Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear to fuck the drop rate is balanced as 75% Hydro Artefacts / 25% Cryo.

had 12k gems + 19 pull balls (lmao whatever they are called). been saving them as I had no interest in child, zongli, albedo banners.
    I spent all of them on this Ganyu banner and I was getting really hopeless till my last pull, got ganyu, xiangli, noel all in one and saved just a little and pulled 1 more 10 to get anther ganyu! I am done until Keqing / mona banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I am done until Keqing / mona banner.
    Banners for characters like that are a LONG way out if they ever happen. If you want them, try your luck at the general banner.

Keqing and Mona will most likely never have their own banner.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like 11-2 in concept, but holy shit man. It's impossible to get aggro on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I swear to fuck the drop rate is balanced as 75% Hydro Artefacts / 25% Cryo.
    i have the opposite problem, can't get a second set of hydro items to drop keep getting cry set items, the biggest kick in the balls was getting a cry set goblet with hydro dmg bonus with godly substats, so forced to use it on my tartaglia until i can get one from his set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Keqing and Mona will most likely never have their own banner.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like 11-2 in concept, but holy shit man. It's impossible to get aggro on them.
    Yeah you need a lot of damage to get aggro of them. You kinda need Sucrose for this if you are undergeared. I have a problem with cicin mage after 1.st wave. My Ganyu is still to weak to deal with it (need to lvl up artifacts).

Hm i kinda hope i have enogh time to hit 90 rolls at least till banner ends. (i realy need to FAIL on banner)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    i have the opposite problem, can't get a second set of hydro items to drop keep getting cry set items, the biggest kick in the balls was getting a cry set goblet with hydro dmg bonus with godly substats, so forced to use it on my tartaglia until i can get one from his set.
    Well i farm for Childe and Ganyu so not a big problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yeah you need a lot of damage to get aggro of them. You kinda need Sucrose for this if you are undergeared. I have a problem with cicin mage after 1.st wave. My Ganyu is still to weak to deal with it (need to lvl up artifacts).
    My issue atm is the mitachurl. I can't get aggro on it fast enough before it already takes out a good chunk of the monolith's health + the archers damaging it too because im near the monolith trying to get the mitachurls attention.

I do have Sucrose but doesn't really seem to help for the mitachurl.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-01-14 at 08:33 AM.

My issue atm is the mitachurl. I can't get aggro on it fast enough before it already takes out a good chunk of the monolith's health + the archers damaging it too because im near the monolith trying to get the mitachurls attention.

I do have Sucrose but doesn't really seem to help for the mitachurl.
    Try anemo MC, full charged E works like a taunt 100% of the times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Try anemo MC, full charged E works like a taunt 100% of the times.
    Yup that's the plan. Just...gotta lv her a bit lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is another wave of 50 primogem codes (but they count the same as last one).

You can use mine: QSNBW4DZ5NPZ

As usual use a trash email:
    https://game.intel.com/giveaways/gen...on-12-giveaway

Yup that's the plan. Just...gotta lv her a bit lol.
    Just slap some HP artifacts on her and you're good to go even if she's level 1, mine had some 6-7k HP and was perfectly usable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    So guess i used up all of my luck today pulled ganyu then on the next summon pulled ganyu again.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I just found the cats tail pub in Mondstadt. Its odd. Such a prominent place that is highly talked about all the time, yet we can't even enter the location. Not only is it talked about a lot more than Dilucs bar, we also have Diona who is the bartender there. They even went through the trouble of giving it a message board out front and several cats around it. Clearly they wanted to draw attention to it but aren't actually using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account

i see i see

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    [i

i see i see
    Kinda trying to get a second one myself to. There are 300 primos from loging event (almost 2 rolls) and unknown from another event:
    https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/136672
    At least 7 more rolls over 20 days just from commisions.

That or other random 5 star i hopefully dont have :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    [img]https://i.gyazo.com/73408c7915b2e54dc233cff36c06327d.jpg[/im

i see i see
    I'm debating if I want more Ganyu or wait for Hu Tao

I got Mona now, which I'm really happy about because she works well with Ganyu and will guarantee me the next banner character I really want.

I wonder what kind of team I should use.

1. Ganyu/Bennett//Mona/Sucrose
    2. Keqing/Diona/Xingqiu/Fischl

sounds like a good balance?

Team 1 = Perma Freeze and Mona Burst + Melt possible + RES%decrease for both Mona Ult and Ganyu dmg.
    Team 2 = Physical Superconduct, high DPS through electro charged

I guess I can always switch around Diona and Benett.
    What a shame though, I'd neither using my C6 Xiangling, nor my C6 Noelle.

Kinda makes me wonder, should I even roll for additional characters?
    It feels like I can't use any more.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-14 at 10:23 PM.

Im running Mona/Ganyu/Ben/Diluc and I cannot imagine a scenario that I would ever change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Im running Mona/Ganyu/Ben/Diluc and I cannot imagine a scenario that I would ever change it.
    I kinda want to use Anemo characters on element-dmg teams (my Team 1 for example) because it annoys me when I could have more damage due to that 4p wind set.
    And both Sucrose or Venti (if I had him) are great supports in that regard because Venti adds a lot of energy for everyone and Sucrose adds a lot of Elemental mastery.
    But on the other hand. A second fire character like Xiangling would add 25% ATK and a lot more fire stuff for melt dmg.
    But then ago, Pyronado is mostly melee - but since it's melee, it also works great with Ganyu's ult.

I thought about using Diona with Ganyu for the 15% crit and the shield, since Ganyu is main DPS in that team and shields help for my charagd attacks.

Argh... can't decide.

The only thing I'd like to complain about with Ganyu is that she deals +20% dmg in her ult, but at the same time, she is basically in melee range then, which means Amos bow will deal less damage. So I don't really know how to best utilize her.
    Her ult is amazing. Both as DPS and support-DPS.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-14 at 10:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm debating if I want more Ganyu or wait for Hu Tao
    I mean i got my free 90 gems today and rolled for the hell of it so still plenty of time to save

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-01-14 at 10:53 PM.