents yoinking people off the street?

You have some serious selective reading to think "BLM/Antifa" wasn't cracked down on at all.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Yo internet janny, I can link you endless amounts of stuff involving them and their rioting, assaults, attacks on police officers, police stations, etc.

You've already admitted to them being a group. You can also literally spend 5 seconds googling to find out that BLM has named founders
    Man, BLM movement leader is a hashtag. Gotta watch out for those hashtag leaders. And I never said it was a singular group of people. It is an ideology that people tend to follow. It has no direction or cause other then to go against, you know, fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    Yeah, going to need a source on that one.
    Enjoy!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ss/6615804002/

Yo...they brought guns, functional bombs, molotov cocktails rigged to act as napalm, a gallows, repeatedly and publicly called for the assassination or murder of elected officials, killed a police officer...

I mean, did they need to get their hands on a lawmaker first for you?

Stop proving the horseshoe exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Congrats, you don't even understand what's meant by a "wicked problem", despite me deliberately linking you to the Wikipedia for the term when I used it.

You have nothing but lies, because your apparent purpose here is to push a white supremacist agenda, nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Over 100,000 pieces of digital evidence sent to the FBI after they asked for help identifying suspects at the insurrection; https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/12/2...mp-riot-attack

Get fucked, you Nazi pieces of shit.
    I have nothing but lose while you desperately avoid offering and details on what a solution would be to your perceived problem...

The solution is simple. You treat everyone equally and call out racists who try to push something beyond that.

10+ Year Old Account
    A loose grouping but not a group. Makes total sense, big brain. Breaking news: Antifa is a group. It's a bunch of people actively organising and rioting. It's a group.

BLM is also a group and not simply a statement or even just a movement.

Nice try though dude bro.
    Nah, you're just making shit up.

I'm not sure that should be a surprise considering your sig basically says "we need to redefine the truth in order for the truth to conform to my theory".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So who's the leader and organizer of antifa? You didn't answer the question.
    Something tells me we prob won't see Pendragon again in this thread, its too cringe at this point his attempt to derail and "both sides" this....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    I see you’ve just dropped the progressive act entirely and are just openly repeating right wing propaganda about BLM now.

What’s next, gonna tell us how you have first hand knowledge of the events of Jan 6 the same way you were going to vote for Trump over Biden all the way over in Europe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I have nothing but lose while you desperately avoid offering and details on what a solution would be to your perceived problem...

The solution is simple. You treat everyone equally and call out racists who try to push something beyond that.
    That isn’t any more of a solution than letting the market figure out climate change. /yawn

Glad to know you oppose the concept of inheritance though since you don’t think people should have a right to generate wealth intergenerationally.

- - - Updated - - -

All of the examples listed would only barely be circumstantial evidence in a court. Of course if you buy into a certain narrative it's easy to jump to conclusions and to accept this as conclusive evidence. I'd like to wait for an FBI report on whether there was much organization behind these riots and what their plans are instead of believing, and I quote from the article: "[some] eyewitness accounts reveal that at least some rioters had darker intents beyond protesting the election result" and then the words "could" and "might" being used a few dozen times through the article.
    That’s a fairly different tack from your usual strategy of spamming unverified social media posts whenever it suits you.

After months of “Biden has dementia” we’re now down to “I need evidence that these terrorists actually committed the terrorism we saw them do”.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

All of the examples listed would only barely be circumstantial evidence in a court. Of course if you buy into a certain narrative it's easy to jump to conclusions and to accept this as conclusive evidence. I'd like to wait for an FBI report on whether there was much organization behind these riots and what their plans are instead of believing, and I quote from the article: "[some] eyewitness accounts reveal that at least some rioters had darker intents beyond protesting the election result" and then the words "could" and "might" being used a few dozen times through the article.
    Thanks for continuing to defend Nazis who wanted to kidnap/assassinate the VP.

Thank God we have the video, audio, and photographs, as well!!!

I know you want to laud these Patriots from down in BelgiFlorida... but we long ago saw through your bullshit. Of course, if you are saying you want to wait until the FBI report, then I expect you to not come back, until it's done... deal?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

-Some Dude-

I'm very much a progressive, just also very cynical about corporate media and corporate politicians trying to spin a narrative on gullible people.
    I mean...you don't need corporate media or politicians to do shit. Like, a lot of us literally watched the livestreams from the people in the Capitol building throughout that day and came to this conclusion.

Stop being the horseshoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to choose which one I'd find worse:

A) A government building getting some windows smashed, due to a riot

-or-

B) Common citizens having their homes burned down and small shops getting looted, due to a riot

I'm pretty sure option "B" would be my choice and with it almost everyone else's choice too.
    Too bad your characterization of A is entirely bullshit. It should read:

A) A government building getting stormed by hundreds of people who vandalize, steal government data, threaten the entirety of Congress plus the Vice President, who were inside said building, and, oh yeah, beat a police officer to death with a fire extinguisher and plant multiple explosive devices.

I bet everyone would fucking choose "A" if you weren't so sadly disingenuous, right?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is precisely why you’re repeating corporate media garbage about BLM while lauding the Capitol terrorists, right? Rofl.

The dishonesty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Seriously, until you take 30 seconds to learn what the hell a "wicked problem" is, I'm not going to continue entertaining your nonsense. You're just lying about shit over and over and presenting absolutely fuck-all to back up anything you claim.

I've already explained myself sufficiently, and I'm not going to keep kicking at your arbitrary goalposts. I'm just going to point out that you're moving them, and that it's dishonest to do so.

Yeah, carrying a Molotov cocktail into the capitol building during a riot isn't circumstantial evidence at that point. Or did you think the air force vet with zip ties was just there to help Pelosi with her cable management?

Not to mention circumstantial doesn't automatically mean bad like you seem to be implying.

As a progressive you're making the far right very proud by vomiting up many of their talking points/deflections. I'd say your posts here belong on parlor, but it might not be around longer.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    What part of the shit you said, I wouldn’t be able to find on Fox News?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You don't understand circumstantial evidence and what it means. I think you've seen too many TV shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You don't understand circumstantial evidence and what it means. I think you've seen too many TV shows.
    Sir... we have a video of you doing this... from several different angles... you took a video and screamed your own name?
    Circumstantial!!!!
    Sir... you are sitting in an FBI van, being driven to jail...
    Circumstantial!!!!
    Sir... this is your one call before you go into the cell...
    Circumstantial!!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi